All Comments on 'My First Blow Job'

by luvinoral2

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Me too.

Mine went the same way, except there were glory holes and the guy had a huge cock. It was so great. Thanks for telling us that story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Window to the soul

Really a great story. I'm curious though, I'd never heard of the windows...but one would surely assume someone was watching behind the mirrors.

My first experience was much the same, but sans mirrors. And it was all spontaneous, and a totally anonymous three-way...that ended much too soon...I can still remember how rose petal soft the head of his cock felt in my mouth

divermuffdivermuffover 18 years ago
First

I love bookstores. Although, here in Dallas, I don't think they have glory holes anymore. I love getting head from an anonymous mouth, and love to look at the different shaped cocks shooting onto my face. Now I have to jack off, see what you have done?

ima6uldv8ima6uldv8over 18 years ago
Loved it!

Thanks for taking me to a world I'm fascinated with. I'm a female and love reading about everyone's experiences. This one certainly made me hot.

Tom CollinsTom Collinsover 18 years ago
Shwing

Very nice! Well written too. I don't know about the others, but I'd luv to read more.

divermuffdivermuffover 17 years ago
More

Let's see some more of your fine talent. Both writing and sucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow

wow that was soooooooooooooooooo hot i almost shot myself loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
good story

I feel so disappointed when a guy pulls back through a glory hole and cums on the floor when he could have dumped his load in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
O god that as hot!!!

That was really hot, just reading that reminded me of my first bj, I loved it as well! Thanks for posting :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A warm tasty story

I loved your story and had a fair few fantasies myself about having a guy ejaculate in my mouth. I love tasting and swallowing my own cum, my girlfriend loves me doing that too.

I hope my fantasy comes true one day and is the only gay sex I'm interested in is oral, it turns me on incredibly just thinking about a guy cumming in my mouth and swallowing his tasty semen,mmmm.

Thanks for the great story.

Chris

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantastic!

I had a similiar moment with a man via one of the frosted windows. He was a short man probably just over five feet. But his cock was huge! His cock would have looked huge on a man over six foot. It turned out to be a disappointment , as all he had in mind . Was bending over in the booth and having me butt-fuck him. All that cock and he just wanted my cock in him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Is share your desires

I too have had a similar experience but it went faster. Still I love when a guy blows in by mouth. And I love women too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
My first time

My girlfriend love sucking my dick so much I thought if it was that good I wanted to try it. After a divorce (Another female). I finaly got the chance to fill my fantacy.

I saw a recuit going home from boot camp and picked him up. When I asked if he wanted it sucked he said he might not get it up after boot camp.

I wanted to try it so bad I was going to suck it even if it was soft. It came alive and it felt so hard yet silky smooth that at that very moment I knew I LOVED sucking a dick..

I wanted him to cum in my mouth so I started stroaking it while sucking it. He came much too soon and my first time was over but I have been sucking dicks every since.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
My first was from a guy

My first was in a park. Earlier I had to deliver papers. And had a huge route and it was a afternoon paper only and I had the papers loaded on my bike. It was fall but the weather still moderate. As the days got shorter and the papers came late that day, a double edition Sunday size paper midweek. I delivered them all and was really exhausted. So I pulled into the park on way home. Sat on top of a picnic table,

to rest as I had a uphill 2 mile drive home on my bike.

I was about 15 years old then, an Italian boy with big bright eyes. Was wearing button fly Jeans that fit me snug and a t shirt. I was always horny just past puberty and would usually jack off,To relieve stress.

I am sitting on the table top daydreaming a guy about 20 comes over and starts talking. I explained why I was at the park resting. He said "look at the stars in the sky" He started to explain the constellations and star locations. He said lets lie down on the grass and I will explain them. He seemed to have a lot of star gazer knowledge. He said gad I bet you could use a good leg massage from your bike ride"? I did not respond! He reached over and started to massage my calf I said "that feels good" I had quite muscular legs from riding my bike many miles every day! he mentioned "You have tense muscles in your legs" and continued slowly rubbing he got close to my thighs. I started to get aroused and felt my snug white Jockey shorts under my jeans get tighter. He rubs my hardening crotch it feels good. He is kneeling in between my legs. He bends over and blows hot breath on my crotch.

He slowly unbuttons my jeans and breaths more hot breath through my jockey shorts my cock goes rock solid. I am at my full maturity for adult cock size I am a well endowed guy with 8 1/2 inches and thick 6 inches around. He slowly pulls my cock out from the constricting underwear. He licks the shaft with his warm tongue. He then inserts it into his mouth sliding up and down all the way to the shaft hes really making me feel good.He continues to suck slow and deep. It really feels good. Finally I can feel my self getting close to exploding. he swallows my cum and I hear "mmmmm" "mmmmm"

He just keeps continuing sucking my cock even after I came. I start to go soft, he keeps licking and sucking. I get hard again, he brings me to climax a second time! Wow that b j really felt good.( I was hooked)

I was 18 now and had had several blow jobs from different guys.And had sucked other guys off too. On vacation I drove alone to the California coast, I was in the Stanford area. I noticed a adult bookstore so I went inside. Went back to the arcade there were a lot of students. I was really handsome muscular and buff and sexy then. I saw the some booths had the doors ajar and if I saw a good looking student inside I asked if it was ok to watch the movies with them? The ones that let me go into his booth I would lock the doors stand close to them slowly reach over and rub their crotches till hard then unzip them and I would suck them off. I am really good at deep throating and swallowing. I sucked about eight different guys off! One guy even offered to pay me for servicing his cock LOL. My jaws were getting tired,Finally another guy looking for guys to blow came into my booth, and got me off twice! I bet I came a gallon after sucking off all those well hung hot horny students.

I was really turned on by the whole experience! I LOVE TO GIVE FIRST TIME BLOW JOBS TO GOOD LOOKING STRAIGHT GUYS!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
My first blow job of a boy

Im gay and I remember when i was 14 and my friend was 12 and he was so hot and sexy and we went swimming one day and after we where done:

i said to my mate "comeing over my house"

he said "why"

i said "why not"

he was thinking about it:

i said "if you come over i will give you a blow job"

he said "yes definatley"

When we got to my house, as i was opening the door he took his trousards OFF. As soon as we got in through the door his WILLY came out and his boxers came OFF, i looked at him and he had a HUGE willy and i gave him a blow job untill he cum. Then i took my willy out and it felt strange because it was half the size of his and he sucked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Bookstore Bj

I also got my first gay blow job at a video store. Some older guy made my knees buckle while swallowing my cum. I've had many more since the but will always remember how gentle he was until I came then he turned into an animal, whew!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1st bj

I just gave my first blow job today. I was out at the bar playing video poker, had a couple beers and ended up at the book store. I entered a booth and put a dollar in the machine, the guy in the next booth was wacking off when I sat down in my booth. a moment after sitting I seen his hard cock come through the glory hole. I touched it by hand first then put it in my mouth. I had stop and turn my hat around but then put his dick right back into my throat. It only took a few minutes, I guess I did OK. I heard him moan but didn't realy feel his cum. He pulled his dick back to his side and I seen him wiping it with papter towels. It was then that I noticed I had a mouth full. I rolled it around my tongue a little then spit his load into the trash. I can still taste his seman and telling the story is realy turning me on. I think I want another cock in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice description of a nice experience

Now that you've had a taste of cock I'm sure you won't let the next guy pull out and leave you disappointed. The very best part of fellatio is when you feel that warm jizz flooding your mouth in repeated eruptions and you roll it around to savor the taste before you let it slide smoothly down your throat.

Next step for you and that hot GF of yours is a MMF threesome. good times for all three of you and an introduction to the delights of eating cram pie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Buddy BJ's best sex ever

Like you I located a video booth Adult store, and was very hesitant, but rallied up the courage and it was the best decision I ever made. Over the last 25 year I have blown hundreds of guys...and they me, my wife is totally cool with it, and on occasion has gone with me (that's another story) but what I love best is you need to suck and unload, after work on the way home..pop in, get a good movie going and in no time you hook up. No need to explain you both know why your there you give and get the best, cleanup and leave for a beer and the hot wifey at home whos juiced up knowing what your doing. HOT, hot hot, and I've taken it further offering my ass to the right guys, doing threesomes, moresomes and on one college evening at the booths, pulled a train of 16 guys in two hours, butt naked and soaked in cum, wildest time of my life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Flipfloplover

Awesome story. My visit to a adult book store was the first time I sucked a uncut cock. His precum was delicous and he shot a massive load of cum in my mouth. He started to suck me then stopped and ask me fuck his ass. I licked and tongued his asshole before I put my dick in him. I shot my load in him, he gave a passionate kiss good bye when I felt he was hard agein and proceeded to go for seconds and he rewarded me with a second mouth watering load. Till we meet again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

Great story, I've had a fantasy of sucking cock and you make it sound fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Retired guy here

And I love sucking my buddies cock. I've only sucked his cock when we are out doing 'man' things while our wives are home doing 'women' things. My wife has no idea of my kink, but I've sucked his cock for about 20 years and we both plan to continue until I can't coax anymore cum out of his balls! I'm not gay, neither is he. He just loves a good blowjob since his wife won't and he seldom has sex since she went through menopause. He told me she just thinks his libido waned the same as hers did, because he's older now. Nothing could be further from the truth, he has been taking testosterone replacement shots and sometimes NEEDS to cum in my mouth 3 or 4 times per day!

Being retired is great....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Long time sucking friend

My friend and former neighbor when started sucking each other on overnight sleepovers whe we were 9 yrs. We were both married and continued until he died at 60 yrs old.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great

Would love you to do me,not tried it yet .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what fun it is

i have always been the giver of the bj until I went to a adult theater where I got my first blowjob from a guy. my legs buckeled like no other time and I think I must have given this guy about a half pint of cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My First too

I have going to a adult book store and getting blow jobs for over a year love it so much better then sex with my wife I sometimes would go two times a day. Then one day a man came in we started rubbing each other I was getting very hard and so was he I took his cock out and he took mine out giving each other a hand job I was so ready for a blow job and so was he and before I knew it he was pushing me down to his nice cock I never suck a cock before but I was going down and his nice six inch cock was on my lips very nice head and he push his cock on my wet lips and in it went I love it he was going deeper and deeper and before long I was taking the hole cock and I was sucking like I have doing all my life. And he was fucking my face so hot didn't what it to stop then after four or five min. he grab the back of my head and pushing deeper and deeper being my first I knew it was cumming but didn't know if I would like it then it came three big loads of cum OH did I love it so sweet to this day its my best cock I have suck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love cock

I go to ABS 3-4 times a week, and every time suck 4 or 5 nice cocks ! I love the feel of a hard cock in my mouth, and love when they explode down my throat ! Guess you could say that I'm addicted to cock and cum !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
First gay blow job

My girlfriend was bisexual, and she kept suggesting we should try a threesome. I wasn't too enthusiastic. But then her friend showed up, cunt-fucked her really hard, and pointed his still hard cock at me. I was excited, so I slid my mouth down his shaft. He came hard. My girlfriend giggled. 'Your turn," I said, and shot a hot load in his mouth. Guess everyone was happy,.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cleveland , Ohio at 16

At 16 in Cleveland, had my first BJ and gave one

Was out late at night on 25th street near the bridge to Broadview road

when this car showed up at the bus stop

he said where you going I said 26th and Lorain, he said hope in

He has a RED CHEVY IMPALA, with Red inside, we talked and he was rubbing the whole time, told me about his wife, and there swinging days, an dat that age was getting hard, he said YOU EVER had a man go down on you, Hell I had no one ever go down on me, So I said nothing, He said lets go to Clark Field and talk

Clark Field at that time was just that , a field with a road

so we talked, then he pulled it out, i took mine out, i am 6 and he was every bit of 8

I found out that he lived close by me.

he put his hand on my cock, which was ROCK HARD NOW, and stroked it

I shut my eyes and next I knew he was sucking it, I cum so fast, he took it all

and sucked me clean

I looked at his and said I never did nothing like this before, he said try it, if you do not like Quit

I tried ir, and before he cum, he pulled my head off as i watch him shoot his cum out

He sucked me 1 more time

he was 45, later on after talking I met his wife, Nice lady , loved young boys

My first tight Piece of ass, we had a 3 some, and stayed very close friends for about 6 months, Played about 10 times

I WILL NEVER FORGET them great People

I am 58 now, and still think of them Kindly

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damn!

Would have loved to give you a mouthful of my cum....hear you swallow and then suck you off...your girlfriend can watch, maybe play with her pussy while we play

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful story about the first hot passions of sucking a most willing hard cock

Loved the story! I have always wanted to suck a cock through a glory hole. I am afraid I will become addicted to it and love it so much that I couldn't get it "out of my head" [No pun intended"], Also, I have great fears of being teased by guys about being different and being gay is a big difference when it comes to straight guys. Although I think the straight guys probably dream about sucking cock more than the wanna be gay guys like me. I am very certain I will get my chance to safely and secretly suck a cock soon. A friend has been dropping hints about it for years. I am very slow on the up take. I am not sure it I could do it without being haunted by doing it. Well, I shall find out very soon. The story gives me hope. Thanks for it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
first time

Great story! That is exactly what I want to do, just the way you described sucking cock. It is intoxicating and hard to not want to suck cock, love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
my desire to blow a man

Sounds like super good sex fun, wish I was there with you

captbob25captbob25over 4 years ago
First time

Lucky guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Made me hard

I loved your story so much, I jerked off while reading it a second time, I came just when your friend came.

I love sucking cock, really love sucking sweaty uncut with long foreskins.

Thanks for getting me off

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn't appreciate the teaser. I wanted to nut at the climax.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved your story! Very hot indeed! What a turn on! You were one lucky guy! I have found recently that I love to suck cock😋 Such a huge high for me! Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have a gay friend that loves sucking my cock. I met him on CL a few years ago. I stop at his place then get naked climb into his bed. He likes to feel my whole body before he takes me into his mouth. He teases me till my cock is rock hard. He licks the precum off my head and squeeze every drop out. He loves to holdy hands down when I cum so I don't pull out. I want him to bottom but he says I'm too thick.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I also gave my first blowjob in a XXX theater. I went for the first time during my work lunchbreak, and was overwhelmed with the wild scene. I went from supershy to letting another guy stoke me to letting him suck me to tasting my first cock to feeling three cocks spasm and spurt in my mouth and swallowing their loads, all in an hour!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

There is nothing better than having a big cock spurt loads of cum in your mouth and swallowing. I do it regularly in fact I am now a cum slut.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Great story, every erotic. I enjoyed my glory hole days. It was exciting to see that first cock come through the GH. And the first time I touched it and licked it was thrilling. I didn't know what I was doing but I was enthusiastic. And then getting that first load of cum was also exciting and I swallowed it all.

Thanks for the good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous