All Comments on 'Michele And The Predator'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
IntercontinentalIntercontinentalover 13 years ago
It Didnt Work

The idea was fine, but the use of an anonymous third person as the assailant became laboured after a while. Also sexual tension is creaed by undertsnading how the woman is thinking and responding mentally as events unfold, and this was largely absent.

For me, the way in which this is written needs reassessing - and rewriting.

wazhazhewazhazheover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story. It was short but dense. It provided a lot of detail but revealed it slowly.

We got the perspective of both characters; in thought and action. We knew who the predator was, what he was thinking and planning. We knew who Michelle was and how/why she was planning her evening.

As a man I especially enjoyed reading the detail Michelle was putting into her preparations for her evening.

I look forward to reading more about Michelle.

Thank you.

Asilkenass4BBCAsilkenass4BBCover 1 year ago

Loved the story and reread it dressed in my pantyhose, heels, navy tight secretary skirt and silk blouse while I rode my dildo and fantasized getting caught exactly like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
3967 Followers
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories