All Comments on 'Bonding at the Beach'

by KR

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
REAL is an invasive program

Sorry, but the REAL program takes over my computer, resets all my settings. It has nothing to do with your stories.... they're great, just with the program required.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
NOT REALLY MY CUP OF TEA

I AM NOT INTO BONDAGE AND DISCIPLINE, HOWEVER I DID FIND THE OVERALL PICE TO BE AROUSING. I DID NOT PAY ATTENTION TO THE SUBJCT ATTER UNTIL I HAD STARTED TO LISTEN. ALSO I HAD NOT NOTICED THE AUDIO VERSION BEFORE. IT KINDA FREES UP THE HANDS FOR OTHER ENDEAVORS. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

RON

chanter202chanter202over 18 years ago
Keep recording!

You're a good writer, and you have an utterly delicious voice. I hope you keep recording.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
No votes for audio

'cos u sound shite, not sexy at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nah--Not natural

Sorry, you asked for it.

Do you speak this way naturally?

You are telling a story, not asking for sex...??

I just can't believe it...your voice is too phony for the subject matter. More like a little girl asking for a favor?? Whatever... It doesn't match.

derring-doderring-doover 18 years ago
Dulcet voice and unusual scenario

I read some of the other blokes' comments and they're bleeding idiots.

You have a dulcet voice and your recitation is fluid and natural--far more so than others who read stories aloud for our audio consumption. As for the scenario, well, BSDM isn't my scene, and pain is a real turn off, but as I listened with my headphones on to the languid intimacy of your tone, it had me certain I could feel your hot breath on my ear.

Here's hoping you have other stories on the site. I can't wait to hear more of you. Keep recording, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
what now?

I love your voice. I don't know what that guy below is talking about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Love

Your story becomes more exciting...

I love your voice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
incredibly sexy

I´m so fascinated and turned on by your thoughts, your sexy voice, your submissiveness. I think there´s hardly another writer as good as you in the audio se(du)ction, maybe exept princess mononoke. Her great advantage is, she is a little bit more productive and gives a little bit more shit on the ratings of frustrated B-porn-junkies.

Maybe it could help if you do one audiosession a week, so its easier for the community to get accustomed to your style ;)

please go on and on and....

robberbaronswordrobberbaronswordabout 18 years ago
Sweet Agony

As you requested in your prologue, dear KR...I'm voting and sending you this note before taking matters into my own hands. Wonderful story, my dear...well spoken. Thank you for your talents and your creativity!

sig357sig357about 18 years ago
You're truly great, KR

KR:

I finally added you as a favorite author; thanks for telling how to do so. Also, I added this story as one of my favorites. Your description of the harness that John weaves is fascinating, and I'm not terribly into bondage. Your voice is very erotic, and your imagination (or maybe it's experience) is absolutely delightful. Please keep up the text with audio stories for us!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thanks... loved it

came 2 times

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Captivating

Hi KR,

This is the first of your stories I have read/heard but it will not be the last.

The audio quality was very good, however, I would suggest you can improve the reading, look at the speed of delivery, changing speed will give additional highlights, a greater tone range will add further, centre your being on the experience and relate that in your feeling/reading.

Don't stop you are not only good at what you write but you have greater potential, I love the voice, very sexy and can be better, be great.

Penny, (pl_oz@yahoo.com.au)

EternalDeityEternalDeityover 17 years ago
Truly Amazing

This submission was not only extremely erotic, but very emotional, beautifuly illustrating the mixture of love and pleasure that comes from pain. Your voice was absolutely beautiful and your words clearly painted the scene. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Nice

Well read and well written. Thank you.

Mina24Mina24over 17 years ago
Nicely Done

I enjoyed both the style of your story and your delivery. Very well narrated and written.

It made me very warm inside. :)

Mina24

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nicely balanced story

Nicely balanced story and it flows well with your voice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
keep'em COMING....

we NEED to hear more...by the way....did MARY COME at last?....did YOU?....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I came and I came and I came

exquisitely painful

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
EXCELLENT AUDIO EROTICA!!!

I concur with everyone else that this is indeed an excellent example of audio erotica at its best! Well written and well read and the quality of the recording is good as well. You are indeed one of the top ten erotic storytellers on this site! EXCELLENT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wonderful

More please, love the audio.

blueyedbobblueyedbobover 13 years ago
what a story!

a unique twist on swapping wives,,,not familiar with bondage but this took me almost to the edge of dis pleasure,,,,i liked it! made me want to be there and be part of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
keep it up.

one a week would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
My first story

this is the first story I have read on this site, and now I am hooked. You have done a wonderful job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story! well done!

Great story! Well done!

MrBondsMrBondsalmost 8 years ago
Loved it

Very hot, very descriptive. I love your voice, so sultry and sexy. More more more please ;)

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterabout 7 years ago
Holy crap

That was hot... unbelievably hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous