All Comments on 'Wife with Neighbor's Son'

by topo

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Singular Cuckster Theme Over And Over and Over

with dramatic lack of success (low score - sad comments). Don't you get tired of being a wimp by pimping out your wife whore to watch their cocks?

Doesn't your wife whore get tired of having her wimpy husband watch her fuck any and all cocks while you jack off in the corner - she will soon get a real man to pimp her out - someone she can respect and not humiliate or demean as a lower class half man who needs the subhuman base deeply deviant perversion of watching beeg cocks while using his whore as cock bait. Kinda a triple plural sicko without balls.

So keep on embarrassing yourself - humiliating yourself - demeaning yourself the few sicko's love your pitiful moaning but semi-normal people feel sad for you and your one plane pitiful existance. As jaded as you are what's next - the sex offenders registry? Get some help soon little sick one.

Also, put these tails of woe in FETISH with the other below human convention base absurdities - your scores may go above "0" - maybe - maybe not!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
can you see clearly now

wake up and open your small mind.write about something elseits getting old.same old b/s and you keep on coming.do you know any strong men figures.you write like you want to be a sissy boy.go ask a real man what he do when someone fucks his wife,you might not get hurtif you are lucky.this is abuse to men and their manhood,why is this your main topic.deep mental problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good work!

Don't pay attention to these idiots. Obviously they take the time to read your stuff. That must give them some pleasure - and make them feel guilty. You write well and I love your work. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I dought it.

If this story is so great and the author is so great then why hasn't any of this authors stories been voted up to "H", or editors pick. Answer that mr "good work anonymous in the usa. (god, we will let anyone into this country)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Can't write themselves?

If all the anonymous yo-yo's would try writing themselves instead of commenting negatively on stories of this nature, they might learn to spell, but I "dought" (try 'doubt, you ignoramus!) it. Sadly, they don't even apparently know how to use spell check.

Frankly you no-talent bone heads, we aren't interested in your opinions, so please take your comic book, and coloring books in hand and go off in a corner by yourselves to jerk off as you usually do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hey Sissy Cuckster

Golly writer are you stuck in a cuckster rut - that is ruting one handed over beeg cocks - you gotta try something else - maybe pissing would brighten your jaded day or nite. Think about it - stretch your sick mind into another subhuman act - hell you could do it to yourself as a test.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Pimp My Wife

The other comments are right on. This should be in another category. Bore some of the fetishists for awhile.

Allie

deadonedeadoneover 12 years ago
Why is the husband there??

He is a non-player in the story, the relationship or the sex. He just as well could be fly on the wall.

So I ask "Why is the husband there?"

Is it just insult marred men?

Is it just insult men?

I get it, he is there to pay her way and be a door mat.

Other than that he has no purpose in the story. She does what ever she wants, when she wants, and with whom ever she wants. He just shuts up, shells out, and shows up to help her home when she wants. He pathetic, shes discussing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep them cumming

Ignore the losers who just don't understand cuckoldry. They're not getting any sex at all either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I just shot my load.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Every negative post on this story was posted by the same loser. He has multiple aliases and post a ton of anonymous comments on every LW story.

He is a sad pathetic loser and spends hours every day wasting his time trying to convince people that sexy wives having fun with others is wrong. But that's only because he lost his wife to a real man and now he can't stand it. He is nothing but a

Sad

Pathetic

Loser

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This was an OK story

Your story was OK,but it lacked spice. You never said how big your wife's tits are,and you need to make your stories more sexually explicit. My cock never got hard from your story because,you didn't make it tantalizing and interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Work

FUUUUCK these other comments I loved the story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
That

That will be another cuck story that I won't read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very believable and sexy. Love the confidence of the wife. Well done...

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Another cuck story for sure. Not even especially well written because I’m of the opinion that any genre can work if it’s well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous