All Comments on 'The Hardheads: Frank and Mary'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
outstanding one of your best

what change in the last month.your writings has change for the better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
OK

Who are you and what have you done with the real Plain Bob?

Metzov

PS And make sure the knots you used to tie him up are tight :)

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
good story

really enjoyed it. a fan always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A nice soft story

Bob:

I assume you wrote it in the spirit of Christmas. Liked it very much. The ending tugged at this Horny 'ol Sailor's heart strings. Thank You. Ronnie W.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Hard-headed all right.

Yep, the first thing to do in a marriage when trouble strikes--COMMUNICATE!

It was beginning to sound like they were to take turns trying to connect with the other.

Good story.

Kanga40Kanga40over 18 years ago
Please save me!

Suddenly it's the guy's fault his wife is brain dead??

migmigover 18 years ago
GOSH

Another proper ending.You'll exceed your quota if you're not careful.

GOOD STORY.

techreadertechreaderover 18 years ago
Another Rant on the Hazards of Demon Rum...

OK, this is ANOTHER story on the hazards of drinking, but also of generic stubbornness.

Frankly, anybody who drinks so much that they can't remember what they did in the morning deserves whatever they get, and stubborn righteous drunks are the worst of all.

But this story, illustrating as it does the perils of alcohol, is a pretty good one.

LadyCibelleLadyCibelleover 18 years ago
Sorry doesn't cut it for me

I'm really sorry but your story is so impossible to believe, I can't rate it any better.

The guy has his family and friends turn on him because he's treating his wife the way she treated him? Unless his family and friends are a bunch of assholes and dumb cow I don't see how it could be possible. Would they do the same thing if the situation was reversed?

Once again, sorry, the story was well written but too unlikely for me to rate it better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Drunks

What could writers on this site do, if they couldn't depend on the drunks who didn't know what happened and the stubborn asses who wouldn't talk to each other? the Ct. Yankee

shangoshangoover 18 years ago
I have to go with what

Kanga40 and LadyCibelle said. Mary was stupid and a game-player.

Blue88Blue88over 18 years ago
I Liked It

Sorry, can't agree with most of the commenters. They believe that this world is inhabited only be rational people - most folks do stupid things based on foolish pride, anger, you name it. I liked this story.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Good read

I enjoyed it, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
???

Aw, what the hell. I kinda like both sides of Just Plain Bob. Regardless of the subject, he does entertain us. Keep writing 'em, Bob, I'll keep reading 'em.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Rationally Irrational or Pride Sucks

I defy any of you to claim you haven't let pride get in the way of stupid reasoning once or twice in your life.

Having said that it really doesn't matter - the Author (thanks Bobbie)used booze, pride and emotions as storyline props to tell his story of painfull stubbbbornnnness with faults of prideful loss of normal intelligence stired with an emotional fear of loss and Frustration.

Dear readers - sometimes we feel that everyone is as intelligent, calculatingly calm and reasoning as we are - that is except when we lose it.

Author - many are pleased and hope that you are also - here we had a feeling of sympathy for the characters and could relate to them - one more than the other but this was a possible - a potentially lifelike scenario of some plausiblity which you well crafted leaking and creating emotions. This in a somewhat frustrating but pleasant without rancor sense. I liked you at the end - you came away credible as an author.

Happy Merry Robert - you can be appreciated and entertaining when inclined - hoping for more credible stuff! Thanks - with improving Regard

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 18 years ago
Interesting

Interesting plot, the drunk-prank gone wrong. I might have chosen two more different names (Mary/Mary Ellen) just to make it more clear. Good luck in the contest!

Aurora BlackAurora Blackover 18 years ago
Evil Prank

Bob, even though I didn't understand why everybody was against Frank for giving Mary a taste of her own medicine, it was a very interesting story. I couldn't stop reading. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
what a croack of shit

just plain bob is a better writer than what he wrote on this shit, This is nothing but a crack of shit

Risq_001Risq_001over 18 years ago
Ok Bob, sorta better than normal

But I'm still not sure why I don't really like it as much as your last one with this series title.

I *believe* I know what you were going for here, but like you said in the story, you had the wife do everything she could to make it look like she was cheating him so that it would get back too him via all his friends, and make him look like a idiot for letting his wife do this on him. But you also gave out a double whammy, while you had not only her do it too him but you had no one intrested in his well being the entire time she was mad at him and was trying to get even with him. And when she found out she was wrong and he didn't do anything, you had the not only her family "CONTINUE" to give him grief over it you managed to throw in "HIS" family and friends too for some added pressure. Uhhhmm, say what?!?! Everyone could so easily dismiss her behavior and put all the blame on the husband?

Are wives really that hard to come by in the Literotica world? I mean the wives can always seem to find a playmate or two, but the poor husbands can't find anyone to sell them water at a swimming pool. And during all this the families are always the first to blame the husband for not putting up with everything the wives throw out and willing to stick with them no matter what they do to the husbands.

Poor guy couldn't win for losing and soon didn't know if he was coming or going. Then the story made it seem like it was all his fault because he didn't immediately take her back "AFTER" she left him, made it seem like she was cheating on him so all his friends would talk about him behind his back, and made her family hate him. Then she finds out she's wrong, he didn't cheat on her, and during all this "EVERYONE" has decided he's a jerk because he didn't rush out and grab her?

Oh well I know you can't please everyone, but you know having a few folks in your corner after all that would have been better than having no one in your corner the whole time telling what a jerk you were while you were innocent and then telling you the "EXACT SAME THING" once you decide to return the favor.

You really "don't" like the men much in your stories do you? (^_^)

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 18 years ago
Hardheads indeed

One of your better stories, Bob. Good capture of how people think, act, and screw things up!

allforallallforallover 18 years ago
Good and Whimiscal

Thanks, I kinda enjoy a dragged out ending. The box is precious. As for the family, Almost all families want the wife forgiven, and the husband to learn his position. In my experience the men are always judged to be wrong even by their mothers.

For the rest of you, Hey its a story! I know what an original line.

cookiejarcookiejarover 18 years ago
Bob...

This is the first story of yours I have read and I enjoyed it. Were the couple silly and pigheaded? Sure but that is real life. Acting rationally doesn't always come easy where love is concerned or anyways not in my case. Good luck!

Cookie :)

SalamisSalamisover 18 years ago
A sick joke played on children

I have participated in my share of practical jokes in my lifetime. While I have never done what was done to the husband in your story, I do know of similar jokes being performed others. I always thought this type of humor was treading the line. Your story was an excellent example of why that may be.

The couple you portrayed had reactions that are very true to life. I expect that everyone is not always calm and rational during a crisis. In panic all kinds of otherwise irrational behavior can be exhibited. So the title of this tale was most amusing as well as appropriate

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 18 years ago
I liked your story!

How is it friends never talk to each other when trouble abounds? I find it hard to see that Mary would not have talked to another person for long periods of time to tell of what she saw and what was going on with her, and the same for Frank. That would have gone down the line of friends and family to probably get things explained a lot earlier. But if they had we wouldn’t have a story.

Good story from a writer I didn’t know would be so varied.

Thank you Bob for a good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Interesting

You can't win, can you. You write one of your better non-wimp stories and readers can't accept a brain-dead wife or an equally hard-headed husband. I've known a few hard-headed people like them. If nothing else, they deserve each other, And by the way, God protect us from friends.

Boyd

sacksackover 18 years ago
better than your other stories....

not necessarily in the spirit of the holidays, but well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
thanks

As usual, a great story. Thanks for telling it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More the same please

I like the way you write but there's often something black about it. Their attitudes are typical of many couples, & it's good to see a positive ending

z00timez00timeover 18 years ago
Holy Crap!!

i gave YOU a 5! In my opinion, better then most of your stories for my liking.

Story line if continues for another 5 years would show a lot less love and less trust between this couple.

Actuall, now that I think about it, this story is just like most of your stories. The husband wimps out even though there is little dought that his wife has screwed him over.

I guess I'll have to change my vote. Whoops, too late. Oh well, happy holidays.

shangoshangoover 18 years ago
Did I miss something?

All the Husband did wrong was get drunk! The wife weent out, swapped spit and played grab-ass! The husband was then ran over by his (so-called) friends and family. Right church, wrong pew Just Plain Bob. However, it's still miles ahead of your earlier stuff. Keep 'em coming!

Average-JoeAverage-Joeover 18 years ago
LOL - sneaky

My guess is that everyone was screwing Mary (including his sisters) and they are just trying to get the status quo back so they can continue. :)

Everyone that tells the husband he is a jackass for not taking her back has vested interests. Its got to be the case because the author left too many loose ends and double standards in such a short story for them to all be accidental.

i.e. He asked about where she was for almost a day after she found out the truth & before she tried to talk to him but she never answered.

He asked how doing something that wouldnt get back to him would tweek his nose but she never explained that? Not much of a nose tweek anyway when you threaten restraining orders on the guy since you pretty much have to be in at least minimal contact with someone before any actions designed to provoke a response are at all meaningful.

He asked why she didnt even attempt to get the facts before jumping to conclusions but she never explained that either. I can understand someone being hurt and behaving irrationally as the wife said but the husband also had some good points about how easy it would have been to verify what really happened & her desire to know which of her friends screwed her husband.

She behaved worse than he did but everyone was on her side. Nobody told her to be reasonable etc. She wouldnt communicate at all and went on dates/made out with several different men but he let her tell her side of things and didnt go out with women yet he is the one that is unreasonable? This is too one-sided to be accidental on the authors part imo. If he had wanted just a straightforward story about peoples pride and letting things spiral out of control, I think he would have made things more equal. That he didnt must mean something.

My opinion is that this whole thing was a test case set up by the wife and friends. She has been screwing around on him for years but wanted to step it up a notch and rub his nose in it so they came up with this scenario to see if he would accept being cuckolded. When it didnt take, she hit rewind and went back to being a slut on the sly. Good planning on her part to build in an escape hatch if things didnt work out as planned :)

Could also be true that Im totally off my rocker and the author wrote exactly what he meant. Maybe he just got pissed off at people saying he wrote the same story over and over and decided to toss off a couple that target the exact opposite crowd he usually gets. Wouldnt blame him if it did piss him off since he writes better than most even if some of his stuff isnt my cup of tea.

Whatever was intended, I liked the story.

fdkmanfdkmanover 18 years ago
The guy plays the patsy again!

Quote:

"Please Frank, we need to talk."

"How come we didn't need to talk when I was trying to get to you?"

"I was hurt and angry and I wasn't behaving rationally Frank. Please, let's work this out."

End quote

Why is it ALWAYS OK for the woman to be hurt and angry and not behave rationally but when Frank does the same to her HE's a jerk?!

Even his family gave him nothing but trouble over this. Did they not know the circumstances? Do they love Mary more than Frank? It seems to me that they did. If they wanted to make Frank reconsider his position with regard to Mary they could have tried to talk to him and change his mind, calmly and rationally. However that isn't what was done. They treated him like a child instead of a man who has had his pride wounded by the woman he thought loved him.

There is a big difference between how Frank and Mary handled this situation. Did Frank run right out and try to get lucky since he's been accused of it by his 'loving' wife? NO! He tries his damndest to get his wife to listen to him and try to figure it out together, but she wouldn't give him the time of day.

Mary, on the other hand, decides that since her husband has cheated on her she is going out to get some strange on her own. That's the first thing that comes to her pea-brain, not 'Frank wouldn't do this no matter how bad it looks'. No, Frank was tried, convicted and executed in her mind as soon as she saw the undies and lipstick. He was guilty until proven guilty because she didn't let him even try

to prove himself innocent. That's real love I tell you! And I don't care what she said about not doing anything with these guys. Kissing and dirty dancing with a man's hands all over her butt and body is close enough for me, and it was for Frank. If the shoe had been on the other foot, if she had seen him dancing and groping another woman, she'd have strung him up by his gonads. Women like

to talk about double standards when it comes to cheating. There is a double standard and the women are on the positive side of it, no doubt!

Everything Frank told her at that bar was right. She did jump to conclusions and would not listen to reason, not even weeks after. She refused to investigate to find out which of her 'good friends' had laid her husband. It seems to me that she didn't care OR she was so insecure in her marriage that flimsy evidence like she found would be enough to make her do what she did. She was looking for a

reason to go out with other guys and she thought she had found it and she rode it as long as she could delude herself that Frank had cheated. She only gave it up once it was proved to her that he didn't cheat. If she hadn't she'd have shown everyone what she truly was, a cheating slut.

As it seems a lot of women do, she goes right out and starts dating other guys trying to tweak her husband's nose. That's a great strategy if the guy is aware of the tweaking, but, as Frank told her, nobody told him what she was doing so he was in the dark until he saw it with his own eyes.

Personally I would not have believed Mary when she said she never bedded any of those guys she dated either and I don't know why Frank's friends would. If these guys would date a married woman, especially one they knew was fighting with her husband, why would they tell the truth about getting lucky with her? She may have told them not to tell or they would get no more as she didn't want her new reputation to get out. If I was Frank I would have made Mary bring the three guys she 'dated' to the bar and try to convince him

she didn't have sex with them. If they could be sincere enough then he could believe her and they could then work on their other problems.

You see, the original issue is still there, under all the

recrimination and blaming of Frank. Mary believed that Frank had cheated on her with nothing more than lipstick, a bra and panties on the floor of their bedroom. She packed a bag, moved out, refused to talk to him and even let him TRY to explain! She even threatened him with arrest if he didn't leave her alone! She did nothing to try to verify Frank's infidelity with their friends but she did start dating THREE different guys to get back at him for what she

saw as his cheating on her.

She's got real issues with trust and love, that's for sure. She also has problems with being a partner in a marriage. It's OK for her to be upset and do things without thinking but when Frank does it he's an asshole.

Maybe he was being a hard head. Maybe he could have been a bit more understanding of Mary but MAYBE Mary could have been more understanding of him too. It takes two to make a divorce and she was more guilty than Frank, but, as usual, he's the sinner and she's the saint, even in the eyes of HIS family! Way to go mom and dad! That's the kind of support your little boy needs!

About the only good thing they did was to bring Frank and Mary together at Christmas, but they had to humiliate him in the process so even that is tainted. If they love Mary so much, as it seems they do based on the Thanksgiving prayers him mom made, why would they want her to go back to such an unworthy child as their son! It seems to me that if they acted true to form they would have told Frank not to bother coming around anymore and started inviting Mary

and her new lover to family events since they take her side no matter how wrong she was.

Does every woman get a pass on being a jerk? Do all men get

crucified for the least infraction? It sure seems so, and that is a sad commentary on relations between men and women. It almost makes you want to become gay, almost.

Ray

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I liked Blue88's comment

Real people are not near as wise as people that comment on stories. Only the author knows (is he telling?) whether the wife did more that swap a little spit.

I thought it was a fun story... even a model on how to screw up a marriage by poor communication. One way to learn to do something right is to do it wrong and see there are better ways. (Although NOT recommended for paratroop training!)

Well hell! I liked it!

rd23rd23about 18 years ago
WOW

If the guy in this story was or is real, he needs to do three things (1) Get his head examined to make sure he still has a brain. (2) Get a new family and new friends. The reason I say this is because his family and friends all seem to think that just because his wife went out and danced with other guys, kissed them, and let them run there hands all over her, and her leaving him and not at least try to get an explanation is okay, but when he leaves her because of what happened at the bar and the fact he has done nothing wrong he becomes the biggest asshole in the world. What a loving family and what great friends, he is lucky to have them. (3) Pack up and move to a new town and start over. But before he goes he should tell his so called family and friends to go screw themselves. I know I would. I gave this story a 50 not because it was poorly written or uninteresting, The writing was great and it was interesting. It was just that I can't give it anything higher since I can't agree with the ending and how dumb this guy is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A good one

thanks

calflashcalflashover 17 years ago
biased

I liked this story pretty much and the writing was fine. My only comment is since when the term jerk a term applied to the male of the species only? Seems to me they both were but with her being the first and perhaps worst. Overall not the type of personalities that deserve to be married or worthy of love from another.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
Classic ; King of wimp stories writers liked it

It is NOT a surpris that king of super wimp writers like Dynamite I-have-no-clue-Jack and Blue-I-have-no-clue-what-its like-to-be-man 88 would Like this vile wretched story

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
WHY THIS STORY FAILS

This story has great promise but of course JPB fucked it up.

First it FAILS b/c the Husband is super wimp...again this is a JPB story so what else is new??

at the conversation at the ROADHOUSE where she claims it was hall to done to piss him off and it meant nothing

he says

....."And while I'm on the subject of your stomping out of the house, WHY did you pack a bag and leave without trying to find out what happened? WHY after you left didn't you try? I would have thought that as the woman wronged you would want to know who wronged you. Everyone who was at that party was a friend of yours Mary. You didn't want to know which of your very good friends stabbed you in the back? I'll tell you why you just packed and left. It was because you didn't give a shit who it might have been. It was your excuse to walk out on me so you could go and play and be able to blame me for it. You weren't even out of the driveway before I figured it out.

"You could have found out just as quick if you had wanted to. I knew something was fishy as soon as I picked the bra up off the floor. It was a 38DD Mary, and we only have one friend with boobs that big and you know as well as I do that Todd would have never let her out of his sight long enough for us to do what you think I did. Maybe ten years from now, but just after their wedding? No fucking way. And even though you didn't waste the time to find out for yourself you would have known the very next day if you would have just talked to me. No Mary, you bailed on me so you could go out and run around and you can tell me until you are blue in the face that you didn't spread your legs for the guys you ran around with and I won't believe you. The way you kissed Tim while I was watching told me that you are a cheating whore. Now, what else do you have to say before I get up and leave?"

***** She NEVER answers that point at all!!!! ****. She never explains why she never bothered to find out who of her friends cheated on her

The LYING Wife says

..."Damn it Frank, I have not cheated on you. I did not spread my legs for anyone...."

that is NOT an answer. Whether she fucked anyone or not -- that is NOT the issue the husband is raising.

SECOND reason this story fails.

The husband never tells his family about her accusations .. No one...which is just NOT believeable.

HER family not beleive him or even blame him... fair enough. But Not a single person on his side of the family??

The author NEEDS to explain WHY the wimp hubby never tells his own family ANYTHING about how cheating wife acted or how she behaved or how she fucked two other guys

maybe they didnt believe him... thats fine but that needs to be explained

SOMEONE PLEASE RESO THIS AWFUL ENDING TO THIS STORY -- right from the point where he finds the Bitch by the Xmas tree.... later that day he finds out she never told her own family the way threaten to have him arrested ...

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Wonders never cease

Gosh, you'd think JPB was losing his touch with this story. I mean, it's not all nasty, full of vengeful pricks and skanky cheating whores. Go figure. ;)

<P>

Thanks, Bob, for an enjoyable story.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkabout 17 years ago
What a Chump!

As usual JPB, I enjoyed your writing more than your plot. Frank got played, BIG TIME and right from the start. Notice how Bill was unavailable right after Mary stormed out. Seems Bill had a business trip he hadn't mentioned to his best friend. Bill may have been first in line, but Mary stayed away long enough to get clear through her list. Poor Frank, his wife is screwing all his friends and his family is on her side. Love can make us blind, but we get stupid all on our own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please

Please Bob another "Hardheads" story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
CUTE

That was cute it reminds me of a couple I knew in college. I really like your style of writing. I have to say, that you are probably the most over-written author on this site. By that, I mean other authors writing sequels to your stories. I hope you don't take it personally because I rather like your style. Of course, I probably wouldn't have started reading your stories if it weren't for other authors prefacing their stories by stating that the reader needs to read your story first. Can't beat free advertisement. It must feel good to get every bodies' creative juices flowing. Keep up the good work, Thank you for the enjoyment

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cute stupid ending

The wife was irrational that is easy to see. She did not trust her husband, first end of marriage event. She went out with men while still married to her husband, second marriage ending event. She threatened to have him arrested and file a court order on him, third marriage ending event. She stalked him while he didnt offer to get a court order, fourth marriage ending event. She may or may not have had sexual relations with the four men she went out with, but she did give public displays of affection and basically carry on as a slut with them in public, final marriage ending event. The woman is a braindead slut with no concept of marriage, fidelity, or trust. She broke all trust her husband had for her there is no way in hell she should or could get back into his life. You cant love someone that betrays, disrespects, and humiliates you.

bigguy323bigguy323about 14 years ago
How can he live with a bitch that would do that to him? I'll tell you: He COULN'T.

In both the stories in this series the guy was STUPID to allow the bitch back into his life. I wish your stories reflected REAL live people.

jiminabjiminababout 14 years ago
Liked both

but something got to me in each (actually lots of things). In the first near the end the wife said "We both made mistakes." He didn't make any mistake. He just told her his feelings and wishes. What mistake? In the second when at the family dinner and the mother said grace I would have been up and out of there even before the "amen" was spoken. That was a very low blow. That these things got to me was a sign of a good story. I was into them. Now about the one reader who thought the story was good and the writing was good but he didn't like ending so he only gave you a 50. Thats like reading a book and asking for half your money back because you didn't like the end. Dumb. Thanks for the stories. Jim

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Fucking people need to communicate before they fly off the handle.

I am a hot head but I have mellowed quite a bit, I still could stand improvement. Couples need to communicate before they jump to conclusions.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Well

Two hardheads.. Husband and wife refused to talk to each other until it was too late. You can also call them two assholes. It almost took an act of God to get them back together. The best thing about this tale is there was no actual cheating.

Will wonders cease.

JLRemora2JLRemora2over 9 years ago
Funny Stuff

I have a wide range of interests, same with the stories I read in here. JPB runs the gambit with his storyline versatility. Honestly, I think JPB laughs as the words, he writes, appear before him. At least in some of his stories. I know if I were writing in PJB's style, I'd have busted a gut. It's the irony, you know. This is just another Bob story that had me chuckling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very good story Bob

And you actually put an ending to it of sorts. And the whole thing worked. And while I liked the whole story - after thinking about it, I think I would rather have had him file for divorce and move away without talking to her. He got drunk. She went out and dated other men and then threatened him when he wanted to talk. The one thing you left out was why or what changed her mind? Did she think about it and talk to some people? Or did she realize what he told her was right and feel like a fool for not trusting her husband? Either way I'm not sure I want to be married to a woman that at the first sign of trouble, packs up and leaves without a word. What kind of marriage is that? Anywho - good one Bob. Keep them coming so we poor anon's can throw darts at you!

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Bah!

Wife's a bitch and makes ZERO effort to find out the truth, refuses to talk to him, even threatens a restraining order, decides to "tweak" him with THREE other guys, and HE'S the bad guy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really liked this story BUT......

I agree with KarenE. Mary is a complete bitch. She walks out and never tries to figure out what happened? Then she just takes vacation time and stops trying to find him? The self centered bitch was cheating on him. She just bribed the guys not to rat her out. With a lot of sex. He was right. He should have just let her go. And if his family couldn't get with the program, pack up and move away. Like the story but once again, I really didn't like the ending and I don't mind a good reconcilliation story.

christmas_apechristmas_apeabout 8 years ago
more hardheads please

need more hardheads.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Sorry, He Was Right and His Family Should Have Supported Him!

"Wait Frank, we need to talk." – NOW she wants to talk, when it’s HER ass in trouble!

“No harm, no foul on either side” – I call bullshit on THAT one! HE committed no foul, but even if she didn’t cheat she still committed a foul with the admitted intent to harm him!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Further Thought

Let's see, she finds him hung-over with someone's bra and panties (and as he said, if she took two seconds to look she would have KNOWN whose it was and that NOTHING could have happened!) and lipstick on his shorts, and SHE'S totally justified in having NOTHING to do with him, and he gets NO SUPPORT from anyone.

Then he SEES her dating and dirty dancing, and cuddling in barroom booths with other guys, and HE'S the bad guy for wanting nothing to do with her, and even his own family doesn't stand by him!

I WILL give her one SMALL defense: someone asked why she didn't talk to anyone. The only 3 people who knew the truth were out of town for at least several days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cry Baby!

GMAFB..please!!! Go get the friggin divorce before she starts to bed anything with a third leg. Dumb ass.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Bullshit family and friends

How hard were they on Mary for actually cheating?

Yes, dating, dirty dancing and tongue kissing other men is cheating.

Dumb ass story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!

First, I read too, too many of these stories where the guy gets so freaking drunk at a get-together he just passes out! As a result he gets into some kind of trouble with his wife! HOW FUCKING LAME! What's with these guys that like to drink so much???

Secondly, it's always the pride factor that these ass-holes always have, and of course a HUGE stubborn streak!

And fuck that nonsense about the"so called" friends pulling these kinds of stunts! They ALWAYS lead to trouble! They would be no more friends of mine! Practical jokes that have the potential of interfering in a couples relationship aren't funny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
She def cheated on him

He has the worst friends. His wife def cheated on him and his family supports her and he takes her back? Nope just no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dumb Cunt Cheated!

Whether she actually spread 'em for those guys or not,out in public grinding,dirty dancing and playing tonsil hockey IS cheating while humiliating your spouse.

And what's up with HIS family?! Even if they thought he was being dumb HE IS their son/brother and they need to support HIM.(How do they know old Mare didn't play "Hide the Salami" with her ex-boyfriend?'cause she said so?Was that before or after making out with several other guys?

Some fuckin' family Frank has! They're almost as bad as his turd of a wife!

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
PLAYING GAMES USUALLY LEADS TO SEX OR AGGRIVATION

add stupidity to the game....you get the horn, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Blah, blah...excuses, rationalizations, “only human”, “everybody makes mistakes”, blah, blah. He should have never taken the wife back, and he certainly needs to find a better class of friends. And maybe family, too. Sometimes it really is best to just cut the ties and move on.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
He

needs a new wife AND a new family. That's one of those Lit standards that pisses me off-when the husband's family takes their daughter in law's side like in Biguy's "Of All People"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A

A real pussy of a guy.

RKreaderRKreaderover 4 years ago
Vs. Revisited

Liked this one better than fdkman262's version

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Still

Still think he should have dumped her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WTF? That's 15 minutes of my life shot to hell. I'm sure plenty of people will continue reading your stuff, but I won't be one of them.

NitpicNitpic6 months ago
Me

Me,I wouldn't take her back.If she had stopped and thought about,she would have looked for the owner of the underwear.No woman is going to leave without her undies,especially a bra that size.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

WIMP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9041 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Hardheads Previous Part
The Hardheads Series Info