All Comments on 'Pepto Bismo Dreams Ch. 01'

by the Troubador

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
the older the writers the crazy they get

if you can't write anymore don't write,but don't ask others to write for you.what has happen to you.

Blue88Blue88over 18 years ago
jVery Intriguing

This is going to drive me crazy. A couple of ideas have crept into my head to the detriment of the tale I'm working on at the present. Lol, I'm now distracted. I'm going to pass on this for the present, but I suspect that I may come back to it sometime in the future, but I sure will be keeping my eye on what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Looking within

Had it ever crossed your mind that Troubador would just like to experence the feelings we get as we read His Stories??? Thank You Troubador. jimray!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I Rated It a "Five"

and gave it "100",,, is that what you wanted? ;o)

RussHRussHover 18 years ago
Older writers???

Well, I for one really enjoy the "older" writers. The stories are more real, and the characters are fleshed out as though they are living people.

Stroke stories are for the kiddies, give me a tale with plot, character development, and above all, reality.

Thanks Troubador for all you work. Don't you dare stop now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
ENJOYED IT

I have never left a comment before. I have always voted and usually voted a 5. Your stories are always excellent and have provided lots of pleasure for me. Please keep up the wonderful work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous