All Comments on 'Mom's Camping Trip'

by SmithCommaJohn

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good job

Great story, well paced, and very believable. You have an obvious talent for writing in the first-person. The waxing sequence seemed a little out of place (maybe too early in the relationship), and some more detail about the father and daughter in the woods might have been nice (they seemed a little too distant). Your story was very engaging, the sex was hot, and the two characters obviously care a great deal for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
one of my all-time faves

That whole scene with the parents in the next bed was amazing - I didn't get to finish the story before I'd 'finished', so will pick this one up soon. Many thanks!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 18 years ago
Very nice story

Very nice story. I enjoyed the buildup, and the descriptions of the sex acts were very good. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
kept me hard

This story kept me hard the whole time I read it.....excellent

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
GR8 Story

Great story and still waiting for more..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Additon Suggestions

It took a long time to get to the point, with the waxing scenes not really needed. But it could be a start of a larger series on family camping trips, with the grandmother being invited for the next one. Or, add that older woman from the beautician's office, since she's already a part and knows a lot more about this family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wAXING MOST EROTIC

bEST STORY i HAVE READ . WOULD LOVE TO READ ANOTHER INCIDENT WITH THE BEAUTUTIAN,MOM,SON - MAYBE A HAIRCUT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fine work - Please continue to Part 2

HAIRCUT - Let the mom and son go for a haircut. Both of them get a short crop . And let the mom fuck the barber.

TATTOO - They get a tattoo. and mom gets fucked there too.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 16 years ago
Good Tale!!!

Thoroughly enjoyed it! Give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
mental images better than pics

That says it all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I Love A Good Fantasy

But, this wasn't it. I have to wonder what 'Mommy Dearest' was teaching with this? Responsibility / Consequence / Thnking Before You Speak, or something completely different. I also love the way that the Typhus Bacterium never seems to interupt the mood. I am amazed that you could resist throwing in a 10" cock or Triple D breast referrence, but you did manage to cover all the other cliches quite nicely. Well done. If this tale is an example of your character lineup, I believe I'll take a pass on your other offerings. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
HAIRCUT at barbers

Please make the mom get her haircut by the son's barber and let her get fucked by him.

Goldenrain_UKGoldenrain_UKover 13 years ago
Wankingly good story

Had me hard throughout - until I spunked into my fist.

Great story with lots of variety and interest. Good work.

Any chance of a continuiation?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story if not more than a little unbelievable, however, it really, really needs a

Climax!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is a great story and very original

The LEAST you could do is to complete what they started!c9a9

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
a very interesting point of view

for a unique story.

Maybe1DayMaybe1Dayalmost 9 years ago
Very good

But I would like to know what the bet was about.

ChronicalChronicalalmost 9 years ago

Without knowing the bet the story feels incomplete

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 8 years ago
Odd... Some of it seems to make no sense...

Take the gf for starters... OK, your gf fucks her parents... Not an insurmountable thing... Except if you had an exclusive understanding, parents or not, she was fucking someone other than you... Without knowing what kind of bf-gf relationship they presumably had, it would be tough to form an opinion about it...

And yeah, without knowing about the bet, it would be tough to decide how that works... The loss seemed to be almost ANY three things he has to do... But how broad is a thing...? One thing was watching her get trimmed, waxed, masturbated, then himself getting the same treatment, then eating out a woman and having to leave the results on his face... Maybe none of that is that bad... But it sure seems like a lot more than ONE thing...

And exactly what did the SECOND thing equate to...? Because that seemed like a lot of things too... Again, nothing he hated, but at this rate she could insist one thing was "Be my sex slave for a year" and he'd have to accept it... As long as he wasn't PUBLICLY humiliated...

And what's her motivation...? How long has she had the hots for her son...? Before her patient...? Before her son's story about his gf...?

I kept waiting for SOME explanation of things... The bit about her saying a patient might have mentioned the place of sex is the only thing explaining anything... Not really enough at this point... Left me with wrinkled brow throughout...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Mom asked me to sleep in the nude with her!

Once we were in bed, we were all over each other. Mom was stroking my cock, and I was feeling her tits as we made out. We both got so horny, we were breathing heavily, and our desire was apparent to each other. We fucked throughout the night. After each session, we'd smoke a cigarette, and talk about what position we were going to try next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Two quick things:

1) *All* sunscreen is non-toxic.

2) Organic is a rip-off marketing term.

Other than that, great story.

RailroadTareRailroadTareover 6 years ago
Hot

schwing!! Pop.....ahhh Thanks

Johnny0432Johnny0432over 6 years ago
Bare pussy

WHAT a turn off. I WANT A WOMAN! not a pre pubescent little girl. when I see a woman I date with no hair that's our last date and it ends EARLY! makes me feel like a fucking pedophile. YUK!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
for Johnny0432.........Grow up....

You put that post/complaint to every story with shaved cunts. It's the style and I like it. It's cleaner, smells better and is a visual turn on. If you are too shallow to accept that a woman might like to look/smell clean than that's YOUR loss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
"To be continued..."

Since twelve and a half years have passed, I guess that's not gonna happen.

<P>

Also, you never did say what the bet was. Even a MacGuffin needs some closure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
DEFINITELY VERY EROTIC. I GAVE YOU A 5 [(*****) 4.8/5 = 96%].

You masterfully described his mom as "statuesque" putting the emphasis on her ass & her thighs: for me it was ABSOLUTELY PRICELESS because you described MY MOM.

I lusted after my mom. I was a voyeur son. She was in at least 75% of my erotic fantasies.

Thank you for this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
1 star

I kill D/d stories automatically and give an undeserved 1 star just to vote...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not good

First I hate the word cunt. It's what I would call an old used up scum of the earth street whore that you don't have enough money to pay me to fuck her. I abhor bare pussy! Why would a woman want her pussy to look like a six year old??? Anal? I'm not gay so no thanks. I'm all over a pussy oral and fucking it where a dick is made for and cum. For me it's all about satisfying her, me is easy so it's always all about her...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
1 star = .000001

LMAO describing Mom early on...Pro Psychotherapist??? No he was describing a Pro Whore. So far a fun story. Then d/d oops an automatic dump and a .000001 star.

IJS0904IJS0904about 3 years ago

Very creative! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fabulous story! I am smooth and love to read stories about nudists who remove all their pubic hair. Good for you. Keep telling stories about smooth nudists who make love with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Seems a bit hypocritical to differentiate between a D/d story and a M/s story. They’re just mirror images of the same damn thing. I guess there’s just no pleasing some people.

Idiotas! BTW, Smith, John, great story, hotter’n

hell! 5⭐️s, of course.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594196 months ago

Great story but I think it needs a little more of a wrap up ending.

🙊🙈🙉

Horny1975Horny1975about 2 months ago

Great story. Very erotic and a good read!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

So far a good erotic fantasy story. Long for me I read slow get "bored" and speed read ahead in the story. I do eventually go back and finish it. This might be lame but what happened to the man and his daughter? As one of the comments below suggested the ending needed some work or will that be done in the next chapter? Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous