All Comments on 'I Know He's a King Ch. 05'

by Jane Shield

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
write more write more!

i am itching to know what happens next!

StuckInMyCornerStuckInMyCornerover 18 years ago
What are you talking about?

I enjoyed this installment! It was short, but engaging nontheless. I found it disheartening when I read your comment at the beginning of the story, "This one sucks! I hate this chapter..." If you felt that way about it, I would suggest you rewrite it until you are proud of it. Your stories are a reflection of you, so you must not settle for whatever. Wishing you the best of luck... simc.

Jane ShieldJane Shieldover 18 years agoAuthor
Yeah, I know...

that I wrote 'this chapter sucks'. This is that I was in the middle of it when I wrote that, I had no imagination. When I finally had the guts to keep writing on it everything flowed like a stream. I just forgot to take that back when I submitted it to Lit. So I actually like chapter five. It went well in the END. Now I want all of my readers to know that chapter four was my best appreciated work so far! It just doesn't show because there has been only nine voters, and you need ten to get a 'hot' tag. So don't forget to vote!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Jane Shield

My literotica account is so screwed up that I'm about to cry... No, not really, I never liked Literotica much anyway. I've forgotten to do this but... Now I'm doing it.

Literotica is fucked up, so you who are looking for my stories will have to read them at some other place, like SOL (storiesonline.net) or AFF (adultfanfiction.net - in the original part, or just search for my name - which is the same there as on lit... nothing compares to being consistent)

And oh by the way, I've gotten a new blog - much better - and a new mail as well: Jane.shield@hotmail.com

Anyone who'd like to add me at MSN is welcome to do so. I'm so lonely :s.... No, not really. Perhaps, a bit... teeny tad.

This was Jane Shield, over and out!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous