All Comments on 'T and Tammy Visit The Lady's Room'

by N2TsAss

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Holy Shit!!

WOW!! Frankly, I always read stories as I jack-off. I almost never read a story that causes me to loose control until I want to but I have to admit that I couldn't make it all the way through your story without cumming. The restroom and you licking the piss off her made me explode, I just couldn't help it and lordy was there a lot of cum. Thank you! Fortunately, by the time I'd finished your story, I was hard as a rock again. Your husband is one lucky guy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Tammy's A Lucky Girl!!

Baby I've read all your stories, both yours and your husband's. Each seems to get hotter and Tammy and your husband are both very lucky people in my opinion. You've been the source of several of my fantasies as I've played with my pussy and I just wanted to say thanks for the orgasms!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wow!

baby, when i read this, i got soo horny!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wow

i loved your story. i couldn't stop myself form playing with my pussy while reading it. and i came so hard after!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Piss & Pussy!!

T, I've just read through all your stories. It took all day because I kept having to stop and I lost count of how many orgasms I've had.

All your stories are unbelievably hot but I had to reply to this one because it reminded me of my first lesbian experience and I knew just how you felt because I was also against the wall in a restroom while my lover ate me.

I guess my story is something like yours. I have 3 kids now (today they were all at camp) and a loving husband but I still crave tasting pussy but I'm just not the type to make a move on another woman so I guess I'll just have to make due with stories like yours.

Thanks again for a wonderful day. My husband is going to have a very horny woman to deal with when he gets home today!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
OMFG

WOW!!!

That was a pretty intense story. Im sure you and tammy must have felt good by the sounds of that story :)

four_nine_and_finefour_nine_and_finealmost 16 years ago
Holy SH*T

Wow, that was an amazing story, I used my hairbrush to get off as many times as you ladies did, that was great. Cant wait to read more from you and your husband. MMMMMMMMmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
PISS great drink

One night when my wife & iwere in the shower, she asked me to piss as I started she dropped down & started drinking it we kissed and it tasted great. she had learned this from a gilfriend.WE now at least have a piss cocktail once a week

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 13 years ago
Great story

Would love to see you come back and start writing again, especially stories like this one. You had me hooked from the beginning and all the way through

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userN2TsAss@N2TsAss
179 Followers
For those of you that would like to see some pix of T to go along with the stories.....we've copied some links below. The first two are to T's threads on PicHunter and the second two are to the the areas where they store all the pix...some just T and some of T in ACTION!! At l...