All Comments on 'Cum Glazed Ch. 02'

by turbocs37

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
envy

I wish I were the guy geeting the cum bath

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
sooo hot

That was wonderful. The protagonist was a nasty little cumslut, just like me! This story even reminded me of one of my gangbangs where I ended up swallowing soooo much cum. I must have sucked around 8 cocks, and took another 5 up the ass. I remember there was this one black guy who stretched my man cunt really good and loaded me up 'til my ass was leaking jizz. In the end, I came while being assfucked, sucking one cock, and jacking two others. There was a circle of guys around me jacking off, and they call came as I did, so I ended up drinking cum, taking even more up my already leaking shit hole, and then getting lots and lots of cum all over my face and body. I ate some, but just let some on. Some guys followed me when I was walking home, just drenched in cum, and I got my slutty asshole pounded in a parking lot and got to suck another cock until the delicous cum squirted in my mouth. Of course, I ate it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Need hot cum to cool me down

That was such a cock hardening story. I wish I could experience that some day. I've had a few individual guys give me a cum facial but not like what you got! And it's true about dirty talk and name calling (cum slut is my favorite). That adds so much to the entire cum bath experience. Keep the stories cumming!

Magda_SorensenMagda_Sorensenabout 9 years ago
Cum Covered

I loved it! It reminds me of myself a lot. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love Facials

Loved the story, extremely hot to hear about all those hot cum shots. I have always enjoyed seeing a hard cock explode and spray cum, since the first time I explored with cock as a teenager. I recently got my first two facials, and it was awesome. I loved the sight if that cum spraying on to my face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Good story. I went to a mens club. I got my towel, walked around, not that busy. A guy walked towards me, he had a rope that he was leading a Asian women, dressed in tights and top. There were about 7 or 8 guys following. I looked, she wants a cum bath, join us, o.k. I followed to a large room, a padded bench in the middle. He shut the door. He lay her down, no touching, she wants to be covered in cum. he took her top off, then her tights, she was mid 40s or so, shaved pussy. He dropped his towel, he had a big cock, he straddled her, she took him in her mouth, she spread her legs, some guys were stroking already. He pulled back, moved between her legs, lifted them and pushed his cock in, her pussy seemed stretched taking him. The first shot of cum landed on her tits, I began stroking my cock, another load of cum landed on her face. I felt someone close to me, a tall grey haired man reached over and touched my cock, I moved my hand, he continued to stroke me , I felt a finger between my buttocks, , then 2 wet fingers, he moved behind me, more cum was landing on the women as I felt his cock at my hole, holding my hips as he penetrated me, sharply, then began fucking, stroking my cock now, go on cum on her, pushing me closer, fuck, that's it, my cum flew out onto her face and tits as his cock moved in and out of me, I felt him pull out, then moved to the girl, his cum arcing onto her, my hole empty but I saw a really large guy sit down, his cock straight up, I moved over as he stroked it and he removed his hand, he nodded and I turned and sat down on him and it wasn't long before I felt his cum bubbling into my arse. A nice day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Jim Demos

I loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userturbocs37@turbocs37
164 Followers
My journey as a cocksucker began 20 years ago. It took me a while to suck that first one after I knew I wanted it. Once I did though, I haven't looked back; sucking thousands of cocks and swallowing thousands of loads. I have 3 main ways I like to suck cock. One is through th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Cum Glazed Previous Part
Cum Glazed Series Info