All Comments on 'Suck Me Joe'

by sweetnpetite

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Correct

It does suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
mmmmm

loved your story... nothing sweeter than two hot men having fun together... very sweet!!!

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago
i must be horny

just pumped my load

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hot

good nut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Very hot, hope to see more of these two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

All I can say is I wish i could find someone that would let me suck the cock I'm 65 and have never had a cock in my mouth or fo that matter ass ether I'm married and love my wife very much but their has been no sex for a long time and I have been hoping to get the opportunity to suck some cock for a long time but being married i have to be very careful so Jesse I hope you and Joe get to suck each other for a long time just wish I could get some cock to suck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I eat my own cum

But I would love to feel one squirting in my mouth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love to suck

I love to suck my Neighbors cock he is 25 and has a 12 inch cock and I can swallow all 12 inches. Loved your story .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I loved the story so much I got naked while reading it and jacked off my hard cock as my ball juice spurted onto my face and mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love the first time

I wish you would have swallowed the whole load

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mmmmmm

Got me hard.....love a mouthful :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Coming in my mouth

It would be my first time i can't wait for some cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sucking cock

Loved to swallow a fresh load of pumping my mouth!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
cum

I cant wait to a man cum in my mouth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Brings back memories

I remember my first time I swallowed another mans cum. It was great. The salty taste coupled with the force of his ejaculation, will be forever etched in my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love Cum

Only jacked off one guy and he came on my face and in my mouth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Curious

I’ve been curious about this and as my friend of 59+years were talking sex came up..and we’d never experienced anything with a guy so he said what do you think..and I said I’d like to try it...so he said let’s go for it..take your clothes off.and I did he took his off and I’ll tell you I got so excited..I got on the bed and he sucked me off..then we exchanged spots and I sucked him off..didn’t think I could take his load in my mouth but I did..and it was great..and yes I’am plain on doing him again... may have to let him fuck me later on! That’s going to be a first also!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
First time

Iv bee

n taking to a guy on the phone as we jerk off I told him I want to suck his dick

I hope it happens soon I can't wait to get my first load

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Barber

My barber would always schedule me last, then when done cutting my hair, he'd draw the blinds, lock up and flip the closed sign. We'd go in the back room and do a mutual suck. He was an older married man in his 60s with a thick, cut veiny cock with big mushroom head, just like mine. Fun times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Came home early from school one day due to a Teachers meeting and there on the couch were my Dad and my Uncle in a 69 cum sucking each other. I must have stood there for 4 or 5 minutes getting a hard on before they discovered I was there fondling my hard-on thru my pocket. That day I learned the delicious taste of cocks, my Dads and my Uncles it was fantastic--As I was cum sucking my Dad's big 7.5" hard meaty cumming fucker Uncle was on his knees my pant's down and tongue fucking my virgin boy ass-hole and just as I started tasting my Dad's delicious cum spurting from his cock heads piss-slit into my cock sucking mouth my Uncle slowly pushed his big 6" fucker into my very small boy ass-hole--hurt like a son of a bitch but he and my dad held me and I finally ended up sucking up my Dad's wads of cum and getting several big wads fucking into my ass-hole--note about and hour later they switched places--and yes I love being their fuck/suck boy always with two hare bony fuckers to take care of every morning and at any other time they wanted it--at first at least 2-3 times a day I was a boy well cum fucked with a belly full of their delicious wads!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Man great but think how much more they would have enjoyed going into a 69 rimming and eating ass and then getting a belly full of delicious cum from cum sucking each other cocks??? tsgtdick@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Man why didn't the cock sucker swallow all that delicious cum??????????????? tsgtdick@yahoo.clm

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

Great story about cocksucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
mouth massage my very hard cock head oozing pre-cum

Love and enjoy a hot 69 rimming, tongue fucking and sucking each other off!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Jealous

Would love to suck a cock and feel that load in my mouth, and I know my ass could take a load too

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Nothing better than a hot tasty load in my mouth. I am married and still love the tast of hot cum in my mouth and a hot cock up my ass. My first time was in college and now at the age of 65 still crave cum and hot cocks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous