All Comments on 'My Next Door Neighbor'

by Ken Nitsua

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice one what a turn on

Wish i had a neighbour like George. I'm still curious but i really got into this and felt like it was me on the receiving end and with a neighbour like George i'm sure i could have my curiosity satisfied over and over again

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic

Words can describe my emotions, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm delicious & erotic. Wish I had a neighbor like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
turned on married man

I have always had fantazies about being with another man and the way this story went I would like it to be just like this . What a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Absolutely Fucking HOT!!!

Awesome, very well written, story. Got me VERY hard. Love to read more....

Tom CollinsTom Collinsover 18 years ago
Niiiiice

You should keep writing. :)

LovnSxyJrzyGirlLovnSxyJrzyGirlalmost 15 years ago
Sweet!

I like your writing! Your stories have the ingredients I crave. You have a new fan! =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I think that was kind of sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
So Turned On By This Story

Very sexy story. Like others commenting here, I'm another curious guy who would love to have George as a neighbour!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
want it to happen to me

i would love to have a neighbor like him my wife used to suck me but she passed away i hear that a man sucks better than a woman i would like to find for myself i would also like suck a nice fat cock

a1renosuckera1renosuckerover 13 years ago
Love my Neighbor

I liked this story mayby because my first time was my neighbor. We were both marred and neither one of ever thought we might like sex with a man but we went on a fishing trip and during the weekend we both found out that we love sucking cock. After about two months we tryed fucking each other and found out we liked that too. That was 10 yrs ago and we still go on fishing trips

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Neighbours

Everyone should have a good neighbour like George - I just love to hear about, and see men kissing, its so personal and sexy and you feel so close, its just wonderful - wish I could meet a guy who would like to try it? mmm - something to look forward to - wow!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ass

m friend and i never had cocks up our asses since we have started to suck each other, but after staying so hard reading this story i know we will fuck each other.

burnie4434burnie4434almost 11 years ago

There is nothing like that first time sucking a cock and getting fucked. I was 48 when that happened to me. That was 19 years ago and I still love ducking a cock and having a hard one in ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

"Nothing pleases a man more than someone who's willing to take his load" in his mouth, and swallowing the load is what these guys do for each other. That act has to be the greatest act one guy can do for a buddy -- to kneel before him, or position himself on a bed between his buddy's legs, and then suck him off. I've been in both positions many times -- the one on his back getting sucked off, and the one between another guy's legs sucking him off. Either way it's a great feeling. I loved the feeling of a guy's hard on growing larger, of his abs tightening, of his balls rising in their sac just before the first ejaculation. It's an awesome feeling knowing you are the guy bringing the buddy to that point! When that first blast of man cream comes, it is a great taste, and swallowing the load is a tribute to the guy you're sucking off! And some guys have had long cocks, shorter cocks, thicker or thinner cocks; I have always enjoyed rolling the cock in my mouth, laving it with my tongue, tasting all parts of the cock. I have ALWAYS enjoyed those guys with the thick hairy pubic bush, the dusting of hair on the thighs and legs, and a hairy chest. Some chest hair is always a welcome sexy addition -- something to run my fingers through, to lave while you're tasting the guy's nipples, or stroking his cock. I've never had any guy who's asked me to leave his chest or nipples alone. Thanks for your stories -- they are great reads!

itsme52itsme52about 10 years ago

wish I had a neighbor like him , I suppose I will have to keep wanking myself,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
continue...

Please continue n make it a series... tell us when George let Oren fuck his ass... n make them fall in love n not just hook up... plz...

SoNaughtySoNaughtyalmost 8 years ago
WOW!

That was Hot! Love the story! You are very good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I need a neighbor like George

Wonderful story. I can relate to Oren leaving George's house with a sore ass. I was about 60 when I pursued my fantasy of giving oral and receiving anal sex. I took to oral like a fish to water, but it took about 14 years before I was finally penetrated by a younger partner. The previous half dozen or so attempts were with men my age or older. But I never viewed any of those unsuccessful attempts as failures, because it felt awfully good just to experience them lube, finger, push and thrust to get inside my anal passage. On one near successful attempt where my heart beat was so rapid and sweat poured profusely from my brow, I left my partner's home with a very sore ass, which I proudly endured for several days. I envy Oren. It would have been great to have had a full weekend rather than a few precious stolen hours.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Lovely story

I enjoyed your story very much. I give it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great story

loved your story but there was something missing.

FourCornersFourCornersalmost 4 years ago
The ideal first time

Risk and reward. Caring. Sensitive. Promise of continued relationship. Thank you, neighbor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing beats that first nice cock in your mouth unless its in your ass. That was me a newbie at 50.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I found this website two years ago, it's great and I really enjoy reading the first time stories of two guys together, although some are not very believable. While I was interested in trying sex with another guy, I was somewhat reluctant to ask and actually do it. A married neighbor I helped with electrical work cured it all for me one day. On a job he mentioned he hadn't had a blowjob in a months, he was probing since he knew god damn well knew I was interested in trying it on. Instead of going to lunch I said, "Mike I'm curious and would like to give you a blowjob, I've never done it before and don't get mad at me if there's no interest." He unzipped his work pants and down I went.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thank you. I've just discovered your stories and love this one. I hope you come back and give an update, thanks again for a lovely story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKen Nitsua@Ken Nitsua
792 Followers
Thanks for your continued support and feedback after all of this time. I’m still trying to write and hope to add more stories in the coming months. The Steelman Tales, a full-length novel, is now available as a Kindle book from Amazon. It incorporates five stories that were f...