All Comments on 'Please Be Faithful Daddy!'

by lilywhite31

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A lot of potential

I really liked this story, the premise is hot. I did however find the explanation of how John tied up his daughter a bit confusing, or maybe too wordy, I'm not sure- it just messed with the pace for me a little. I hope you add to the story in the future- thank you for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hard to swallow

Better than some. But, then that's not really saying much. I found the premise hard to swallow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
:)

fucking love it , i was incest once, with my sister and i fucked my brother whn he was like 12 but i loved it with my sister more,

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I wish my daddy would fuck me like that!! I think she needed a spanking for spying on daddy...

Corco763Corco763over 10 years ago
"The Good King" ...

... war besser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting word choice

slimy channel, furry box, nasty honey pot, cum bucket, fuck meat... I love the creativity

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I'll be honest, I didn't read past the fourth paragraph. From the description, the premise seemed good. However, I immediately took issue during the set up. The author attempted to punch up the "getting caught red-handed" trope, by making one of the cheating partners be the friend that the "catcher" was supposed to be spending time with. I think you already see where the set up has a logical fault.

I assume (based on the title, modern mores regarding monogamy, and Jamie's shock at her father's infidelity) that John doesn't intend to be caught cheating. I also assume that John and Hannah are aware that Jamie is staying at her parents' home during the winter break. My final assumption was that John and Hannah have IQs within two standard deviations of average (i.e. not handicapped and not geniuses). Based on these assumptions, it stands to reason that he thinks he can get away with his tryst as his wife and daughter are out of the house. However, the tryst with Hannah obviously cancels Jamie's reason to be out of the house, therefore, they should expect to be caught and the premise has already disintegrated. The only thing that would save this logic hole is if John and Hannah wanted to be caught and believe there to be some benefit to that event.

mezmerizedmezmerizedabout 6 years ago
Once we...

read about Dad screwing the friend, that she's supposed to be out with (if your friend ditches you, to go out with her boyfriend, why wouldn't you go home? Didn't think of that when the friend was screwing dad?) It just kind of falls apart, and keeps going from there... Dad admits that he's a cheating P.O.S., so why would Mom stay with him, and the daughter plead with him, to fuck her? Just so he'd quit screwing her friend? Nice friend! I'd be telling EVERYONE about that, starting with boyfriend, and her parents.. who care if she's 19, it's your friends dad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it but it's short😩

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous