All Comments on 'The Hottie In The Window'

by EddyFox

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
GREAT STORY

HOPEFULLY LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A "5" ?

I can't believe I just gave a "5" to a literotica story that didn't end up with any sex. Good story. TomJ

Landrious1Landrious1over 18 years ago
A very touching story!

It deserves a sequel. It would be nice to see where their friendship leads. Well written and good job.

rgraham666rgraham666over 18 years ago
Very nice

The authour built up the scenario and the characters very nicely.

The story does beg to be continued though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice!

Let's see how this couple works things out.

OVERLANDOVERLANDover 18 years ago
QUESTIONS

I enjoyed this romantic fucking interlude and think that any more might just spoil it. Write another story with different characters to include your progressive ideas. Aways be clear to your readers. For example, explain what a SUV is, a Ford Explorer means nothing to a European. Also, what the hell is so funny about the name Kelly Green? I've racked my brains but it still goes straight over my head.

SpykkeSpykkeover 18 years ago
Absolutely spot on

Pace just right, two nice people who deserve each other. If you don't produce an equally good sequel I will scream with outrage. Grat work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Nice

Delightful little story. You could add a second part if you want to.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Unique!

I envy Kermit! Well told. You lead me long on a fantastic journey!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful Story

More...More...More...please

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very nicely done

Read easily, sex scenes were erotic and sensual, flowed well. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Perfect

This is an awesome mix of humor and gentle sweetness, nothing sappy or intense, just honest and fun... Now if I could only find it for real... Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The Words Are Easy For You Aren't They - KUDO's

Well it's not just the words - it's the flow and the light humor - the sensitivities - you made these people like each other - as we do.

Your touch is smooth and talented but much too infrequent.

Author you are appreciated - With Very High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well done

He has quite a way with words and wit, particularly with someone who is so defensive and scared.

Great reasining on his part in selling the relationship.

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayabout 18 years ago
yes

bravo*smile* very well done. respectfully fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
No.

I mean, sure, it's well written and all but I just don't get what it is about him that she finds so irresistable. Apparently she's bruised from a prior relationship and afraid to start a new one. The things he says that's supposed to be the right thing to say, c'mon they're not that great... And then she takes him home and sleeps with him. What? Just like that? What happened?

I know this was just chapter 1 and I haven't read the other ones yet, so maybe there are better explanations in the following chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Really liked it. Well written. Not very erotic, but truthful. Realistic

FaithfulToWifeFaithfulToWifeabout 1 year ago

For 50 dollars and a lunch thrown in - I think Bob got Kelly pretty cheap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous