All Comments on 'The Wife Interrupts'

by russeltrust

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I LIKED IT

It was very light yet kinda sexy. I immagined it through poor Patrice eyes! The story was just plain cute! It wasn't suppose to be pulizer prize material! It was what it was cute simple and too the point! This one will be a copy and paste for future reading!

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Breeding time?

Could have been better, with Patrice accidently getting preggie....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
GRIN--LOVELY LITTLE TALE

I can see a couple of more chapters on this one. Nice comfortable visuals and dialog. Patrice might soon become a live in pet and be made to use ALL her holes and begin to love the nipple abuse and the spankings that she needs and craves. Like the fellow above, PREGGIE? Oh my, yes, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very hot

I really liked the idea of them talking back and forth while she was servicing the husband. The creampie eating was hot, but I would have liked more description about it before the story ended.

ChimeraMirageChimeraMirageover 17 years ago
Abrupt

I liked the convo, too, but the story ended way too soon and way too abruptly. I suspect there is more, but it got cut off somehow.

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Thanks***

For Sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story

At least it wasn't a total WACC story. The hubby got to have his fun too. five.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous