All Comments on 'The Marine's Wife Ch. 04'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
"Oh woe is me"!

This is a truly foolish and selfish woman. She first commits the the sin of dispair to justify the sin of adultry. What's next? The lies of the Devil have got her so caught up that the control she thought she had has quickly turned out to be an illusion. The dark road she's travelling has the light of a distant freight train as the devil's last lie to beckon her to total devestation.

This fantasy reminds me of the true story in which a surviving wounded soldier of the Gulf war came home to this type of wife. He knew nothing about her affair when he returned and began to get on with the business of re-establishing his normal life. He even proceeded to move her from the dangerous Detroit neighborhood in which they were living to assure her safety in a nicer area. What did he get for all his thoughtfullness, sacrifice, and effort. He was set-up and murdered on orders from this bitch by her lover for the insurance settlement on the day of thier move. All this so that she could pay for all the bills she racked up to continue supporting her lover! I believe she received the death penalty and her lover recieved a life sentence for their for their cold and calculating actions. I can see stark similarities between these women and know that whenever the devil gets in the house to manipulate cirmcustances like this he takes no prisoners and leaves nothing standing. I truly feel sorry for the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What to think??? well,

how easily this could happen and i'm sure has happened to someone lonely...getting some with a spouse out of town, military etc...makes ya wonder how far will she go to cover this...hmmmm...i do like the way the story is turning and is getting more detailed. Thanks

Danno_61455Danno_61455almost 10 years ago
that was a crap chapter

,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
1351 Followers
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES