All Comments on 'Forbidden Ch. 02'

by Snowmomma

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
shangoshangoover 18 years ago
The author does not realize what

a hot button topic this is. If these were swingers, perhaps. Or an "arrangement". But she is stabbing the "man she loves" in the back. But fear not, some readers will love it. You are forgetting oan important thing about writing. There must be someone to cheer for. Other than,MAYBE the dude getting a no strings piece of ass, who is there to root for? And personally, I find "players" disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Touchy subject

Cheating, male or female, is an unacceptable dynamic in a marriage! We're not talking, open marriages, swingers, or other pathetic excuses for a marriage. To cheat is to betray, disrespect, and in escense(sp), to look at your marriage, as less important than your lust for someone else!! All cheaters, if they continue to cheat, get caught. I sincerely hope you don't write this husband as a spineless pussy, but I won't be surprised if you do. It would be typical.

Tim C.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful

Great story sure like to read more of it. Got me hard as hell wanting more.

Thanks for writing it.

Andy

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it

Those self-righteous pricks who complain about the story should go read the bible and leave this site alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Interesting tale

though where you take it from here is going to be the hot spot of controversy. Good luck.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Breeding time?

Someone mentioned that if these cheating stories offended that you should just go and read the Bible? Sorry to advise you, buddy, but the Bible is full of them, too...if you wanna read between the lines. Jesus not only was married, but had two wives at the same time and had children from each of them. The Mother Mary never was married, formally to Joseph, but was only 'betrothed'. Lots of hidden sex in the Bible, which makes these stories tame by comparison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What kind of husband doea a strong woman have?

I am looking forward to seeing where this story goes. Having read the Snowmamma's bio, I see that she lists herself as a large female. I think I have a weakness for very tall sleek women. The heroine in my next story is 6'2" and 180# although that's all muscle.

My interest is seeing how a woman who, I believe, thinks herself strong would like to see her husband respond to a violation of his trust. The man's first response will probably be to get a hard on. Tat is a biological response that nature built in to men. The biological response to a 'claim jumper' is to attempt to make sure that any children are not the claim jumper's and hence the hard on and a very high sperm count. Fortunately men are not, contrary to some popular literature, controlled by biology. We have logical and rational minds that can over rule that biological impulse. Thus, the almost universal response of me to a cheating wife is to throw her out. The level of violence of the throw varies from man to man.

However, I also find it interesting that in English the term 'hard on' can have an entirely different meaning. If someone says his boss has a hard on, my understanding of English is that it doesn't mean he is sexual attracted to you, but that he's unfairly working out his frustration on you. What will this female writer have the husband do?

It is also important to differentiate between a swinger and a cheater. There are a number of men who enjoy the first, but I doubt there are any who enjoy the latter, regardless of what so many stories imply. The first doesn't involve a violation of trust. I find it hard to believe that any one, man or woman enjoys seeing their trust shattered.

My question is what is this strong woman going to want in a husband. A strong man doesn't think with his little head. Frankly, the level of betrayal in this story is staggering. A man's just lost his "good friend" and the trust of his wife. How does a strong woman's man deal with that sort of breach of integrity?

I think the author has done a good job of showing a woman who simply hasn't considered what she has done. Yet in cold blood she has added to the perfidy.

Snowmamma is a good writer, she shows insight into the workings of this woman's mind. She is not the 'norm' of a female cheater. She is much closer to the norm for a male cheater. I just hope she will allow us insight into the thinking of this woman. I hope I don't have to wait 45 days for the next chapter. I also hope I learn something.

JoesephusJoesephusover 18 years ago
Joesephus messing up again.

I intended the long comment from a University in Texas to carry my name... messed up again

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
Oh, please. Like she will write about the husband

being a man. He will come in and either be completely oblivious to what's happening 10' away from him, giving them time to cover up and make an excuse or she will have him love the fact that she is fucking around on him. I see her pandering to the .000005% of readers that get off on this crap instead of the majority that detest cheating spouses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Please!

"Part of her responsibility was to look after house guests while her husband was away"? Please! Of course. every husband leaves a sexy wife at home to take care of sexy ,male houseguest while he's away. She also sells tha Brooklyn Bridge in her spare time. Come on get real. the Ct. Yankee

SleepyXSleepyXover 18 years ago
amazed

about the comments .. a few hate the fact that this story is about a cheating wife ..I just wonder why in the hell you read it then??? it's a good story - and so far well written .. no lingustical or spelling errors that I discovered .. what more could you want??? maybe you (and I am sure you know who I mean) should stop reading stories here- or choose the subject more carefully!!

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 18 years ago
Why surprised?

What subject could possibly be more personally charged and emotionally volitile than cheating on one's spouse? Why would anyone be surprised to draw comments reflecting that emotional state?

The writing is smooth enough and presumably the story will continue coherently. Thanks for writing.

hammer17hammer17over 18 years ago
Hmm!!

It doesn't really bother me that it's a "cheating" story. But I do hope that the husband is man enough to take out some "Revenge" on both of them, and not tell them it's ok nor join in with them!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Despite PopCulture Literature

swallowing seminal fluids --- especially of strangers and if in multitude --- can and does do damage to the face, especially the areas around the mouth, where most of these tens of billions of squirely, moving sperms (some of which are damaged but not dead!)

for clear, unequivocal demonstration/testament, look at the PICTURES of a few young porn "actress" (I don't know why they call themselves "actress" when they don't really "act" when they live real life acts: no judgement here, mind you); may I suggest look at the PICTURES or "movies" they started when they were in their late teens or early twenties and THEN follow up and look at them when they are in the late 20s or early 30s, when they are about to go into oblivion, where no "director", even cheap innercity youth with hand-held cameras would "hire" them any more...

Look at SUCH FACES (some of the most, truly most beautiful faces [average to what's considered "ugly" faces do NOT get women into porn business] when these girls first start out) and tell me if swallowing a lot of seminal fluids is good for the body as some doctors and dumb porn actresses say! lol

folks, i'm not crazy or obsessed; this is after Literotica, fantasy land; I'm, however, passing some serious information, if that's allowed, that is! Evil person that I am, I enjoy as much as the next Literaotica fan watching these beatuful young women being slowly turned into ugly pimpled women, AT THEIR OWN EAGERNESS (and stupidity)! ;o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Read her bio and reviewed her favs authors!!!

BDSM is to be expected....either hubby and buddy do unto spouse as was planned...or hubby and wife show wes who really has control over his remote...or could be wifey and buddy tie up hubby...

regardless...don't expect a hubby to punish them both...punish one with the aid of the other...or he simply joins in...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
surprise

now boot both of their pathetic asses out

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
Yuk

Hope he kicks both their asses out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
andrew saw/heard the obvious diference...in the house

the noises and the clothes and mess, and saw wes and wife. There was a pause, looked at them, ..."wes I think you need to leave right now and that the slut with you. where you go, i don't care...since I never want to see either of you.. my dear soon to be x wife, your things will be sent to you parent and credit cared closed and so on...life goes on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great stuff

I loved it! Please write a third!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very erotic

i liked the way she warm up to the explosive sex

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
OOPS, NOW WHAT DO I DO

10 feet is the height of the basketball rim, I THINK the horizontal is easier to reach. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent arrival!

Now another cheating slut is going to get what's due her. A divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nothing new here.

Not even a well-written or clever telling of a common theme - the wife is a cheating slut. And the husband walks in. The only trick you missed was Wes wasn't as black as night and didn't have a 12" cock. Even your dialogue was stilted. A "1".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

unfinished cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why is there no part 3?

Because dead men (and whores) tell no tales.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Karma...

Yes, karma is live and well. She will pay along with the "friend". Slut will get what she deserves. Hopefully, the husband kicks ass on his buddy too. 4 stars for this chapter.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

I hope Andrew nailed them both to the wall. Cheating whores and friends deserve to be beaten almost to death.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

AND????????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous