All Comments on 'Pakistani Wife's Caribbean Vacation'

by hitman221

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wonderful

I loved your story, just keep them comming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very nice story

very well done story, nice denouement of the lovely nice titted wife. the 2 brits bring a lot of excitement to the story too, and loved the disclosures at the end. gonna read the message story now. thank you, capri tv

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story if you are Paksitani

Nice story and nice to see that we have young Pakistani couples being so open with there sexual lives keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great Story

I found the story most interesting because of Hina's shyness. It was great to envision her breaking out of her Pakistani mold. Keep up the good work with your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

Great story. Really loved the part where she first stripped off to her bikini and having the confidence to go for a swim and juice bar.

Taking her bikini top off made me feel really turned on. I'm off to the Dominican Republic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
sensual

i like the way she slowly got used to removing her arms from her breasts and then going for a swim topless, then walking to the juice bar topless. can imagine that would be great time with the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I have read like 100's of stories but i got to say all 3 stories of yours are the best i have ever read and ever will read i no that for a fact! Please get more coming ASAP! Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great exp

We are also a muslim couple but from India. My wife has been born and brought up in a very ultra conservative orthdox muslim society. She wears hijab whenever she steps out of her home. However slowly she's began to realize how much fun can be had and is now a pure slut to nice, clean cocks. She's even had a white guy fuck her bareback and cum inside her...... It was an amazing site.

Thanks hitman for sharing your wonderful experience. I hope by now, Hina has been ravaged by many other men.

Salim

ukasian_babe@yahoo.com

ilovealliloveallalmost 12 years ago
Nice stories coming from Pakistan and India

The beauty of Indian and Pakistani cultures is that it is more exciting to read our experiences. This is because we just do not talk of sex sex all the time. Excess of anything causes indigestion. There has to be a mix of story, relationship, spice and of course sex.

There is one more beauty in your story. Many of Indian writers also write about only sex and how they are more virile than others. Your story is devoid of any prejudices. Excellent!

I am "iloveall". I invite you to read some of my experiences I have put on in Literotica. I am sure you will like them.you will perhaps find the same flavour. Nice work and nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

it was very sexciting, i luv muslim women though they r shy at first but once they oprn up they are likr tigresses in bed i speak form experience.

jerryferns70@yahoo.com

Meena86Meena86over 9 years ago

I loved this story - I found the slow build up to Hina revealing herself really sensual and horny. A shy girl being bold is really hot. I remember my first time topless, in France when I was 18. I found the air on my chest exhilarating! You could be more descriptive though - and the boys rubbing lotion on her was a bit sudden and should be described more. Thanks anyway!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good to know

I never thought Pakistani wife would agree. But thanks to her and kudos to your continuous effort. Great reading and good to know. Wishing you all the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pictures or it didn't happen ;-)

Do you have any pictures of your adventures posted online?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
jealous

Hey Jamesdeen405@gmail.com, you jealous? after you attempted to jerk off and just produced flatulence, i can imagine you feeling frustrated.........nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-)! Love it.

There is a lot of understated eroticism in this story.

It is 100% realistic. My wife & I experienced similar situations.

Thank you for this story, hitman221.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Why the he'll would a blasphemous daughter of Mo go all the way to the Caribbean to turn whore?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife rehana going to swim with my frids wife jyoti to swiming club. And know se wear bikini also. Jyoti make her to become open.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous