All Comments on 'Arresting Palpitations'

by Rickyboxen

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
it was good..

Did your 20 year old girlfriend really get fucked by her doctor?

RickyboxenRickyboxenover 18 years agoAuthor
Feedback is appreciated

Greetings readers. I follow the status of my stories almost daily, and as I see the vote counts rise, I don't see much commenting or feedback. I was wondering what you thought of the story, or why you voted the way you did. It's how I can tell what my strengths or weaknesses are when I write.

Thanks again,

Rickyboxen

pagrlpagrlabout 18 years ago
Wow

The story was truely horrifying until the end when you made it clear that the doctor and the woman set this up. Somehow, knowing that she consented made the story less horrific.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Interesting...

I really enjoyed the story. The sad part is that the twist is out so I can't suggest a sequel. For shame.

Phetish_IcelesonPhetish_Icelesonover 17 years ago
Heart fetish?

I believe I am obligated to give this a rave review, as I am a kardiophiliac, myself (and I also love dark/horror erotica).

I'm absolutely delighted to find some decent material for my bizarre, obscure fetish; and with lovely writing, too! Excellent job. I enjoy the twist at the end.

Thank you for writing this. =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I'm not alone with my cardio fetish!

At last, i see that i'm not alone with my cardio fetish!

My fantasies of having sex with a woman, who has a (near) cardiac arrest are fulfilled with yur story.

I'm looking forward for more stories about sex and the effects of cholesterol- clotted coronairs of the middle-aged woman....

chimerabredchimerabredover 16 years ago
Heart love?

This is pure awesome. We totally need more heart fetish/cardiophilia stuff!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More please!

Make a sequel to this story?

Hunter73Hunter73over 6 years ago
Good Read.

Add one more Cardiophile to the list. Lifelong heart freak here. I have a special interest in blood pressure measurement, the instruments used for such and pulse palpation as well.

I would kill for a good story focused mainly on BP measurement...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I bet

that this entire story was just written to justify making that pun at the end. MY PUN SENSES ARE TINGLING.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

On the one hand I want to give you 5 stars for a very in depth cardiorotica. On the other I want to give you 1 for that clever yet awful pun at the end.

Just take my 5 and keep writing good shit. I loved the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well written and developed- very erotic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous