All Comments on 'Candy and Marlene'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 88 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Really well done!

I like the trend of your writing. It is definitely becoming more mature with better character dfeinition.

Everything we do in life has consequences... some are good, some are bad, some just are.

Ultimately, a sad story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Difficult

Not quite your usual type of story(in someways it is better).This is one to think about.If she has infected him ,she should be out on her ass,if not she seems to be telling the truth.Enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good

I always believe everyone should learn or suffer from the consequences of their own actions.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A Man - A Man Who Made A Rational Decision

A man who acted like 99% of real men would have under the same sick circumstance. A man who laid the cards on the table concerning what would happen if she didn't do the right thing - the things she commited to in her written agreement with her husband. Then he delt the cards she gave him after being warned.

The marital legal agreement they agreed to be bound by didn't say having sexual activity with a woman was ok.

Thank you Bobie for making this very clear in this well written story. It's about time someone did it in a lifelike manner with the appropriate consequence for the right reasons. Respect and trust isn't gender driven is it!!!

Author - more please in this type of lifelike reality where people react normally and with consequence when it is appropriate. This was entertaining! --- with Regard

Blue88Blue88about 18 years ago
Nice Job

Certainly a different slant on adultery. A strange tale, well written and well plotted. Just a suggestion, I would have liked to have the characters more fleshed out, especially Candy in terms of her motivations. She certainly seemed to be very conflicted. I enjoyed this; it was certainly something different.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very Original...

and well written story. Candy cheated with Marlene and like a moth to the flame each time the girls went out she would eventually succumb and fuck one of the men. The handjob with Big Cock was the beginning of the end.

Candy's excuse to protect Marlene was lame because

(1) even though she is armed the men may slip something in her drink or just overpower her one night and (2) why couldn't Marlene get a guy to guard her. Marlene also was not a "best friend" to constantly taunt her to cheat and encourage Candy to risk her marriage.

Interestingly enough had the situation been reversed: husband and best friend went out for a boy's night on the town, picked up chicks, best friend had unprotected sex and Hal went down on best friend the outcome should have been the same.

Thanks for writing an interesting and thought-provoking story.

SleeplessinMD

sherlock40sherlock40about 18 years ago
Wow, another great one.

A story husband that reacted like a real husband would have acted. In real life, I believe that Candy would have eventually cheated with another man. She was certainly cheating with Marlene everytime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Finally

Finally, a husband with some brains. He was careful, covered his ass, and gave her a chance.......she blew it, good for him, better off without her!

SalamisSalamisabout 18 years ago
A Good read

I enjoyed the premise and the development of your story. There is enough confusion on Candy's part to make her quite human and very believable. Given that this couple were married before it made the consequences even more pronounced. Thanks for sharing this one.

saw_man1saw_man1about 18 years ago
Another good story

You are on a roll. This had a good plot and a nice flow.

Risq_001Risq_001about 18 years ago
I knew you had it in you Bob

My stomach didn't flip once. (^_^)

This was a good story, that was good from start to finish. It had a decent flow and I actually enjoyed reading it.

Very nice. =)

wetapapwetapapabout 18 years ago
nice story,

nice read. keep up the good work, a fan always.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
Good

A great story Bob I enjoyed it very good

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 18 years ago
Cheating? Of Course!

I couldn't figure why he didn't boot her butt after the first tapes.

Normal men don't want carpet munchers for a wife. He must be normal.

Irish_DomIrish_Domabout 17 years ago
Sequal?

Would love for you to write a serqual to this. Just wondering what happened after that fact of her storming out of the house. I like most of your work. I also agree with another comment I read, doesn't matter if it is a male or a female, cheating is cheating. Keep it up!

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
next chapter

When is the next chapter JPB does Candy do does she go running of to marlene or does she try to commit suicide by carbon monoxide poisining by automobile will you be finishing the story?

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Easy!

Adultery? yes

bonnietaylorbonnietaylorabout 17 years ago
When will you finish this story? It's one of your

best. Please hurry and get it out. We all want to know what happend. Thanks.

acs_1acs_1almost 17 years ago
Much better

A little more human this time?

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Bob errs on the side of reality? Say it ain't so!

Bob hits the nail on the head with this story. Hand jobs, muff diving, and fantasizing about big dicks aren't the problem in their marriage, trust and priorities are. When Hal concludes that Candy can no longer be trusted, he files for divorce as he should. She's decided that he's no longer first priority, Marlene is, and he walks. It's the smart move.

<P>

Excellent authorship by JPB in this story with realistic characters who act believably. I must admit I'm confused by the calls for a sequel because nothing more need be told in this tale. This couple is done, their marriage is over. Additional prose would be nothing more than a "feel good" sop.

PArebelPArebelabout 16 years ago
Missed a point

It has been alluded to here, but is missed entirely in the story. Despite Candy's protestattions to the contrary, she has cheated... just not with men. <br>

<p>

The fact that the extramarital sex in which she participated was with a woman does not change the fact that it is infidelity, especially once he had already warned her. <br>

<p>

She got what she deserved, although a follow up MIGHT be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
True

Bob threw us a curve this time, a story with a man who still has his nuts. Doesn't happen often......

jasonnhjasonnhover 14 years ago
Good story, but it's still cheating

As with most tales of cheating the wife doesn't get it. Sex is only a small part of the problem. There is the disrespect, dishonestly and manipulation. That is a dagger aimed at the very heart of a marriage. You just can't do this kind of stuff and have a strong married relationship. Then of course the sex with Marlene. That IS cheating. Further she has built an emotional bond with Marlene that she values above her husband. That's a huge problem and she doesn't even see it. He was absolutely right. She made her choice. She was also incredibly arrogant and stupid about it as well. Wouldn't she suspect that she was being watched? What a fool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Still...

It was just another unfinished story.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I would have rated it 5******

Except the story is impossible.

"He had a cock the size of a horse. I would guess at it being eleven or twelve inches and very fat."

No human is the size of a horse and no human has an eleven inch cock. Even John Holmes was only 8.5 inches. Therefore, even an eight inch would be huge and less than 1 in 50 are eight inches or more.

Since the story is impossible, I deducted 3*** and rated the story 2**.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
YES ONLY A 4

Because of the non-closure at the end. Hey JPB how about going over some of your old submissions and putting epilogs ro sequels to/with them, TK U MLJ LV NV PS I KNOW YOU HAVE OVER 600 STORIES, but not all of them dont have non-closure.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Thanks Bob.

Good Read.

racoon1174racoon1174almost 12 years ago
Dworncock

I always knew Dwirmcock was an expert on the size of men's penis's but it's amazing how accurately he can measure them using his ass!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Loved it

Would love to hear more about Candys reaction after storming out. He did the right thing. She obviously held out for a long time, but she would be asking a lot of her husband. One slip on his part would be all it took to send her over the edge.

firas01firas01over 10 years ago
you know

this story deserves a five, but just because you ended it where it ended i will give it three.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Nice

The wife (I'm being nice) was given her options to remain married but the first chance she got she was back with her friend sucking cum out of her pussy after she fucked God know how many assholes. Marriage is done. A chapter 2 would explain in more detail what happened after but essentially everything that had to be said was said. Good job.

krosis666krosis666about 10 years ago
Even

If she never touched another man and even if she never touched Marlene, she was STILL cheating! Going out and picking up men, or even flirting with other men on her friends behalf was cheating. Lying about it (lies of omission are still lies) was cheating. She put other men, and another woman before her husband. She may have told herself she would never cheat, but she KNEW that she WAS cheating. Otherwise why keep it secret from hubby? Why bring Marlene into their home, if not to continue cheating? She got off light with a divorce!

Storm113Storm113about 10 years ago
finish this please

i know you won't, but finish this please.

Samhain8415Samhain8415about 10 years ago
1

U get one star till u learn to start finishing a damn story

FD45FD45about 10 years ago
What is there to finish?

They are getting a divorce. Or didn't you believe him?

The story is the scenario and the choice. The choice is made. It's all over except the crying.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
ended

The marriage is dead, why has been explained, there is no reason for an autopsy.

She made the choice.

He has handed her the divorce papers.

What else needs said ?

Tim413Tim413almost 10 years ago
I didn't know

that there were anymore at-fault divorce states. After 2 (3?) divorces, I hope this guy had a nice, tight pre-nup.

Storm113Storm113almost 10 years ago
I know yu don't do this

BUT PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY. You are a great writer, but all these stories you don't finish are ruined. I know you like them this way, and ince it's free I can't get too upset, but please finish all your stories. I don't want my imagination, or for someone else to finish. I want your story. Sorry, rant over, but I really like your writing and I want the whole thing. PLEASE!!!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
some states

There are some states that have both fault and no fault divorces.

Fault divorces require proof and take much longer going through the courts but the property division is less even.

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
Who'd want a wife like that?

Even if she wasn't fucking, who'd want to be married to a woman like that? She hung out with a slut, watched her have sex with guys from a bar, she jerked a guy off, and she sucked her friends cunt (which is cheating). She lied to her husband about this, that disqualifies her as a wife and her disgusting lifestyle disqualifies her as a mother. She is a slut, she was trying to be a wife but couldn't cut it. There is no follow up. She is done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
JPB

JPB RARELY FINISHES A STORY, HE WONT FINISH THIS, YET IN MOST CASES WHEN HE DOES ITS NORMALLY DECENT BUT. HARDLY EVER DOES HE FINISH A STORY.

HE HAS GOOD PLOTS, BUT NOT THE BALLS TO FINISH THE DAMN STORY.

MOST OF HIS STORIES ARE OPEN ENDED.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

1* for not finishing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
SO I understand the divorce

She's risking his life too. But why is he packing? Why not just pack her stuff and move her in with Marlene? And why is Candy pissed off? He gave her a choice and the minute he turned his back, she did exactly what he asked her not to. She has no gripe.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
WHATS A GUY TO DO

STDs by proxy. TK U MLJ LV NV

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Marlene's Influence

Marlene's continued attempts to get her to cheat is reason enough to insist that she cut Marlene out of her life, and frankly that should have even included phone calls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well this is more finished then some of Bob's stories

Good little tale and at least this guy is leaving. But it would be interesting to know more about the divorce......

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
What's Next?

I'd love to read a continuation.

I definitely don't understand her upset - she has obviously been tempted, and despite her protestations she's obviously weakening. And it only took till his first trip out of town for her to go back to Marlene.

QuietlyLurkingQuietlyLurkingabout 8 years ago
Why???

Why can't JPB finish a story???

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through....

Still five stars. Very interesting storyline. Would still be a favorite, if not for the ending. Since I am rereading a lot of your stories, I have just realized these endings are a bit frustrating. This is a quality flash, and the storyline is resolved. Unfortunately, you ended it in such a way that the reader wants more. It's her reaction that does it. It certainly is worthy of more.

sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
It is Finished

Of course the story is finished. He handed her the divorce papers. What else is there. The marriage is over and it is time to move on. There may be forgiveness but there can never be reconciliation. She is a cheater, a liar and she has a relationship with another woman that is MORE intimate than with her husband if only because they have kept secrets from him. Her angry reaction to getting divorced tells the whole story, she is a selfish bitch. Of course the story started with the set up that the were both married before, there were no children and they were party people. So, what did he expect? She had no interest in family or motherhood. She was only interested in her own momentary ego inflating pleasure. (He was too) How many times do you have to hook up with a slut and strange men before it gets old? Like I said, it is finished, good ending.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 8 years ago
Good For Him!

"What we believe went on doesn't matter, only what you can prove in court and you have no proof” – I’m sorry, I’m no lawyer, but there has to be some ability to draw logical conclusions! Two married women flirt outrageously with 3 men in a bar, then go into a motel room for 3 hours, and we’re supposed to believe that nothing happened? Not to mention Candy’s discomfort after these nights out with Marlene!

She cheated – eating Marlene out, playing with herself watching Marlene get gang-banged, and jerking off horse cock with her panties is way over the line!

In any case Marlene has GOT to go, both out of their house and out of BOTH of their lives, or the marriage is over.

“Candy had made it plain on both nights that no one was going to get in her pants” – Yes, but she got AWFULLY close, and is obviously starting to weaken!

“Your story is so far out of left field that I'm going to believe that it just might - might - be true,” – He already knows that she’s lying about “no sexual activity”, conveniently leaving out her “dining at the ‘Y’ with Marlene!

And then SHE gets mad at HIM, like HE'S done something wrong!

She should be happy, now she can REALLY join in with Marlene and get all the cock she wants!

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 8 years ago
Bottom Line

The bottom line is that even if she DIDN'T do it this time, it would only be a matter of time before either her resentment grew or she simply weakened and she would do it eventually!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Almost

You're almost there..could be a little more to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cheating Is Not Necessarily A Heterosexual Activity

A wife does not have to have sex with only a man or men to commit adultery. A wife having sex with another woman is just as valid an example.

FenixreignFenixreignalmost 8 years ago
@Anon 6/19/16

It has, in my experience, become increasingly less of an issue though when it is homosexual liaisons in a heterosexual relationship. In fact, several of my friends actually made have a 1 per gender rule in their relationship. They are together with their chosen partner but are allowed an external, other (homo for hetero relationships, hetero for homo relationships) lover.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
@Fenixreign 06/21/16

re:

@Anon 6/19/16

It has, in my experience, become increasingly less of an issue though when it is homosexual liaisons in a heterosexual relationship. In fact, several of my friends actually made have a 1 per gender rule in their relationship. They are together with their chosen partner but are allowed an external, other (homo for hetero relationships, hetero for homo relationships) lover.

----------

The thing is that is completely unfair to those of us who are either 100% heterosexual or 100% homosexual (both do exist).

That sort of thinking is why those who are 100% so often distrust or despise bisexuals.

Fair would be:

'You get two? I get two. Gender irrelevant'.

But yeah, I know, fair is where you buy funnel cakes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
another...

Another unfinished story. What is wrong with you! Finish a goddamn story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Story ended fine

Some feel there should be more to this story.

I don't think a story always gains from more detail and feel like many should be shorter. This one stops dead and while there is clearly more to happen, that seems appropriate in the context of this story. Of course, those that want reconciliation don't get it and those that want the wife hung by the fingernails don't get it, but sometimes a story can be complete without detailing the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cheater

The story this time was finished. She did same thing and got caught again. What did you want to happen. I do agree that a lot of the story's don't end wit a complete finish to it.

I have started to read last paragraph to see if it is worth the time to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
2*

So,so. Another unfinished story.

BigGuy33BigGuy33over 6 years ago
What's unfinished about this?

He caught her and is packing to leave. Do you really need to read yet another description of a divorce? Accept that it happens without any unexpected drama and consider it finished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I do like a slice of life

A many of times I had to travel on business.. I finally woke up. Seems my wife would call me at the hotel and making sure I was not somewhere else.. GO figure HUH.. Never on the cell phone Just the hotel phone... I was so slow on the uptake...5

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Slutting around is sufficient

If I am the husband, I know it’s only a matter of time before someone we know sees her picking up men in a bar and taking them to a motel. Maybe the bar. Maybe the motel. I don’t want a wife like that. Regardless of the fact that she doesn’t fuck the men. Or even if she didn’t have sex with her friend. Her behavior is way beyond acceptable.

Then there is the temptation factor. Maybe it’s a big cock. Or a date rape drug. Or too much to drink. Or she’s pissed at hubby. Or her supposed “friend” finally succeeds in talking her into it. A loving wife does not deliberately tempt herself like that. Play with fire and get burned. And she should never, ever tolerate a friend who encourages her to cheat. And Marlene’s encouragement is the worst. Way more than mere talk. She’s doing everything imaginable in her effort to get Candy to cheat. Loving wives don’t tolerate that. Not if they value the marriage in the slightest.

So he had plenty of sufficient reason to divorce for disloyalty. Even without the handjob or muff munching.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Last

At last a real man.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
That works

Another JPB hero with balls. You could get used to more like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Another JPB story where he dresses up a wimp as a hero. Dude, just walk away, you're a has been hell bent on becoming a never was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
JPB

I liked this one a lot ..Keep making the husband a man ..Not some wimp who loves watching his wife having sex ..

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Of course! He had no choice.

Even if Candy didn't have sex with other men, she was having it with her girlfriend. The whole body guard idea was smoke. She wasn't committed to the marriage despite her claims. It's sad, really. That character is going to regret her decisions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just plain cuck

This is just plain another cuck story! This massiv Part of invastigating And Going through The Report of her cheating And boring Sex scenes is for The cucks here, The end with him leaving his wife is just to satisfy some of The readers. Its still cuck shit! The worst Part are The characters, so shallow, wooden And Way Too simple, its no challange to read this story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Do a part 2

Come on JPB do a part 2

markivunibmarkivunibover 2 years ago

Pls work on spellings ang grammar.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

***I had been married twice before and both marriages had ended when I caught my wives cheating so I already knew about how denial worked and how much waiting around hoping things weren't really all that bad and would get better would hurt in the long run.***

And yet he needed another guy to send PI report to clue him in. Now that is a very definition of a complete clueless moron. And then he hires PI again to learn what is already obvious. And then, in JPB fashion, some absurd nonsense happens as it would matter for reconciliation. And then another PI needed.

So how much sense it makes that an obvious pinkneck (as all of JPB characters) spends excessive amount of money on PIs to get a few clues more. PI is one of many cliché on LW. Most people do not have money for PIs, certainly not the pinkneck characters in LW stories. And yet, this is used with abandon in so many stories.

Now how stupid you have to be to write the moralizing "explanations" in the end?

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - stupid story about a couple of cheaters who have no common sense whatsoever. When the cuck/wimp had positive proof that the next ex-wife was rug munching her friend AFTER she fucked all those men - HOW & better yet WHY would he even kiss the diseased bitch? Just the mental image of it turns my stomach. Once&Done - throw her to the curb and go find the NEXT potential candidate. There seems to be a unlimited supply of skanky, sluts wandering through all the bars and clubs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Almost an ending!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

8000 stories, and 7 million followers and some twit complains about Bob’s spelling and grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

FTDS, for chrissakes!!!

ReadyOneReadyOnealmost 2 years ago

The problem of Marlene passing on a STD to Candy was nailed down when the first business trip was over. Bob failed to deal with it when he only demanded Marlene be dropped.

Business as usual until Candy breaks her promise and gets together with Marlene again was illogical and stupid.

CriosCriosover 1 year ago

Seems unfinished…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is there going to be a Ending? You left Us all hanging Did they catch anything Did Candy move in with Marlene did they ever pick up pother Guys and candy joined in ? Did she even admit that eating out Malene was the same as having one of teh Guys in Her? Will we ever find out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Of course it is adultery. What is to decide?

Allowing Candy and Marlene to continue to talk weekly on the phone would never work. It would just lead to them hooking up when they felt they could get away with it. So why bother with that exercise.

Why even bother with anything beyond Frank's package? That absolutely all you needed to know to dump her. No acceptable excuse. That shit has probably been going down well before he even met Candy and continued during his marriage. Candy would have go, ASAP.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 year ago
Its

Just a story, a shame however that couldn't stay away the bitch.

rn2711rn271112 months ago

I think the main reason is that her friend was not really a friend. A friend don't try to break up a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another non-ending. No mention of the STD test results. Oral sex is still sex, whether with a man or woman. Marlene is a train wreck waiting to happen.

NitpicNitpic6 months ago
Agree

Agree with Anon 07/23/23 this author as a bad habit of not finishing stories.The one above Candace's Anniversary is a prime example.

OilcanjonOilcanjon6 months ago

There is an enzyme in saliva called lysozyme. It breaks down the cell walls of a number of bacteria, acting as a natural antibacterial. So, the chances of getting an STD from oral sex is slim. But it is not effective with yeast. So..... a man of culture and refinement ALWAYS brushes his teeth and gargles with Listerene before going south on a girl.

FWIW....That's also why your dog will instinctively lick a cut if you get one. It cleans the wound and acts like an antiseptic.

You can trust me. I am fully qualified to portray an intellectual on CNN.

Torsini71Torsini716 months ago

Husband was absolutely correct eventually candy would fall and become like marlene. Bad company corrupts good morals.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Apparently you always run out of ink near the end of your stories. WHY?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Think old Bob was well into a 12 pack PBR when he wrote this one

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
8991 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...