All Comments on 'What Would She Do?'

by jack30341

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What Would She Do Next?

This vividly written vignette is both totally hot and clearly just a snippet of this story. Very well written!

I liked the overall flow. Beginning with the history/past narrative, then a smooth segue into the present with a great balance of well chosen sensory language. Somehow, (I'm not the skilled lit. critic) the "relatively few" detailed visual descriptions seem to enhance the kinesthetic tactile, visceral, and emotional senses.

So, what I'm really wondering is, "What Would She Do Next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot

I thought it was really hot, but it could have used a little more buildup. Hope to see more though! Much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Booo

It was awful I mean what kind of writing was that. It had nothing no adventure nothing. It was straight out blah I mean I could have written a better story. You could have drawn it out alittle longer and make it not like the dude was retarded or somthen.

Barryx3Barryx3over 16 years ago
Mum returns pleasure

keep telling of her reluctant lust

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent, should only be the start

This was an extremely poignant beginning, but it should definitely be continued in longer segments.

The person that gave the low score doesn't know anything about telling stories. If they did, they'd be able to show us, wouldn't they?

Please continue.

tobytimtobytimabout 13 years ago
Crap

nothing erotic about this,, it is utter shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is a great beginning!

Of course, the mother is conflicted. Though plenty of moms welcome their darling baby boy's big stiff prick in their mouth and even up their cunt, some, like this mother, resist it. But look, she let her boy unload his young balls in her mouth, she didn't bite his dick or spit out his semen. Her son is very aggressive, which has to flatter his mom and set her cunt juices flowing. He's clearly in dire need of his mom, which has to melt her motherly heart. There's no doubt that the boy'll soon be blowing his hot young balls up his mother's twat, to his great satisfaction and his son-fucked mom's.

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmealmost 10 years ago
other chapters

i like it but why is it so short???

please write other chapters, this story could be a good one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice

got me hard as a rock. they should fuck next

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
uhhh

never to be continued

CYANIDE_KIDDCYANIDE_KIDDabout 7 years ago
Damn

The one story on Literotica that's desperately in need of a sequel. Damn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Brilliant!

The author has a real grasp of the complicated issues involved in mother and son sexual relationships. They represent a moral/social abhoration. But also a deep rooted lust. It embraces the ambivalence that any mother who still touches base with a semblance of decency must have after she is goaded to sucking her son's cock. Smacking her son furiously after she swallows his cum willingly is perfect. Perfect length too. Sometimes stories don't have to be long. More short short stories like this would be welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WoW!!!

BRAVO!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great writer...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjack30341@jack30341
1895 Followers
Hope everyone is doing well! NOW AVAILABLE! Meeting Her Need. Jamie hears his mother say something he should have never heard her say. And, it changes their lives forever. Now available at Smashwords. Hope you are enjoying your reading! ... Also, books are at Smashwords...