All Comments on 'Fucked in the Park'

by little sebastian

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
fucking hell!

that was fucking hot. i had to stop myself from cumming 2 times. keep it cumming!!

bimoribimorialmost 18 years ago
fuck her too

I wish I was there to fuck her too . I would make sure that her cock exploded on her also .

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
dont go

i would stay there. lert everyone who came along to fuck me or fuck my mouth and make me drink it. hoipefully i could find several guys to piss all over me and clean me up. a big drink of piss after a lot of fucking would also be refreshing.

barbie_jo_69barbie_jo_69about 16 years ago
Hot

Excellent story, makes me want to go to the park and see if it happens to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Park

To Barbie Jo, go, wear a short skirt, stockings, ( i have seen your pic,great legs),part them and i assure you that you will get fucked.I went, i did,got fucked on a table by 2 guys.I have never regretted it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*PARK IN MY SPACE

Fantastic story and writing. Keep up the good work. As a CD who also works the parks in my area I know the thrill of group sex in a public area. The fucking, plus the added thrill of the unknown, gives you a satisfied feeling like no other. I love to be getting fucked and sucking guys and have someone walk by and see what's going on. It makes you feel more like a true slut. If the passer by makes some comment suck as "look at that whore" that only adds to the thrill. Being recognized as a cum slut that will fuck anyone anywhere brings on a feeling of truly being a cum slut bitch that will give herself to anyone with a hard cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous