All Comments on 'Reunion'

by Charlotte35f

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Gabriel OrrGabriel Orralmost 18 years ago
Like a waking dream

Short, and the opening was a little bit iffy to me, but this ranks among my favorite stories... period, not just on the site. The pacing was fantastic; nice and even, a slow buildup to a mellow crescendo that made the scene beautiful. Too often stories just want to make a point, or make the sex the point, but this did them all better by immersing the reader in a gentle stream of images. Lovely work.

smallncutesmallncutealmost 18 years ago
EnjoyBLE READ

An interesting fantasy, set at a lovely pace. Afte a slightly unsure start, the scene of the glade, strea seemed real, as did the girl.

M

YasminOgurYasminOgurover 17 years ago
Lovely....

This is erotic fiction of the highest quality.....with an almost magical, ethereal atmosphere....and so hot! Yaz xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent

Very well written and keep the interest till the very end and wanting for the next reunion. Mary

KathyFKathyFabout 13 years ago
Sexual Fun @ A Class Reunion

So Sexciting To Have A Sexual Encounter Outside In A Hidden Area

Especially With A Young Female Whom Is Atranger.

I Would Not Have Been Able To Let You Leave If I Was Her !

Kisses

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 12 years ago
free spirits

Such free spirits these women are. It is very refreshing, to say nothing of how erotic it is, to find this scene. Please write more stories.

DragonKitten1992DragonKitten1992over 8 years ago
cute sensuality

very much liked the dynamic of the story. the nostalgia in the beginning, the description of the visiting girl right up to her climax and the cuddling. i also like that it was only the narrator that was actively engaging in the sex. it felt as if she was "passing on" her favourite spot to the new girl.

another thing i thought about after having finished reading the story was that perhaps the reunion of the title isn't as much about the college reunion as much as the narrator's reunion with her favourite place on campus, so filled with pleasant memories.

it could also be that the new girl who appears actually is exactly what she looks like to the narrator, a younger version of herself with which she is reunited. like a memory taken on physical form.

bizzylizzy42bizzylizzy42almost 7 years ago
Very Erotic

I loved the story very erotic and romantic, it reminds me of a time I went to a festival and ended up with someone I never met before or since.

Thanks for bringing back the memories.

Hayley18Hayley18over 6 years ago
Erotic

Another wonderfully written story, erotic and sensual, Yet another one that makes me want to climb into the story and be the one being seduced. There is nothing lustful about any of Charlotte's stores, but she arouses me like no other author. I'm only young 19, but I already appreciate how sensitive the neck is, apart from the obvious places, i'm always desperate for my lovers to stimulate me by kissing, caressing my neck. Yet reading all these stories on Lit only Charlotte seems to realise the importance of it for a woman.

portia98portia98over 5 years ago
Delicious fantasy

This lovely story really carried me away. I owe you an orgasm!

almostnaughtyalmostnaughtyover 4 years ago
Beautifully short

Hello Charlotte,

This is one of the most beautiful and tender stories I've read, albeit being short it's to the point and hits the bulls eye.

caramel_coquettecaramel_coquetteabout 4 years ago
Awesome story

You made one of my deepest fantasies come to life! Surrounded by nature, engulfed by desire, so sensual and loving... Can't tell if it is a dream or not, but either way it feels amazing!

Thank you so much, Charlotte! You got a fan in me :)

Alisa

Julie_in_the_northJulie_in_the_northover 1 year ago

Really beautiful: raw but elegant, unusual but believable, richly erotic and powerfully sensuous. I loved the authentic sense of instinctive lesbian sexual connection, but I also enjoyed the attention to sensory detail - the women’s lush pubic hair, and their beautiful vaginal smells.

I came while reading this. Thank you for writing it, and thank you for my orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I tried to send a private comment but it flashed a message saying I had triggered spam controls ☹️

So here’s my comment:

Charlotte,

What a lovely story! I would not have been surprised if she had been dreaming, woke with a sense of emptiness and hurried back to the event. But I am glad it actually happened for her. I wonder if her husband noticed the strange scent?

I am so glad we met and had a chance to get to know each other a bit. I will look for you at Emily’s

Fondly,

Deborah

P. S. I happily gave the story 5 stars!

EricaSmEricaSm2 months ago

I too tried to send private feedback and got the “spam detected “ flash on the screen. I wrote the webmaster. I will look for you online.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlotte35f@Charlotte35f
471 Followers
55 year old bi-wannabe woman, happily married mom, likes great stories and online chat with nice women. Looking forward to your feedback on my stories (click on the "stories" tab). I will reply to "contact me" mail if you give me an address. Please, at least put in your Li...