All Comments on 'Black Escort Makes Him Her Toy'

by Brian1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
GREAT Story!

I'm absolutely positive that lots of white guys fantasize about being the sex slaves of beautiful, strong black women. I know I do!

I give it 5stars and 5 cocks, way up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Want to give it a go?

I am a sexy black woman, and have fantasies about making a white man my slave, want to make our fantasies cum true?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A good start!

I was getting into this story when it seems to just end.. I would love to hear the continuing adventures and further visits etc!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

goodone make another one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Curious Slut 4 Her

I've been in an interracial relationship with the same woman for seven years, but, we're not married yet. While outwardly, our relationship appears mostly contemporary, there is no doubt that I am my girlfriend's slut and I love it and, aside from her steady boyfriend, only a close few of her friend girls know what's up. She's teaching me the way a white man should treat his lady and I get to use my tongue anywhere on or in her body when I get it right. She has a wide leather belt she uses to let me know when I get it wrong. But, she only fucks me in the ass about once a month and makes me beg for it, for days before, pretending to be exasperated, she says, "OK, You asked for it!", then ties my hands behind me, blindfolds me, and bends me over her spanking bench before shoving her well greased strap-on up in me.. She keeps threatening to let her boyfriend bang my ass for real some day, since I seem to love getting butt fucked so much, but, I think that's just a tease to arouse me more. On the other hand, there have been numerous times lately, that her usually fresh and sweet pussy has seemed pretty bold and loud to the taste, and on those occasions she's persistently questioned me on whether I noticed a bit more flavor and if I liked the different taste. So, I'm beginning to wonder if something suspicious is going on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous