All Comments on 'Two Brothers Share One Wife'

by Hot Italian Beef

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sickly Premise - Does Grand Pa

Well, a sick miss on content except for those freakie weirdo's who rent their wife at no cost or wish they could.

I guess there is a cost but not to her scheduled johns as it's in the marital overhead cost and loss arena.

Puzzling why some writers see this as credible and arousing as it really is quite demeaning and disrespectful to each party - subhuman self cuckolding sicksters all eh cuckster.

Get some mental help then delve into the dictionary under erotic - do you have a grasp now - not of your liddle weinie but the meaning of the word erotic. Now go to sickcuckster for your picture.

Jeez you have some talent - just get out of the scummie cesspool long enough to type with two hands in a non-below human convention theme. Respect yourself a little - then us!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Hot

Not Italian shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A day off

My friend used to work on boats all along the river. He called in one day to tell me he was going up river to do a small job ( about 20mins ) on someones boat,i asked him if he would like to take my wife with him (who he had been fucking for around six months with my approval ) both he and my wife jumped at it.They left at about 8.30am and returned around 6.30pm. I asked her if she had a good day which she replied yes,i then asked did he fuck you which she quickly replied YES we did it every way we could think of (all day),i was happy to know she enjoyed herself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous