All Comments on 'Lactating Mom's Warm Milk'

by Hot Italian Beef

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The story was awesum, it gave me sexiest feeling.

the story was great and different from the common stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Rubbish

This was a dreadful story, and I'm really fed up with Americans who don't know the difference between "site" and "sight". Go to school, learn to read and then try writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ended when it was starting to get good!

Ended too soon. Good subject and story but just when it was starting to get interesting and exciting the story ended>

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Was this long enough?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I though these stories were supposed to be 750 words long at least.Haven't counted them, but seemed very short to me. Subject is fine, but surely more ideas could have gone into this. Pretty weak, in my opinion and seems unfair on people who have trouble getting their stories excepted

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Expand on the "climax"

The introduction of this story was written very well. It served to lead up to a great climax that turned out to be disappointing. I would expand on the dialouge between the two characters, and not get into the actual sexual content before adding a bit more innocent exploration. It seemed to me like you got tired of writing and wanted to wrap it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wholly unbelievable

How do you expect the reader to swallow this? It's the literary equivalent of a premature ejaculation. Work on the theme, throw in some seduction, describe her body, her reactions to you, etc....then climax!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Snotty responses

I don't see the need for such snotty responses from people. Constructive criticism is a good thing. Yes, the story could have been more developed. Maybe it was this guys first go at story telling. We're not all literary stars for heaven sakes. If we were we would not be writing stories on this website.

As for the comment about "Americans", grow up buddy. You're too much of a hater. Americans are not the only ones who make that mistake. In this day and age when the word "site" is used MORE than the word "sight" in every day language it's an easy mistake. It's no big deal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Short but sweet

Short, simple fantasy (opposed to those that try to tie all their fantasies into a single story). Leaves plenty of room for your own imagination to supply your own details.

For those of us with sufficient imagination that we don't require orgasms handed to us, this story works. The real bottom line is does the story work for us in our minds.

For me, this one does.

bobbi

AmyfriendAmyfriendabout 17 years ago
It may have been...

a short story (which is great for a quick read) but it was more than 750 words as doubted by one previous comment. (755 words to be precise)... The title was "Lactating Mom's Warm Milk".. and thats what the author gave us in his story. So I think all the "anonymous" critics were rather harsh with their comments. It was a great little short story and delivered what the title suggested. If you want more..then read the authors chapter 2. (I did)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow

Neef chapter two. Add ons

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Enlightening

Very good story - brief and to the point - no flowery padding to take reader away from the main strands of the tale. Thank you Italian Beef

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
this reeks of BS......

I said enough in the title

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous