All Comments on 'Forced Nudity'

by AdelaideNurse

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Your

poor tootsies!

But what an exciting read: so realistically expressed; can't wait... .

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 18 years ago
Extremly exciting!

This sounds like quite a thrill! Great story!

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 18 years ago
Extremly exciting!

This sounds like quite a thrill! Great story!

SleepyXSleepyXover 18 years ago
can't wait for

when is the movie coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic

This kind of thing has always got me hot. I loved the way you described your feelings about it, and how you dealt with the unexpected things that cropped up.

I look forward to reading more from you. Keep up the good work!

ghom2000ghom2000over 18 years ago
Great

Great story. I wish that there was cute nurse oiled and naked when i was in the Flinders recently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Gets the pulse going! A great fantasy fulfilment!

Your lovely story certainly rings true. It captures the fear and excitement in fulfilling such a daring fantasy, and in doing so sweeps along your reader into the terrifying thrill! I've done such things, though never going quite as far out on a limb, and I can say you captured my (male) state of mind just as if I were reliving it!

Tims922Tims922over 18 years ago
you and i do the same things... so erotic

Totally loved...Can remember doing some of the same things and even tied my self to objects with selfbondage to add to the thrill... loved every moment of it and loved the oil... right down to nature, being totally nude without anything on... keep them coming,,, looking forward to getting all wet again...

Don GrampaDon Grampaover 18 years ago
VERY GOOD

Very well written story with a great plot. I enjoyed it a lot.

humer07humer07about 18 years ago
it's hot

It got me going for sure. Plays into my fantasies abit. I love to be outside naked. Just now I take a good pee but perhaps masturbating would be exciting - I know it would be exciting. Thanks for the story and idea. Humer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good one!

qarl_queueqarl_queueover 15 years ago
Heart Pounding!

My heart was pounding as I read your story, feeling the excitement with you as you raced for your key and your car. I've been naked outside, but nothing as brave as your adventure, and I loved reading it. It was extremely sexy to read about your sexy body all covered with oil and you masturbating outside.

Thanks!

-Carl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great job

getting better all the time, await more stuories

NudyDudeNudyDudealmost 13 years ago
Love it

This is an awesome story. What fun and danger you experienced.

Bare Hugs

Nudy

ricksouzaricksouzaalmost 12 years ago
heart-poundingly good!

You really got my heart pounding! It reminded me of a late night swim a bunch of us counselors at a church summer camp took. We had to avoid the camp director's cottage and keep from making his dog bark and chase us. That was almost 40 years ago, but I still get goose bumps remembering it. I'm just glad we weren't naked! That would probably have ended our clergy careers!

Maybe you could start writing again?

traderjack4551traderjack4551about 8 years ago
I love your daring

I read your second story first and then this one. Both are delightful and very erotic. I hope you will have further adventures and write about them. Thanks! Jack

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Ah, but you will do it again, and again because the thrill is just that great. No one is going to get too bent out of shape at the sight of a naked woman dashing through the forest. Keep us up to date!

Nedthebundler

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tried a bit of self forced nudity...

This was several decades ago, I’d like to think I’m smarter now.

I lived near the Mississippi River and liked to hike along it. Not too far north a railroad ran between the bluffs and the river. There was room and I liked to hike along the railroad. I got crazy one day and decided to hike the edge of the bluffs ... naked! I stashed my clothes and started hiking. After about half an hour I heard a train coming North. I started looking and couldn’t find enough brush to hide in. I started to panic but kept walking. Engineer waved and shook his head. If he’s still alive he probably remembers that crazy kid!

joy777joy777over 3 years ago
good read

a plausible and entertaining account of a naughty girl adventure

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous