All Comments on 'Sweet to Slut'

by LustyLee77

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
it so sad the betrayal of the black man

he can't fuck a woman without wanting to pimp her out.no family values at all and he don't know what love is.he fucks white woman and make them his whores and sluts.bad black men the scum of the earth.that's what i see coming to this country.don't let them in heaven, because it's all white.

LustyLee77LustyLee77over 18 years agoAuthor
Do not judge a whole race by a few

It happens, but only by a few and they could be white or any other race. The last poster should chill out and realize that it is only a story. Lose the hate and you will feel better. Think about it. If there was a story about a white man robbing a bank, would that make all white men bank robbers? Of course not. Please do not put a whole race in one bag because of the actions on an individual. Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Lusty is just another white whore

who loves black cock more than her father and mother and family. Open your legs and take them all whore and write about your life. If you look at who is busted and aressted for crimes in this country you'll see they are 80-% black. And How many white men are fucking women and making them whores for their frineds?

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Ok but

well written, this really isn't a race issue, A story about degrading another person. Taking a women and ruining them for the excitment of others. The story is about low lifes and I afraid not very erotic. I read it and only feel concern for the husband and the children.... not the wife she alread picked her path and she claims to love her family and her lover too Bull

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This

is so fucking silly it is in the completely ridiculous category.

Just how stupid is an 11 year old boy that he would not know that his mother was not fucking the coach?

Her husband would know by her actions? She wouldn't have shit a solid turd for a week.

C'mon baby, even a fuck story has got to have a little credibility. She was so sore she couldn't walk?

She'd have been in the ER with a case of severe rectal bleeding if she hadn't relaxed her asshole to take the nonster cocks you described. I t took my old lady about 10-12 times before she could ever even let my seven incher in her ass with anything but pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Pathetic!

Interracial is my favorite topic but this is one of the most pathetic, poorly-conceived stories I have EVER read in ANY genre. And I do mean pathetic. What a waste of time - for both the author AND the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Dear Lusty Author

We know it's only a fictional story (thanks to both Buddha and Lao Tzu!, let's skip Jesus this time, as I don't believe he's real tolerant on these things, unlike those two Asian wise men dudes).

But you should be somewhat oddly glad some or most of your readers are quite pissed at you. Don't tell them to "chill out"; that's quite stupid! Just don't say nothin'!

But "a story" is also the frame of mind of an author, a writer, be it in Literoticaland or in the more "traditional" venue (a good chunk of what's in the more polished booklet forms in Barnes and Nobel and such ain't not much better than some of the stories here, hopefully including some of yours, too).

"A story" is NOT a $15 DVD (I mean the porny kind), where there's NO moral whatsoever; it's simply one or two or more beautiful young women, usually from their late teens to late 20s appear, on a sofa or a bed, in a cheaply rented motel or some semi-lavishly porn homes, and scream and grunt from the first to the last 10 minutes, untile the guy or guys pull out and spray all over their faces and then the camera fades out,,, (Where do these young women go?, I keep wondering, being the heinous consumer I am, after their face and genitals have become too blemished, pimpled, exhausted, no one seems to know: they just disappear into some black holes, it seems...)

"A story" needs to --- in addition to the "erotic sex", whether cheating or consensual or rape or what-ever --- also say SOMETHING: "Gosh, I swallowed so much and it makes me feel like I've conquered Mt. Everest; I'm ready to continue, as this life style is what I've been looking for my whole life; fuck husband and kids;" or "Man, that brother has BAD BREATHS;" or "My ass will be sore for a few days after this pummeling;" or "I've cheapened myself, though I didn't know it at the outset; but now I see that if I continue this way, I will get diseases, raped, or hurt down the road, somewhere, somehow;"

or

SOMETHING

ANY THING meaningful. But don't just say, "I've fucked my little boy's Hockey coach; he's a big Black man, and I think my little boy's sort of suspicious" and then just end it!

The Rev. Jimmy Swaggart Re-Incarnated here,

lol

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Disgusting

Absolutely the filthiest, shittiest and crappy stories I've ever read. It would have had to have been some low-class, stupid nigga's dream story. No one in their right mind would write a story like this one was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOOOOW!!!!!

Now this is a different story...a black guy with a really big cock. WOW!! "8 inches and it not even hard" imagine that!!! Oh I forgot it's "only" a story..thank heavens because it SUCKS.

sacksackover 18 years ago
I actually read every word of this....

and have some serious questions for the author:

1. How many women do you think "in real life" care whether their husband's cock is 5,6,7 or more inches, and equate a small penis with lousy/absent sex?

2. Again, even though it's a story, do you think Lynn (or Lyn, you misspelled her name at times!)is giving her 11 year old son a good example of what it means to be a responsible parent by turning into a slut for black dick? I actually thought the first sex scene with the coach was quite hot. But then you strained my credulity with the introduction of his "friends" and the other slimy characters in this distressing tale.

3. Even if this woman has a high pain tolerance, and the most stretched ass in the USA, I highly doubt her real life sex experiences would be as perfect as you make them out to be. Sure, in a story anything is possible, but most people are not going to buy this "never-neverland" approach.

4. Yes, the character is allowed to be selfish and at the end can have her cake and eat it too. But this story seems to support personal irresponsibility, as if being horny all the time justifies ridiculous behavior. I think you simply went too far this time, sexually and otherwise, and the result is simply not convincing. That is unfortunate, because some of your other stories are well worth a read. I would seriously consider pulling this one from the site and revising it...perhaps you simply wrote the story too fast and didn't realize how it read as a totality.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 18 years ago
Thanks gizmo!

He said most of it all for me. But I do have to wade in here. I have read almost everyone of Lusty's stories and as a rule they aren't bad. Granted, I am getting very sick of white guys being shown as being pretty much worthless. And, as I learned from a former poster to this site (a black author, BTW), most black men would get really sick, tired and pissed about being portrayed as immoral, sadist, and perverted "cocks with feet" who have no conception of marital fidelity and will do anything to "stick it to a white woman". We all know that is bullshit. I don't know of any woman who is really willing to lose her home, child, and future just for 3, 4, or 7 extra inches of cock, black or otherwise! They are out there, but they are a very small minority.

But what really, REALLY chaps my ass is when authors bring kids (admittedly fictional) into the story and place them in danger. Yes, I di dit myself in a story, inadvertently. Mea culpa. But I learned something.

She wonders if she can still be a good mother to Kevin? The way I see it, whe hasn't shown herself to be one yet! She has placed HER CHILD in the surrogate care of a man who has been proved to be sadistic and morally lacking to say the least. She has opened her home, her HOME! to strangers who abuse her. How long before scum like Earl and/or his clients and friends decide it might be fun to humiliate Mom in front of Kevin? You have given us no reason to think he wouldn't. Or perhaps Earls next enterprise is pederasty? We all know that if we met a woman like this in real life (and they are out there) we would run, not walk, to the social services and make them aware of what was going on!

You had a good story. The first sex was pretty hot, but you lost sight of where you were going, charcater development and forgot that suspending disbelief is not the same as expecting the reader to accept anything. This female character should show what a good mother she can be during heavily supervised visits only!

By all means finsh the story (you can't leave it here) but next time out, try having something redeeming about a character. And for God's sake, quit writing about whimp white guys with pencil dicks, white women who just can't get enough of that big dick, and black men who are totally lacking in any redeeming feature. I know a lot black guys out there will thank you for it!

Regards

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Respect and Credibility - Each a Void Here

To summarize: You slant quickly and heavily to unbelievable crudeness and absurdities. There is no main character to like or respect. Even the little boy you painted as braindead.

To review your story: Wife goes nuts over black cock in first 1.5 minutes of first meeting. She then in one 3 day period becomes a slut for black cock fucking trhousands of hemungus black cocks in her cunt, ass, mouth and 12 in each nostril but only 6 in her left ear (full 19" penitration tho). So far this is typically real for you except for the 19" in her left ear when you know damn well her ear drum is out in her right ear not her left!

So get real soon and watch for flowers to mark your coming home from writing school if you blow the white teachers 29" cock with balls to chinny chin chin little sick one!!

Look just write suck and fuck - when you try to actually write a story you wander out to horney bitch wonderland right next to Mike's Never Never Land. Also, it wouldn't hurt to type with both hands as well.

Note: this is an erotic site not a crude gross out your ass sick site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

Don't let the nay-sayers and the self appointed morality police get you down. Storys about women who give in to their lusts and are willing to experience the best kind of sex are extremely hot. Especially when she has some control but relinquishes it and allows herself to be used and pleasured by men she normally wouldn't consider. Keep the good material coming. And just ignore the jerks who respond as if the world is going to end because of something as fun as out-of-wedlock sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
are you fucking sane

what ever you do ..riting is not ever going to be any thing but a hobby .....maybe yo uneed to try knitting instead ...would probablysuit you better and obviously you would have to be better at that than writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very nice!

I can't believe all of the bad reviews you have got here. I loved this story - it definitely got me off. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
sick story

Another sick story by a depraved teenager. Please don't insult our intelligence by saying the story could be about a black or white man. If that is so why don't you use a white man occasionally in your stories? Every one of your sick stories is about a black man or woman. We know "it's only a story" . Why do all depraved bigots use that condescending line in response to any criticism. the Ct. Yankee

the_onewolfthe_onewolfover 18 years ago
LustyLee77's stories are must reads!

I liked this story and thought it to be quite hot and sexy. I look forward to reading all of LustyLee77's work and I hope she continues to write!!

justus2justus2almost 18 years ago
I'm amazed

Ok, so it might not be my favourite stories, but it constantly amazes me how many people seem to hate interracial stories, but manage to read two pages. If they don't like...don't read.

It would be nice to hear more constructive criticism than just plain old slagging off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Tired subject. Poor writing

Not worth the bandwith.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Job

I'ma 47 yr old marreid mom and this stroy made me cumm so hard. I saw myself as the mom and slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Women like this have IQs of about 70

Shouldnt even be allowed to have kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
She isnt a slut, she is a whore. If you dont know

the difference, technically or practically you shouldnt be writing this trash you do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
likked it

This is my favorite kind of story, a white Wife taking a big black cock is a turn on for me, especially when the black cock is twice as big as her Husband's, and the black guy rides her bareback, and if he leave's his seed in her, and puts a black baby in her slut belly it is even better. Keep up the good writing.

michael1950michael1950about 15 years ago
filth

Bigotted racist filth, purient and undeniably egotistic black cock worship , these turds are the worst sort of racist, and you egotists wonder why there is race hatred. No wonder africa is dying of aids if this is the black approach to sex, pure ignorance, they are letting a lust demon ruin them, god have mercy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story

I have been maried to the same women for so many years and wish I could talk her into taking about a 10" black dick. We have a new toy and it us about 9 " long. She took it the other night and wants more. I personally would like to suck my 1st dick . I have put a billy club up my ass several times and could take a dick about9" myself. My wife loves my dick up her ass and she sucks great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
SORRY WHITE PEOPLE - THIS BITCH HAS GOT IT RIGHT

I am a large black Dom who has been fucking white wives for a long time. I run a home cleaning and repair business, inside and outside, that gets me next to a whole lot of creamy-white beauties. I only fuck good looking white women and there are plenty of them to be dominated and fucked hard by the right black man

These stories are right on the money in so many respects and she's got the attitude down pat for many naturally submissive white gals. If a white girl can't look me in the eyes directly, I can have her bent over the dining room table in minutes while I fuck her brains out with my long, fat dick. Depends on whether I want to. There are so many white women who wants to try black cock today, that almost any black guy has a shot.

Right now I am fucking the ass off a beautiful, blonde, married, account executive for a large beverage company. She is such a bossy bitch on the job and such a frightened little pussy with me, that you would hardly believe it. But when I fuck her gorgeous, white ass deep an' dark, she's ready to leave home and hearth and move in with me. I make it my personal business that my women cum as often as they are capable of doing . Big, Black dick is a reality, white folk, and you better get used to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
So you run a home cleaning and repair business do

you> Then go clean a toliet and wax the master's floor you black ass hole MF. No real white woman would want to leave home and live in a fucking shack with you even if your cock was a yard long. You and your type are fucking dreamers and wishers but all you do is clean and bitch abot the man holding you back,

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Boring

This story sucked in almost all aspects. The plot was unconvincing, the dialouge was boring, and it lacked details of what we all came here for: sex. This story should have been at least twice its length based on the number of encounters. The plot also needed work. No PTA moms are going to meet up and offer sex to anyone who wants it. The dialouge was boring and unrealistic. Overall, you managed to turn a great idea into absolute garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
what degree of mental illness would make a woman act like this

she has placed herself, her child, and her husband in harms way by her actions.

suicide would be a good choice to protect the ones she is supposed to love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
no one is superior to others whatever he is black or white

its just Fantasy story. as u see every thing happen in open and everyone know what was going on . in real life this will not happen because of 2 thing that r

1 law

2 reputation

no one will do thing that openly no mater how much they love sex. and Earl would die if he try to do thing that openly after all even if u have longest dick its cant save u if u make someone angry and he would kill u.

chloelovesfurchloelovesfurabout 1 year ago

Well that was hot ! Impressive reading ! Thanks for writing !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous