All Comments on 'The Party Room'

by Jeremy Davis

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great start

great start please continue their exploration of their increasing ssexuality and discovery of themselves

Revrnd09Revrnd09over 18 years ago
Wonderful story, i hope you will have more!

Great Story!

I hope you two have many more together! i also hope that you will share them with us!

Thanks for sharing!

Revrnd09

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Come on guys...

...this is fantasy. No one says you have to want to act out the story. However, a good editor would make the story more readable.

VixandraVixandraalmost 18 years ago
A solid first story

Understandable characters, goals and locations.

Nice that there's no 12' penis nor any DDD breasts.

More description would be nice. A moan described as a "lusty moan between parted lips" is much more detailed and fun to read, least for me.

I liked it, when's the sequal due?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Made my 100% straight wife read this...

...while I ate her pussy. She came three times. Then after she finished, she asked if I would take her to a strip club. No lie. We're going to one in Dallas Saturday night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dancer wives

My current wife was a dancer when we met. In those days the law required pasties and a G-string, but the real deal was if the bartender got a share of the tips, he would always be washing glasses if something got exposed. Of course, that meant MUCH larger tips.

Many guys have what I call "sports car" syndrome, which means we like our lady to attract attention, show off what we have, and it's fairly common.

So this gal was perfect for me since I saw her pussy many times before I got some of it.

Strip clubs are great fun, we go fairly often and the wife gets up there and does her thing often. But now the clubs are all nude, it was more fun when they weren't.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Silly

A very silly story by any stretched of the imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This might have had some allure, but having to slog through the appalling syntax and spelling soured me on evening finishing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story but had a hard time getting past “introduced” spelled “entroduced” multiple times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous