All Comments on 'Run Ch. 07'

by Evil Alpaca

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
Paniolo BoyPaniolo Boyover 18 years ago
Best Series Ever

This has got to be one of the best series I've read. Publish this thing! I am really impressed by this.

rgraham666rgraham666over 18 years ago
Very nice

I wish I was more awake so I could say the things I want to say.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Really Good

This story is lovely, it touches all the emotions that you have when you are teenager, and some that you should have to go through. I will admit I am a little disappointed that Pat and Keith didn't end up together, but then how many of us really do leave High School with their first "love" still intact. I agree with the other comments - this should be published!

Candy.Coatd.CyanideCandy.Coatd.Cyanideover 18 years ago
Captivate

A fan of your work for some time this is my first Responce, and Its right that it was for this story. 'Run' has kept me completly enslaved, a brillant well thought out story that captures your heart. I love all the characters in 'Run' and your well tied in story to all your beloved characters. Im happy that Benga and Pat are together, like in life thier personas are larger then life and defently realistic. A brillant story by a brillant author.

~ Candy.Coatd.Cyanide (C.3)

terryqterryqover 18 years ago
Sex and life

I started reading "Run" for the pornographic sex but kept on reading because of the story.

You've done an excellent job. I've read some of your stories before, but I'm going back and read some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW, as in, WOW!

You need to publish this story. By far, it is one of your best. As I read the story, the sex became inconsequential to the plot and I actually cried (sobbed) while reading it. (Truly, a definite FIRST for me.) I look forward to reading more of your writing.

P.S.: the only "negative" comment I can make is that you should have someone proof your work for spelling and/or typos and adjective/adverb/possesive agreement. Otherwise, you write very well.

SonomaLassSonomaLassover 18 years ago
A fabulous story

Thanks for a great "run"! This story has passion, and also compassion -- great characters, good story, and a terrific feel for relationships between young people. It has been a joy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amazing, as always

Rather predictably, I love this story. Perhaps not quite my favourite but definitely close (I like Lost in Texas and Bed of Rose's more). Only complaint is that it took so long coming - I want to see more of your stuff.

David48David48over 18 years ago
lifetimes

Just a really great story. Great characters. Love is the central theme and stays that way. I was so glad to see that Pat and her parents didn't "implode" afterall. RIP Buddy, you brought them all together in the end...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bravo!

I would call this series "fiction with erotica, and lots of love".

Exquisitely done. Very believable.

It was good to see the butler as a good guy.

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Real

"You were real for me ... that gets you the kind of points no one else gets."

My lord. I started this story expecting to be mildly entertained by a highly implausible story about high school sweethearts overcoming the obstacles between them, with distracting lesbian sex scenes thrown in to attract readers. You blew far past all of my expectations.

This was a story about real people, real relationships. It was sexy and touching, painful and healing, but most of all real. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fantastic!

amazing story...

the first that ive read by you...and now i cant wait to read the rest!

the only thing that would have made it better(for me) was if Pat and Keith had got back together and discovered that missing "something" with each other...

but a brilliant story nonetheless...

MicroronMicroronalmost 18 years ago
Teerily he writes...

An awsome story for an afternoon's read. Love, fear, and the courage to trust... wrapped up into a wonderful story about the best and the worst of the human spirit. It has been a real 'page turner' and 'spell binder'... I was moved to tears many times during the telling of this tale. Thank to the author for sharing this story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great!!! Just Great!!!!

This story had me crying, laughing, and loving all at the same time. This is the second story of yours that I've read so far and both were wonderfully written. You bring such life to your characters. You should be publishing this on a much broader scope. Should you ever decide to do so you will have many devoted fans I believe. Keep writing, take care, and God bless.

Paniolo BoyPaniolo Boyabout 17 years ago
I am so impressed....

by the quality of the writing of contributing authors such as yourself. I hope that you will think about taking your skills out into a wider public venue. Your stories read extremely well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Absolutely amazing!!!

That was an amazing story, I couldn't stop reading until the end. It made you feel what the characters were feeling, not just the main characters, but everyone. Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not that I can really add any more...

to what others have said, but this is an amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice finish

<i>He wanted something so powerful that it couldn't be ignored or mistaken as anything else. Pat needed someone who was more of a warrior. Keith needed . . . hell, he didn't know WHAT he needed.</i><br><br>

I loved these few sentences.

knightofheartsknightofheartsalmost 16 years ago
Not too Sappy Not too Sweet

Just Right^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

Amazing series. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago

hunh

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hate this one

not a good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wonderful sweet story!!

I dont understand why people who dont like this story would keep reading it till the end. If you dont like the story, dont read all 7 chapters!

Anyways, I thought it was a very sweet, wonderful story. THe characters had neat personalities and experienced personal growth. Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Amazing

That was some great storytelling right there. I read almost all of your work here, and they're all good beyond belief. I enjoy giving constructive criticism, but there really isn't much to give here.. Only that some words are misspelled and such, but i dunno, maybe it's because you got caught up in your work... so to speak. It is erotic after all..

Thanks! /Johan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
awesome

enough said

srgeeksrgeekover 14 years ago
Great Story

This is one of the better stories I've read on line. Another site allows readers to rate three aspects of stories published on a ten point scale.

<P>

<BR><B>1- Technical merit</B>

<BR><I>This covers spelling, grammar, punctuation, misuse of words, related issues and overall readability</I>

<BR><B>2- Plot</B>

<BR><I>Creativity, story line, story telling and character development</I>

<BR><B>3- Personal Appeal</B>

<BR><I>Story's emotional and/or intellectual impact on you</I>

<P>

<BR>1- Technical merit - - - <B>4</B>

<BR>There are loads of errors here

<BR>2- Plot - - - - - - - - <B>8</B>

<BR>The plot is very imaginative and the major characters are well developed.

<BR>3- Personal Appeal - - - <B>8</B>

<BR>I couldn't leave it, I had to finish it in one take

<P>

<I>-- srgeek --</I>

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Superb!

I liked the way Keith and Pat broke up - it didnt seem they had much in common beyond being good people. Benga seems much better for her, though I doubt they'll be able to stay together owing to the lack of time they'll have to spend together in the future. Anyway, loved the premise of the fic and its execution! (Woulda loved to see more POV introspections of her parents though)

juanwildonejuanwildoneover 13 years ago
and the winner is

Great story - thoroughly enjoyable. A truly happy ending that didn't require everyone to be together in the end - but that everything in the right place - nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow....just wow

I hav been on this site for over 2 years and this story is, by far, the best story I've ever had the pleasure of reading. If you had somebody to proof read you could be s best selling author. I mean that.

xXkahnXxxXkahnXxover 11 years ago
Thank you for keeping me up all night.

evil alpaca i want to thank you for this story it is now 6AM and i could not be happier with this story truly one of the greats on this site.I thank you for the privilege of reading this

Thank you

~M

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Thank you - again,

I cried at the end of the last chapter, now I have a warm feeling in my heart and a smile on my face. I love your writing and character development. Thank you for sharing your stories with the rest of us. -pal

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This is a great story. I was so happy to find and read it. Great job!!

sithonsithonabout 9 years ago
another great story from EA

Great character development and engaging storyline.

If you don't write for a living you should.

I almost feel guilty for getting to read some of the best short fiction in the world for free.

lilamazonlilamazonabout 9 years ago
Thank you

This really was a wonderful story. Thank you so much for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The wrong section for it

- this is not a romance. And you need an editor who speaks English.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not a romance

How is this a romance? This is a mess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This is art

This is art, pure and simple. A romance of life. Ignore anyone who doesn't get it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Tears

The middle of this story set had this old engineer in more tears than I've seen in decades. Great story.

biercebierceover 7 years ago
Heartwarming

Thank you. A well crafted story and brought tears.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Maybe it's not a romance, but it's a damn sight better than most of the stories posted in this section recently.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
12 years late, but

This fits better in novels and novellas. Not to say it's not great, though. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Onions

Whos cutting these damn onions around here? Creat story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My 2 cents

I know you wrote this awhile ago, but it stands the test of time. A very good story that has all the range of emotions. Great characters, great story line plus I enjoyed it. I couldn't put the story down until I finished it. I wonder how many readers were surprised by which people ended up with which people. Thanks for your time and imagination.

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago
lovely story

It is amazing how much of your writing and insights into people fit into my own life.

Truly a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sorry, only voted on last chapter.

You ARE a fucking evil alpaca! You made me cry when Buddy died and Pat tried to off herself. Loved that all's well for the Dr. and Lola. Kinda saw it all coming, but you made it play out perfectly. Seems each of the characters is more self aware than most seniors in high school, and her parents really had no business ever having kids.

Obelix456Obelix456over 2 years ago

Awesomeness. Hit me in the feelings real hard. Great story.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

Another of your masterpieces, but more of a reality one and this makes it so tremendous intense ..... My heart is beating like after a heavy workuout, tears flowing freely and im so talen ....... Losing a soulmate is the most horrible situation ever, but losing a soulmate with a bad temper moment or even worst then your soul is in big time trouble ....... evil Alpaca in a way im kind of speechless about your ART πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ€

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No complaints about the story, except for her parents' 180 turnabout. The only way that's realistic is if that's the guilt talking, and when the guilt ends, they'll revert to their original narcissistic, toxic selves.

The only way forward with that kind of people is going no contact with them.

Abbi21Abbi21about 2 years ago

Absolutely beautiful…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Run Ch. 06Β Previous Part
RunΒ Series Info