All Comments on 'What Got Into Me?'

by A.B.

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Give me a break

Why is it that so many authors on this site seem to think that in order for a cheating story to be erotic or interesting that the man in the story has to have a bigger cock then the woman's husband and that the woman has to get gang banged. If you write another story try doing something original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Dear author

can you say SWILL

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What do you have against Women???

There is such a common tone in your rantings - you must have been hurt bad by a real woman - probably encouraged her to fuck others so you could watch beeg cocks which she didn't mind as they were real men.

Then she got another pimp who she respected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
not a good effort

I'm not going to comment too much on the theme of this story, but at the same time its probably going to be the source of a lot of complaints for you.

Overall the writing is fair. You do a good job holding the tone, and making it sound like the wife is writing about her experiences. You even have a fairly realistic chronology in that you don't try to squeeze more events in a day than are humanly possible.

However, you really need to take a step back and ask yourself just how much character development and character likability you ave creating. Your main character does nothing to evoke any sympathy from the reader. Its almost like she's a cypher for someone else (but since we don't know your life we can't guess who.) Also since its written almost like a letter there are no other characters really, just the impressions you are willing to give us from your main character, and she doesn't seem to even know who is doing what to her, just that they work in the same building.

Also, I don't know if you've worked much in corporate American recently, but managers get 1-2 sexual harassment trainings a year, and the rumor that there was a relationship like you describe in this letter existed would have them firing people left and right, your writer has a $20,000,000 lawsuit that she's guaranteed to win, and no company is going to risk that. (doesn't matter if its consensual, she would still be able to claim that she was pressured into it.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
well

the woman says that her baby is the most beautiful thing she has ever seen

but does not say that wehter he looks like her or her husband

wont he suspect something?

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 18 years ago
Not any real life here

It’s sad that the only thing you seem to write about is a cheating wife with no morals, no passion, no feelings and with no character. She doesn’t have, nor any one else in the story, any real to life feelings. May be you could get inside the characters a little as nothing seems real to life with the few of your stories I’ve read.

As commented on before you seem to have a fixation with big dicks and some of your stories are more in the Group Sex and Gay genres then Loving Wives.

A little more real life feeling may help your stories be more interesting.

I looked at your Biography and wonder why you are so afraid to list anything about yourself at all. Remember in life you have to like or at least understand yourself before others can like you. You cannot give or share with others something you don’t think you posses to begin with.

Please try and put some realism in your stories and I’m sure your stories will improve.

Keep trying!

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 18 years ago
Well written

Nicely done. Detached, matter of fact style contrasts with the emotions the descriptions provoke in the reader. Nicely done.

charleybearcharleybearover 18 years ago
What did the husband do?

He must have done something pretty awful to her for her to have abandoned her love for him and any regard for their marriage to become the company fuck slut. But as others have said, nothing in the story gives us a clue.

With that being said, I think this story has a lot of positive aspects that could have been fleshed out to answer the nagging questions that many readers undoubtedly have.

Thank you for your efforts.

Charleybear

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
why write all kind of dumb shit

writers write just to write.this makes no common sense,people talk at work and hubby dumb as the writer for writing this dumb shit.i hope hubby killed both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I thought...

...it was going to end with her having been conned by a bunch of dudes who had undergone vasectomies. Then she would have been turned into a slut for nothing.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
nice

Well written just no ending

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
A good start

I'm looking forward to future chapters of this one, showing you getting new siblings for this first baby. Very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I liked it alright

The ending was a bit abrupt, and the characters could have used a bit more development, but the arc was fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
maury

It's only 120.00 bucks to get a dna test. this stupid bitch is in for one big surprise. get reddy to go on welfare,move to the traler park you belong in and start being white trash

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Well written

The story flowed well however the overall content sucked. A little too over the top for me. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

What does A.B. stand for assinine bastard?????

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
no it stand for

Asshole Bitch

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WASTE NOT WANT MORE

find and office and lets keep score. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Smiling..

this goes on all the time....

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good*

You quit writing! If not I hope you do.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
just anotehr story

just another story about a cheating fucking cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If I could give negative points...

And to wonder less and less men want to get married these days....

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerover 9 years ago
Sucks

Crap story and bitch wife. No development (not that I really expect that). But I always appreciate that the cheating guy is always bigger and better than the husband who has no clue what's going on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
stupid little cuck story.

Sorry you got a little dick.

horny_gurl55horny_gurl55about 8 years ago

what a stupid and sick read

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"Wow that's novel"

Another cheating WHORE, three hole cum dump, CUNT wife story! Go slither back under your slim covered CUCK rock AB.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Her husband had a DNA test done...

and he divorced the slut and sued her company for millions!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stupid just stupid

The husband wouldn’t catch on he wouldn’t have figured out she is a whore and the baby wasn’t his. Are you so desperate for story ideas you stay in La La land

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Stupid cuckold story. Another reason why DNA paternity tests should be done for EVERY childbirth.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

A stupid woman and a baby who will grow up with a single mother until the CPS takes the baby away. She'll just have another one or three...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Stupid Cunt

The title says it all.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

Single mother of two. Has to turn tricks to support herself and kids. The husband is long gone with his new faithful wife and their two legitimate kids.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Good lord that was a basket load of seriously stupid sh*t.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous