All Comments on 'The Vegas Adventure Ch. 14-17'

by StryWrter7

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
wildmindwildmindalmost 18 years ago
GREAT Story

Hi,

I loved every bit of it. It has the potential of becoming an epic. Please restart this and take the husband and wife to the next level... Please...Please...Please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved the story and the woman. Seems I know her

tofrom some place. I think she made love to me a time or too in a story and in her e-mails.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Raven's revenge on nieces

Great story. Please keep it up. Do think that Raven needs to find out what the nieces have been doing to De Ann and Trent. She might be too happy and decide to punish the girls for interfering with her De and Trent toys. Maybe girl loving Stacy could find out what it's like being worked over by just as cruel a group of men and Ashley can find out what it's like have really Domme Women abusing her.

MikellMikellabout 6 years ago
Really hot story.

Love the dominance and submission stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cum facials anyone?

read the entire series. above average erotica. well written, good grammar. De needed a humiliating facial at the mall. Maybe a few teens blowing their wads on her face!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

HillRious, i loved it. You have devious mind.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos8 months ago

This was devinitely excessive. I hope someone tortures her in return .-.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStryWrter7@StryWrter7
454 Followers
I love to be aroused by the thoughts in my mind. Combine that with the ideas from someone else's mind and soon I end up constantly motivated to make the erotic dream better. Some of those dreams become stories. I am haunted by an idea until I get it on paper. If it causes ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES