All Comments on 'Julie's Mistake Ch. 17'

by GrantLee

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Higher Gear

It looks like your story is shifting into a higer gear of intensity. Pay attention that it does not turn into a fuckfest. Bring back the psychological elements of the submission. Carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Keep up the excellent work

Excellent series.... particularly the situations when she is being manipulated or blackmailed into one on one sex. Keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ukrainian

Fine history. With impatience I wait for continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent Work

Love it.....Please keep coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
AAARRRRGGGHHH! MORE!!!!!

you made us wait forever for chapter 17 and it was short!

there has to be chapter 18 soon. I love the nonconentual continuation....Julie doesn't ever want this to be happening she is always helpless and used. I love it when you have her reactions and her cries or comments. You just have to have her husband show up with Hall and Roger sometime. I really want her to be able to 'react' to be in these situations where her husband ends up participating and not even knowing it. If the yacht club friends do show....I would imagine that Hall or Roger will be included. Do please continue asap. Ring in the New Year with much more JULIE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Work

It's always a great day when I see another entry to this story. Personally, I'd like to see Julie in another group sex situation where she really takes it hard. Perhaps the yacht club members will make their appearance soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Cool

I would die for another story of Julia. This is for sure the best what we can find in this site. PLEASE GO ON, she must be banged with some club members and baged for clothes...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Missing Pamela

Always hot to see Julie being used but it's time to bring Pam back into the story. Her daughter is just about ready to meet Mom's friends with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Further, further, further! And faster, faster!!!

I wait for continuation of adventures Julie. I ask not delay!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I don't mind a fuckfest :-)

Boy, you have talent! Keep those stories coming...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Excellent

This is by far the best story on this site-like many a new installment is the first thing i check for when i get here. If only we could have a shot daily!

voltsolvoltsolabout 18 years ago
They own her for real

The best yet. Terriffic story telling. I can imagine these to shady chacters using julie for days. When they finally get tired of her they pass her off to another boat. Eventually she ends up being sold to some thugs who make her work as a whore for real. Her husband goes to the police and reports her missing, but he never finds out what happened to her. Poor julie, what a whore!..... just my imagination running wild.

voltsolvoltsolabout 18 years ago
They own her for real

The best yet. Terriffic story telling. I can imagine these to shady chacters using julie for days. When they finally get tired of her they pass her off to another boat. Eventually she ends up being sold to some thugs who make her work as a whore for real. Her husband goes to the police and reports her missing, but he never finds out what happened to her. Poor julie, what a whore!..... just my imagination running wild.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
dude hurry up

please hurry up with the series, forget pam, julie julie julie

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it

These stories about Julie are the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another great chapter

Yeahhh. That's it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
For a character/ character development

While I absolutely just love this story there is one minor issue I have.

In both in this chapter and chaper 7, when Julie is working at the brothel, and Hall shows up and uses her, she doesn’t have much of struggle either internally or externally. For a woman, anal sex is traumatic no matter what, it’s just a matter of how traumatic it will be. Not just because a hard penis is like twice as big as your butthole, but emotionally as well, for even with a man you love who is very gentle and caring it wounds your soul.

Here Julie is 100% helpless and 100% not in control at all, and she is feeling the pain and turmoil as two different strangers push their penis’s into her bottom and she is able to think rationally and calmly. Especially here in chapter 17 when Horse’s friend is treating her rather roughly, by all accounts she should be howling and screeching, not “feeling the friction” and “relaxing and finding it less uncomfortable.

A suggestion

Maybe if it would be reserved as being a punishment when she fails to obey. “Now, now, Julie, bad girls get the cock up their ass.” Interspacing the forced pleasure of her involuntary orgasms when she does what the men want, with the discomfort of her butt being used when she doesn’t do what the men want, would be an interesting “mental conditioning” dynamic. Reward vs punishment to guide her behavior.

Think of at the workplace, Hall or Jackson, having more fun with Julie by renegotiating her employment contract. After hours, or middle of the day, behind locked doors, Julie finds herself rereading her contract, while bent over his desk, naked but for her high heels and panties which are now being used as a hair tie to provide him a ponytail to grab and her butthole feeling a hard penis resting against it.

Hall suggests a smaller office for her. Julie disagrees. The penis moves forward a couple millimeters. Julies gasps and quickly agrees.

Hall suggests no secretary for her. Julie disagrees. The penis is moved forward a few millimeters. Julies gasps and quickly agrees.

Hall suggests a 50% reduction in her pay. Julie vehemently disagrees. Soon Julie is trembling her eyes screwed tightly shut, as biting her lip, she struggles to keep quiet as her straining muscles are slowly defeated until just the head is inserted.

Now with his penis tightly gripped by the muscular ring, the negotiations proceed quicker.

Hall suggests longer hours. Julie feeling defeated agrees. The penis does not move.

No underwear ever...

Start wearing tight leggings...

Get a brazilian wax....

All too soon a sweating straining Julie is frantically signing her signature to the contract her mind completely on the penis that is half buried in her butt.

Once completed and she hands it back over her shoulder to him, she lets out a squeal from the small micro-thrust he does before pulling out. Since he’s happy and she obeyed, all she has to do is suck him off, not get her butt used.

She also has to put a large glass jar in the corner of her office. Every time she sucks a guy off she has to put a 10p coin in, every time that it’s in her pussy it’s a 20p, and in her butt it is a £1. A 5p for when she is utilized by a woman. If a man has her give him a wank with her hand it’s a 1p. (Or maybe also by sexual position she was in when the guy orgasmed, the more humiliating for her and her least favorite positions would be priced more to incentivize her pushing herself.)

A silent constant secret reminder in public view of how many times and in what manner she was being taken in when the guy orgasmed. She’s basically has to count and pay herself every time a man has sex with her.

She has a monthly or quarterly quota of money she has to “earn.”

But... whenever Hall has her come to his office and finger herself for his entertainment she does not pay herself.

It’d be a way to make her a prostitute gradually

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome story! Julie must be wore out and dead-tired by the end of the book.

I wonder if she can count the number of guys that have fucked her and how she was fucked.

Her head must be spinning…

How about a sequel?

A continuation of her maybe not as a prostitute but maybe trying to get a new start in life maybe as a waitress or maitre’d at an upscale classy restaurant or gentleman’s club

She gets recognized and blackmailed for money.

Needing to make a lot of money quick Julie reluctantly goes back to the brothel she worked at.

She agrees to 1 day a month.

But needing the money it get to 1 night every 2 weeks, then 1 night a week.

Julie finds it uncomfortable that during the day she’s all polite and professional and at night she’s mostly naked and grunting.

Slowly slowly she finds herself sliding into the brothel and losing any pretense of a respectable future.

At the end it’s revealed the nightclub owner and the brothel madame are business partners and had conspired to entrap Julie.

Now at the end Julie’s still a maitre’d/waitress but now on the “unwritten menu” the guests can rent a VIP tour by Julie to the private rooms or “dinner & a night” at the brothel.

What a deal getting served a steak dinner in public by the same woman who will be dessert!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just because Horse didn’t know where she was getting fucked doesn’t mean Julie know. And the other guy who is balls deep in dat ass laughs at her and asks if she’s comfortable!!! :)

Love the part where once Horse figures out where she’s taking the cock it’s almost like he feels sorry for a moment before pulling her head up by the hair and ordering her to start sucking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Julie took it in da pooper like a champ!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It’s definitely a good touch having Julia get it up the butt.

Def funny how Horse couldn’t out where his buddy was fcking Julia. She definitely knew where! It being narrowed doing was a good touch.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

All the women here are too orgasmic no matter what. To quick to easy to simple.

I would’ve enjoyed the story more, if they get easily turned on and get aroused and almost orgasm but also just as easily lose it, or have it ruined by their partner. Now they are frustrated, stressed, and frantic for thier own orgasm buuuuut now they gotta start over.

Take the boys on the boat. They are young, energetic but also immature, clumsy and awkward with women.

Obviously with taking turns with Julie they’re stimulating her plenty. But because they lack finesse it’s almost impossible for her to sufficiently relax enough.

Between thier laughter, rough thrusts, slaps, and general crudeness, despite her ever building need driving her crazy, she just can’t.

They came horse and Roy.

Horse primed her fire even more, but he cum too soon. Then Roy, he starts and Julie is relived that she is responding very quickly- finally relief for her!!!

And just as an exhausted Julie finds herself finally reaching her release, oh her sweet relief……. he pulls his cock out and with absolutely no warning given, he’s snickering, as he presses it against her terrified butt hole.

She goes from the warmth bliss and pleasure of orgasming soon to getting the ice cold water of the reality of a orgasm lost and the discomfort of a hard cock in her ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous