All Comments on 'He Watches His Cuckolding'

by jcace

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Still A Freakie Sicko Cuckster

writer you are nothing but consistantly a wimpy pimp who self cuckolds himself as absurdly subhuman as a male humiliation scorned less than male could. Man oh man betcha loved being called all that eh.

Say cuckster I read your bio and after seeing what I assume is your wife if you ever talk her into cuckolding you so you can watch the gigundous cocks let me know when she throws your spineless ass out - I'll be happy to be the pimp she can respect.

Does she know how much of a sick jaded puppy you are now??? I sure hope so as that way she can avoid children that may have your tendencies or keep you away from any there now. Because deviancies grow to registry when asked to move - say where are you now - ah never mind - the file has pictures and addresses now.

All seriousness not aside - you really should get some meds and mental help soon. Will you do that for your family???

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
"a wimpy pimp who self cuckolds himself"

Yep, that's what he is and more power to his writing elbow. Great stuff and I want more of this please. (Ignore the critics and keep on trucking jcace).

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
From our perspective fellas-

Unless you are submissive, i fear you wont feel the true beauty of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
once i start ed to read this story,i quit

go tell your father and mother what they have bought in this world.then ask them what doctor they wish they went to get cut so they wouldn't have anymore like you.its' men like you that causes divorces and give men bad names.women don't want sissy boys as husbands,they want someone to respect and trust as their spouses.all of you who feel like you do put them on a plane and send to iraq.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
NICE

Don't listen to the insecure guys that bash this... It's one of the best stories of this genre. REALLY hot, and excellent writing style and structure. NICE work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Absolutely Delicious and Delightful - Too Hot

This tall leggy goddess is just too much to handle for little hubby. His gorgeous sexy bride deserves the very best and hubby just cannot deliver. In the natural course of events, a well endowed dominant stud will take his rightful place in the Master bedroom and little hubby will move down the hall. Denying, teasing and humiliating this little hubby will only reinforce his fetish for his tall beautiful young wife. He will be turned into a wife watching voyeur who begs for the opportunity to provide oral servitude.

Thank you for sharing your gifted pen with this exceptional erotic adventure. Please be generous and make your contributions here more frequent. We certainly do miss seeing erotic stories of this caliber. Thank you for bringing in the new year is the very best of fashions.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 18 years ago
This has nothing to do with Loving Wives

This has nothing to do with Loving Wives.

This is BDSM/Submissive and Exhibitionists and Voyeurs. There certainly is no love or marriage or true wife here or even a husband, just two people with a sickness. I hope this is a bad fiction as who ever were to experience this would need immediate help as they have no self-esteem and are totally self destructive. There are 1,000’s of doctors and institutions that are available to help these sick people grow into worthwhile people with some sense of worth and their sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
auther reads too much slut raggage... has no soul

many women and men enjoy sharing w/ each other the different make-ups of the human condition and share in the fun .lust. etc .many women who have slept w endowed men still choose partners who are smaller and if honest enough can still enjoy and share the fun w/ there partner if they like and still get each other off all the ways possible..with respect .compassion .and a hot groove on..we are all here to exp/love an to taste all the diff'/situations..not to diss/the human condition..Iknow from many experinces w/women and couples that are open and loving..respect and fun sex ..all are put in the light of love... biggg tony

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
If that photo really is truely your wife

I think all the guys on this site would like a piece of her. So why not write us and set up a date and we'll all make your sorry ass a great and the best cuckold on here. Man she is way to hot for your sad excuse for a man body mind or cock! Write me and I'll be glad to fuck her as often as you want hey never mind what you want. In fact! Fuck you!! She and I don't need you except to lick her pussy and get her wet, then after I cum in her you and get her of like you never can dpo you can clean us both up. Just like a good little sick fucking cuckold like you are should do. Write me and set the day and time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I would love to chat with your wife

I want to hear her tell me how good she gets fucked while you sit and watch. I also would love to have a personal photo of her. Can you arrange that? My husband would love to get between her openlegs and give her what you seem not to be able to do. have her write me and we'll talk. Does she like three ways with other women?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
its' one thing to be a manhater,enough is enough

the bullshit its' just a story,go to hell.low life is a person who have respect for others.now writer what that makes you and this story.

don87654don87654over 16 years ago
Great. and very natural

Where's the picture?

Gary_LostGary_Lostover 16 years ago
Another man hating author

Why would any man with any respect for himself put up with a slut wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hmm

I must be one of the few with taste...the author has plenty of offers from many commenters, but I don't think I'd get near that woman with anyones dick; STD's are just not my thing, and that whole marraige respecting hangup I have. I've never fucked a whore yet and don't plan to start! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
How sick can someone be.

I also see that VASTIE likes your work it must be bad then.

clinton09clinton09over 13 years ago
Perfect example of the genre

Cuckolding as a literary form is a more modern version of the Greek tragedy. Greek tragedies had certain components required in order to be so-called. In the same way, a story about cuckolding needs a progression of the husband(downward), the lover(upward, the lucky cuss), and the wife (normally upward as her libido is liberated). This story was short, to the point, with the ultimate "tragedy"(losing wonderful spouse's loyalty and seeing her get impregnated together with her antagonistic feelings towards husband shown by her physical and mental cruelty.) It's a bitter recipe, but that is cuckolding and a bittersweet treat at that...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
how shamefully mentally ill all of this is

what needs to happen is all three commit suicide and improve the gene pool by 100 %

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice!

Loved the cuckold story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW

I love to watch but...... DAMN.... Not going there

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
All Narrative

There is not even ONE word spoken by any character in this story! It is ALL narrated. Couldn't there be at least A FEW things the characters say leach other?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Unbelievable

Last story by you I'll ever read. You really think ANY man wants to have his wife, someone that's supposed to love and respect him, get pregnant by another man and then raise his child? You are clearly delusional.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
screw my wife

I don't like the humiliation aspect of this story but I like the idea of another man coming over and fucking the wife with the husband's approval. I'd love to watch another man screw my wife.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
He has the right...

He has the right to accept to be treated worst than a domestic animal...But for sure the marriage has no future...The wife soon will become bored with him, will get the divorce and clean him of his assets...

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
No marriage this time?

This lover, seems to be not good to be her new husband...What a pity...But she got another child....Soon she will have enough sons to begin a football team...

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieover 8 years ago
Brilliant

Well done - great story - had my submissive cuckold cock rock hard all the way through. Hubby was so lucky to get to see them fuck at the end - lucky man.

I hope you've written more....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pretty silly perspective to live within

It is not true you need to be a submissive to enjoy life as a cuckold. Some of us like sharing our toys and we who have gained control of a living, breathing sex toy know we possess riches beyond measure. The other men you share her with? They are often awestruck you, a mere mortal, have groomed a well educated, well bred, sexually attractive woman to the point where she is comfortable with her sexuality and gets excited about meeting horny strangers for recreational sex.

Watching her gradually blossom is wonderful. Each stranger adds something wonderful to her life as he shares her lust and afterwards expresses his wonderment and appreciation that such a woman exists. She is released from society’s shackles thanks to her loving cuckold’s unwillingness to live a small life and she continues with becoming the unstinted woman she was meant to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I could do the husbadn’s part !!

I would like to see my wife take a huge cock up her pussy with his babymaking sperm ,have him fill her pussy full to overflowing and then I would eat his semen out of her before I took his cock in my mouth and suck it clean!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wrong!

He had a fantasy. He never expected his dumbass, soon to be divorced wife, to make it a reality. Nothing better than a wife pregnant by another man to get you a better division of the marital assets in the divorce proceedings. What a stupid cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

if my wife ever did something like this i would set her on fire

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This whore would deserve to be burned at the stake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. 5 stars

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam4 months ago

It is to late now but I so wished my friend Larry R. Could have been at my wedding and then done the honers on our honeymoon. He would have been able to give my bride the night she so deserved. Love to all the men who can make a woman enjoy sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Then he got a divorce.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous