All Comments on 'Suburban Mom Ch. 02'

by drkgod

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Lack of Imagination

Same old crap, they should make a separate category for this type of story. Same old super hung black guy that white women swoon over at first glance. Too predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Perhaps

this young ebony god can give Sherry a little something to remember him by for years and years. Also a little half brother for his friend. Who knows, the lad may indeed become his friend's step-dad one day. Sherry did said she loved the lad!!!! Right?

ChagrinedChagrinedover 18 years ago
Nice to know you don't pay attention

You mixed tenses, misused words, and pretty much demonstrated a command of the English language that is minimal at best. In addition, my last critique pointed out various flaws both in content and motivation which you totally ignored. Fair enough there, but this is really pretty much crap. I realize that many Lit. reader are here to to get off, but this effort wasn't even that erotic.

Not a good effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice...but....

a little on the predictable side....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not bad.!!

I would love to read the next chapter, perhaps next time Sean can fuck Sherry some where like school or soccer field?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
disappointing

well....this wasnt that good...they say,"sequels always flop" and to prove it this one was not even half as good as the first one suburbs 1.Very very disappointing.....part 1 ended with all the makings of a great sequel...but this was just a total waste..and yes the language was a bit bungled up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Liked it...

Really liked it ....Maybe you could use the name Linda next time...a forty-something brunette?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
another story-high time

i think this story as many have said..was not upto ur best at all,infact i have always looked out for ur new stories...so i think it would be great if u could write another one..a newer one...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I thoughtit was agreat story

I loved the fact that for once there was a nice story of mutual wanting for eachother and not a;ll the usua; complete dominance

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
good stuff, i liked it.

maybe it is time for kevin to have a little brother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
got lost

the first was good!

you build up the story, one could follow the story

bit, strange with tthe shoe, but ok.

the second you got lost, i mean it was a bit too much.

i cann hardly imagine thatthe lady would be that xtreme.

soften it up abit.

build up the story.

let her get horny,

they should play more befopre they get into it.

bbut, would like to read more.

so do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
loveblackcock

I loveyour stories keep up the good work. My wife and I were at her nieces wedding, she was having a great time especially with the bartender who was ninteen and black. As the night went on I noticed her flirting with him this made me a littlr jelous, so I paid no attention. To get to the point I went to look for her where I last saw her around the bar area there was no sign so I continued to enter the emplyees back stick room I had a suspecion so half way up the hallway there was a room inside were lots of boxes that contained liqour as i approched the rear of the room I got treated with the most frightening sight of my life. There in the corner of the room was a small bar table with junk on it and a bottle of liqour with two glasses the boy was sitting in a chair and my wife was on her knees sucking is cock maaking love to it it seemed as he drank a shot she was left only innher stocings and heels this was too much for me so I frooze. She loooked like awhore on her knees on the dirty floor half naked sucking black cock as he toook the last little sip out of his glass I could see he was stiffening which ment he was coming in her mouth. She cleaned him up and all he said to her as he fstened his pants was don't forget to lock the door when you leave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Another fucking dreamer . Another black cocksucker

who wishes he could get screwed by any woman of any color. instead he just sucks cocks

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW !!!!!!

I'm a 47 yr old married white woman ,and I got so wet reading these two stories My cunt was dripping

I found myself dreamin that it was me who getting f'd by this wonderful black stud !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What a pile of dog shit!

Should be in fantasy because this author is dreaming or smoking the good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
ok

seems like you rushed this part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thank you

I loved this 2 part story of the Suburban Mom. OMG! I just wanted to be her. Such a sweet and tender story. I wanted to be Sherry. Oh my, I still do. I have had this desire all my life and you brought it off wonderfully.

Sarahann648Sarahann648about 14 years ago
OMG

Oh this was such a hot story. Thank you sooo much yum

Sarahann

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
yes and consequences to come

her life was changed and getting caught will more radically change her life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sorry

Nigger was killed in a drive by while drinking a cobra, tisc tisc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good!

Ignore all the negative comments. Why do these people read the story if they don't like this type of reading? I liked it. I'm a 45 year old married white woman and is having sex with a 16 year old black boy regularly and it is absolutely glorious! He is well hung, but not overly huge (about 7 inches but thicker than any cock I've ever seen). To feel him shoot his sperm into my pussy is the ultimate. Mature women should try out some young boys (especially blacks) - they are the greatest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Fantastic story. We need a follow up to this.

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXover 13 years ago
Half-Brother for Kevin

A few negative comments here and there, but I loved it! I loved the conservativeness of this woman, faithful wife, soccer mom, knee-length skirt, panties (as opposed to passion killers, i.e. those horrible, ugly thongs which have become popular), but as someone pointed out, she got a bit "extreme" in her throes of passion. Not very conservative there!

There's definitely scope for a chapter 3. To (sort of)reiterate what others have said, perhaps Sherry could have come off the pill when her husband decided to have a vasectomy, leaving him to ponder whether to leave the unfaithful wife that he loves so much, or swallow his pride, keep his wife and raise that dark-skinned bundle of joy as his own

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I'm a 28 year old black man and I've been fucking a 50 year old white woman that I work wit for the last 3 years. This story got my dick hard as brick and I can't wait until I see her tommorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Really Enjoyed Story

My wife and I just finished reading the story and had the best sex session ever as we both fantasized about her being fucked by a young muscled black stud with a big cock. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
jealous

I wish it were me getting that big black cock. This story made me cum as it was wonderfully written

dnnkinkdnnkinkalmost 13 years ago
wonderful story

i am so wet after reading this.

billytimebillytimealmost 13 years ago
thank you

great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

His race seemed incidental, where the the penis that probed her may easily have been another. How does she go back to her former situation? With great difficulty and a price to be paid, somehow/someway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more

need another chapter relating their experience............with Sherry becoming Sean s Slut!

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlover 11 years ago
Beautiful

As I have always said - the best place for a black teenager's thick cock is deep in the cunt of a married white woman - hopefully making her pregnant - even better if she has a daughter/s too - the young black cock will be deep inside their tight white bodies too.

Thankyou for a beautiful story

Sarah, London England - leathercatsuitgirl@gotmail.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please !!

The Only White woman who fuck Niggers are fat pigs !

hotgolfer1hotgolfer1over 10 years ago
To Anonymous...

Tell that fat pig who is your mother to lose weight...

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlabout 10 years ago
Beautiful story

Thank you for a lovely, deliciously kinky story - made me very wet.

But really, what young Black lad, especially in his early, mid or late teens, wouldn't want to shove his long thick bare black cock deep inside the tight married snatch of an older white woman & filling her white married womb with his virile young potent sperm laden cum in the hope of putting his Black baby in the married white woman's tight flat belly ????

Especially a Blonde, fit, toned, leather wearing married mum like myself - I know !!!!

Thank you for a truly delicious story

Sarah Leather, London England

leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic story!

Loved both chapters. The visceral attraction they had for each other was so hot. Also loved the attention Sean paid to her pretty toes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I liked that this mom is just a mom who passion is never truly felt with her husband. She not some hot mom with a bod to die for as explained with her excess ass shaking when slapped.

robyn46robyn46over 2 years ago

great story loved it so continue do they keep loving each other does she have a baby???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As a 47 year old divorced white mom, i got involved with my son's black buddy 3 years ago. it has changed my life. I am really happy. My son is in college but when he came to know, he was livid. I had a hard time pacifying him, but its good now. The story is excellent and from what I know, many mature white moms are enjoying this kind of lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am a white mother of two boys .im 48 years old and married for 20 years but I have seen a young black man at work. It's been a year since we have seen each other. we have fallen in love and he wants more of me each time we are together. Recently I have been feeling sick with cold sweat and my body aches all over so I went to my doctor and had a check-up while my husband was next to my side. the doctor told us that I am pregnant, I had three months ..my husband was happy but I was in shock. we came home and told the news to our boys and family but during the week I didn't know how to feel every day I felt something different in me internal and emotional. I saw myself in the mirror and knew it wasn't a normal pregnancy and as I thought about Marcus frequently as we stop seeing each other as my tummy grew bigger my hands, my feet, and my breasts were sensitive and bigger that never happen with older white children. I see the babies move while looking at my tummy but when my husband walks in the babies stop. it was weird, I never saw that happen before but when Marcus came to visit me while my husband and the kids left to visit their friends the babies moved more. he saw me and came close to me and kiss me as he touch my belly and told me softly how was his babies my eyes look deep into his green eyes as we kiss while telling him good as we hold hands. I told him how did he feel as touched my belly as the babies moved a lot but he spoke to them in a deep voice to keep still as the babies did and look at me with a smile as we were kissing. Marcus took off my blouse as he saw the breasts grow biggier while kissing them. my pussy was wet by now as I saw Marcus take off his shorts, his huge 12-inch black cock hanging by then I was sucking his dark cock more and more while he look at my tummy and touched our babies. he came in my mouth as I suck ever black seed out of him but he was still hard as a rock and we lay down on the bed as I got top of him, fuck each other until he finishes in me. we talk about the future and told me that he loves me more and he wants to be with me forever even though I was older and he was 28, he wanted me and wants to have a bigger family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Another story that changes tenses.

Why do it. It detracts from the story telling.

You start off in past tense then all of a sudden you change to present tense only to return to past tense again.

It put me off reading any further.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Its been a long time since this the first two parts of this story?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sherry leave her husband for Sean ?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wouldn't you just love to see the son walk in on them and beat him with a ball bat. Now that would be a great next part.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So in the comment where the white woman thought that she was pregnant by her black lover. Were the babies just behaving when the real father was around and not behaving when they knew mother was a cheating bitch? Did the big black 12 inch cock beat the babies to death?

MtRseMan99MtRseMan993 months ago

Very nice story. Wish there was the risk of her getting pregnant in it. No matter a good read.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenabout 1 month ago

Heavenly being a BBC Slut is Heavenly❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous