All Comments on 'Amy at the Nude Beach'

by willyboyny

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Yes, that would change my life to

Yes that would change my life to. If my wife would ask me to let another put his dick in her she would not be my wife for much longer. But hey, maybe I am not a real man.

Have fun

Umberto

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
No imagination

Same as every one of this author's stories. A serious lack of imagination, just the same old theme: big black dick and a beautiful white woman/wife that swoons at first sight.

DonnaDuGoodDonnaDuGoodabout 18 years ago
Very Hot!

Thank You for writing it. It was imaginative and brought forth arousal for those who like this theme. It was clear early that she would cheat so I am confused by the other readers comments who obvously doesn't like the theme or had a cheating wife which causes them pain.

Those who read these type theme stories but hate them have some deep regressed feelings that attract them to this theme but fights it off. Deep down it is obvious they want these things to happen to them.

I don't read any at all in which I know I will not like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very sweet

i liked the story very much. nice that he got to feel the large black cock, share the precum and help feed his cream to his wife. hope he gets a little creampie next time. kisses, capri tv

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
Gee

I know this is the black white sex thing, but can't the menever be normal....... Like most ALL men

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I loved it!

thanks, and please write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sick

I'd kill Amy for fucking Leon, I'd kill his black ass too........I'd cut them into little pieces.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bullshit

A sick story written by a sick motherfucker for sick assholes. Including donna du.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well Cuckster - You Are Preoccupied Humiliating

white males aren't you. Probably a black writer without any respect for males in general. Is that it. It sure isn't an attempt to be erotic - this is just grind it in whities face in a very subhuman below human convention way.

So why are you so racially preoccupied little sick one? Isn't this prejudicial against whites??? It seems to be your only theme - humiliate and demean white males. Why is that writer?

You can write interracial without disrespecting white males so why consistantly do that?

You may actually cause a reverse backlash from intelligent black men who feel you are over the line as prejudice can go each way - so why promote it writer???

Beth8blackBeth8blackabout 18 years ago
White Coward Men Writing Anonymous ?

Your story is hot ! The comments left by people anonymously show a cowardness about them. It is obvious to everyone they are here getting off on your story and then feel ashamed. Their comments will drive more interracial stories. The ignorance coming from the words stands out strongly. There passion for black men driving them back to these stories only to sit in there own shame.

I for one will write more interracial. Guys like the anonymous comments are the ones driving the white female to the other race.

Think commentor, think. Are you really wanting a black man?

I think so. It is hidden in your words, your scared. You are fighting it.

Why else would you be here commenter? Huh? You got off on the story and then felt ashamed, wanting to punish others for their sexuality.

Get some help commentor.

Seek help immediatly.

melsdadmelsdadabout 18 years ago
Wow, what a great story

I'd love to have seen my wife suck and be fucked like that, and if it's true that black men have huge cocks, then just as I as a man fantasise about particulalry sexy women, if it's a huge black cock that would do it for my woman, then line up you black guys, because I only want the best for her, and from the sounds of it, my little white six inches isn't every white girls dream.

Where people are concerned, especially sexually, I'm colourblind just as the stud in your story was. Good luck to all of you no matter what your race or colour, and thanks for the story.

melsdadmelsdadabout 18 years ago
Wow, what a great story

I'd love to have seen my wife suck and be fucked like that, and if it's true that black men have huge cocks, then just as I as a man fantasise about particularly sexy women, if it's a huge black cock that would do it for my woman, then line up you black guys, because I only want the best for her, and from the sounds of it, my little white six inches isn't every white girls dream.

Where people are concerned, especially sexually, I'm colourblind just as the stud in your story was. Good luck to all of you no matter what your race or colour, and thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
If this was spoken out loud...

...this story would be NIGA NOISE. Hey Willie boy, anon comments make you mad, shut off the comments , stupid. If you still need the comments on and you need to show those coward white commenter how tough you are, just run out your front door and kick the shit out of the first honky you see.

YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYING.

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaabout 18 years ago
Panders to every possible stereotype...

about black males: rude, hung and perpetually horny for white chicks. No thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
a suggestion

author could have had husband fuck her next with her on top and then have the black fuck her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Breeding time?

And is Amy going to have a half Jungle-Bunny rug crawler outa all this in about 9 months?

don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Breeding time?

And is Amy going to have a half Jungle-Bunny rug crawler outa all this in about 9 months?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Dearest bethieblackhead

I sense your pathetic interest in large white cocks - well stay within your own race you sicko - let the less than white average black cock satisfy your crude needs.

Don't you know your comments will drive more and more intelligent black ladies to white men - real men who will and can afford to take care of them both financially and with larger cocks.

So bethie - get some education - then fix yo self up honey and maybe a nearsighted white man will grace you with his presence some day.

Sorry writer - but these prejuditial females need to be brought back into their place - don't you agree?

Digger66Digger66about 18 years ago
Made me hot

Hi,

Although I am NOT into interracial stories, I thought this one was very hot. In general, I read it as though I were color-blind.

I love to read stories about wives who give into sex only to wind up being sluts. I also liked that the husband got off on the whole situation and wanted to help out. Creampie stories make me hot.

You must write a follow up. Have her go back to the beach. Maybe a couple of female friends could also go--not knowing about the good time Amy had on her previous visit. The guys should not just be black, but white.

I look forward to reading more. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Not the best story...

Seemed a little rushed to me and I wouldn't even leave a comment, excpet that some people on here need a reality check.

You're in the interracial section of literotica. Hence, you will get stories about black men with white women. As part of this genre, some of the stories are about white husbands watching their wives getting screwed. If you don't like it, go and read stories from a section that does appeal to you rather than bad mouth stories that wouldn't be your taste even if they were the best ones ever written in this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Long and dark

That was a pretty good story.It kept me pretty hard through out the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another "Wimpy White Boy" Story by a Black Author

Why? Are our women better than your "sistas"? THEY don't think so! And neither do I! But you all want what you can't have! Except here...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WILLYBOYNY is definitely a cracker

Dont be stupid dude, if you read any of this dsgusting author's works, you would be left in no doubt that he is white. Check out the language usage and the way he expresses himself. He could be your neighbour, or even your brother. He is definitely white. A white boy and a cuck cracker.

mark_8675309mark_8675309over 17 years ago
Found it HOT

I thought this was a hot story. Used it in my Cheryl Cummings series I liked it so well.

Nice Writing Willy! Some of these negative comments amaze me. People get so angry....they seem to forget it's FICTION...done just for fun...harmless, horny, fantasizing, fun. If they don't like it...why are they reading it?

Mark

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
interracial

Shared my wife with a black friend. Our cock was about the same size etc. She is still my wife and since we only did it once we both had a good time. I know I will get blasted now

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh, momma!

Fuck, that makes me hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
the first time

it sound a lot like my wife first time with a black man but we were in a bar not on a beach he fuck in the back set of our car in the parking lot of the bar and then he went home with us and fuck 5 times that night

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fucking hot

Fuck her sexy cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
classic

missing the full original ending though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Part 2?

Is there a part 2? Does Jimmy get to suck that amazing black tool?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW!!!!

MAN OH MAN WHAT A STORY JIMMY. WHAT A LUCKY MAN YOU ARE TO HAVE THE CHANCE TO WATCH AS YOUR WIFE IS SEDUCED BY A WELL HUNG BLACK MAN. TO GET TO WATCH AS YOUR WIFE GIVE HER SELF TO A BBC WHILE YOU ARE THERE TO WATCH. HOPE THAT ONE DAY SOON MY DREAM OF WATCHING MY HOTWIFE BEING FUCKED BY A BBC OR TWO.

WOULD LOVE TO CHAT WITH YOU AND YOU WIFE sorryfins07@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

We need more, please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dark

Excellent story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Get some tags

.

TrangSocTrangSocover 4 years ago
Hot but.....

To damn short. Use the moment to take something good....great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More!

Loved it, waiting on the next story 😎

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
HOT

Had me jacking off as I read! Well written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it: ❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would have sucked that big black too

wilddan69wilddan69over 1 year ago

sort of left it half finished - should have continued the story of how he kept pumping her and maybe bubby would do clean up

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My husband and I had a similar experience in San Diego. My husband has a normal size penis and he certainly satisfies me. We both been with other couples and he loves to watch while I have sex. Several other men have had larger cocks and i have to admit that I have enjoyed them. I had never had sex with a black man before or believed that all black men had huge dicks. One day we were laying out naked on the beach kind of playing around when a black guy came and laid about 10 feet away on his towel. When he got naked, I cannot even believe the size of his cock. He was watching us fool around and started playing with himself and the grew to a size I could not even believe.. I could not take my eyes off of it. He couldn’t help but notice the attention I was paying to it. He then came over and asked could he join us. My husband said sure, and he laid down next to us and asked me if he I wanted to touch his cock. I didn’t need to be asked more than once, and I immediately started stroking his pole. It wasn’t long before I was sucking on this monster. I could barely get half of it in my mouth. He soon got between my legs and started licking in eating my pussy. it was already soaking wet. He then climb between my legs and started to insert his cock in my pussy. Fortunately, he was very gentle and worked it in slowly. I don’t think much more than half of it ever got totally inside me. He was awesome and fucked me for the longest time. I came twice before he shot his load in my pussy. It was the best fucking I have ever gotten and still think of it when I masturbate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous