All Comments on 'Expectations Ch. 08'

by LiquidFyre

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wonderful!

I'm so glad that you gave us more of this couple. Please keep it up. It's wonderful.

huelusthuelustabout 18 years ago
Wonderful and Romantic

*Applause*

The distant lover scene was so hot! I particularly enjoyed that line later about the "hand-in-fro". Love to read about sisters with naturals get some love.

Thanks always for sharing your gems with us.

DanielOrmeDanielOrmeabout 18 years ago
Love This Series

Lovely ending for these beautifully written characters. Looking forward to new stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great.

The end of this series was bea-u-tiful . . .and romantic. It was well worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Keep Writing

You are a very good writer. Please keep creating wonderful characters like these.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I loved this story

I adored this story. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well done indeed.

This is an awesome story told from from both perspectives.

I love romance and erotica and this had huge amounts of both.

Please keep them cumming *wink*.

Goddiva11Goddiva11almost 16 years ago
Five Champagne glasses

A classic. Beautiful, mature and sexy. Just like the leading characters this story leaves you screaming "More, More, More!!!"

ebonygriotebonygriotover 15 years ago
Amazing and Inspirational

What a beautiful story. The series was wonderful am just sad it's over. It feels like being fed from a well laid out banquet. Each course had wonderfully seasoned characters, spicy and erotic energy and well presented in a tightly woven story of different parts. It has been refreshing to have an interacial story where questions of hair politics is explored as a part of the 'getting to know' each other stage. Staying with the banqueting metaphor you lightly marianated this story with a backdrop of disaproving families on a number of issues including interracial relationships, marraige and childrearing. Thank you I look forward to future feasts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
THIS WAS SWEET

Cute ending. Nice that you had all of the sequels together.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
Love Found At Last

Sweet to know that; yes he was able to love again!!! Loved it :>)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I never say this.....

, but I am sad that this story has ended. I honestly want more. I enjoyed the whole thing, from beginning to end. Thanks and I hope you keep sharing. -DC

cuteButSexy218cuteButSexy218over 9 years ago
Wonderful and sexy story!

I can't get enough, I really love Galen and Raija, they have both been through so much. I am hoping for them to get married and make it official. The love scenes are truly x-rated, sexiness. I hope you make more soon.

Great Job :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous