All Comments on 'A Creative Challenge Ch. 06'

by Pvidal

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You know, I didn't think it was possible....

....but this just keeps getting better and better!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another winner!

I've given you a '100' for all but Chaper One. Chapter Six promises sex in a crowded subway and I'll probably try givng a '120' since exhibitionism is best when there's strangers involved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Super Story

All in one go I've just read Chapters 1 to 6. Each one has got better. By that, I mean that this has been such a slow build up to something super. These stories are so well written that I can picture them having sex. Other readers will know that you read some stories that cut strait to the chase, you have a wank and then get on with your busy life. Guess what, I was planning on either going out if it stops raining or going on eBay, but guess what I'm going to continue reading these stories until I get to the last one. I'll leave some more comments at a later Chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Beautifully Descriptive Writing

This series is amazing, especially ch's 5 and 6. Seriously, your stories are some of the best I have ever read, and trust me I have read many. Thank you so much for writing them :) The perfect fantasy scenario for an exhibitionist and a voyeur all rolled into one. It was very intimate and especially appreciative of a woman's most sacred place and the act of sharing that with the perfect voyeur. From the act of first touching a woman, to having her exposed in front of you, to fucking her, ahhh heavenly!! very beautiful and erotic descriptive writing.I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Frozen air

Your writing is like watching air freeze. Cold without content. You need some fire... not the promise of heat.

algar1939algar1939over 8 years ago
Joy, just pure Joy to read!!

I am enjoying this story very much,it makes me laugh,and feel good....Thanks for the memories...algar1939

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous