All Comments on 'Daughter Is The Centerfold Ch. 01'

by barrysmith

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
SUPERB !!!

Having worked for Playboy for two years I think I enjoyed it more. You took it at the right pace up till the end when he said " masturbate " and then it seemed to fly the wrong way . Had she just done it on her own and then asked him for help it would have gone better .

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great pacing and characterization... HOT!

This is part 1, so I didn't expect things to culminate right away. I thought you created wonderful tension between the characters, provided enough detail but didn't get bogged down with it, and moved the story along nicely. Plus, I love the theme of a daughter posing for her father...

I can't wait for part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
hot

I loved it and hope there is more to come. It sure got me excited.

ErotonautErotonautover 13 years ago
Goes a little weird at the end

I can just about buy this girl posing for her dad, but offering to masturbate for him (the kind of photos likely to cause Playboy to bounce her application) and then asking him to reciprocate? Unlikely, I'd have thought, unless they had a previous history of sexual abouse.

TheSeeker84TheSeeker84almost 8 years ago
You lost me at her asshole was hairy.

So unsexy.

grampaaloisiusgrampaaloisiusalmost 4 years ago

Was great, she wanting him do masturbate destroyed the nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written but Right from the start this was wrong. Step daughter would be better. Neighbours daughter would be perfect.

creativeandfuncreativeandfun11 months ago

LOVED this story! 5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous