All Comments on 'Digital Camera on the Beach'

by Baxter72

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Beginning - Bad Ending

You should have added "Chapter 1" to the title.

At least the reader would have been prepared for the quick, terrible ending.

It started off as a great story, but the ending was a disapointment, unless of course, you intend to contine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Tease?

Lead in was great- then you got bored

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great intro - and no action

Very erotic situation, good build up of tension - and the whole action in one sentence. What a waste !

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Slow down and give us more details

What's the hurry? Slow down and give us details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Don't give up your day job!

I don't think you even have the concept of eroticism. I recently read a technical review of a digital camera - it turned me on more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love your writing

I don't normally comment, but I thought your writing was good. I don't have time to read a lot, but I thoroughly enjoy the "wham bam, thank you mam" approach. I get off every time! Most of all, I enjoy that almost all your stories have the older man/younger woman theme. Almost all have the male in a superior position too. I love it!! Keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A little lazy

Really? He fucks her at the end and the description of fucking is exactly one sentence. You had a pretty good story, finish it right next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

as teachers write in school reports 'could do better'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous