All Comments on 'Airtight'

by rthnck

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
TwistedPlayrTwistedPlayrover 18 years ago
Bravo!!! Well written!!

Well written and well worth a 'HOT' rating. A female coworker asked me to print this this morning, and it has made it's way around to at least 15 women and they all say it is realistic and hot, a combination that is hard to find.

Good job man!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Rachel Lets it Happen

"Airtight" is an excellent story and is very similiar in some ways to another hot story posted here on Lierotica by Shadow Catcher, titled, "Rachel Lets it Happen". It also happened on a college campus and is a really good read, well worth tracking down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Really enjoyed it!

Quick, good-paced and fun to read ... extremely hot and dirty ... All the elements I like in a story on here ... I was expecting more physical description of the characters, but I actually like how open-ended that aspect was left ... All in all, very enjoyable.

Digger66Digger66about 18 years ago
Hot story!!

Great story! Loved the premise and the writing. Totally turned me on! Keep up the good work!

--digger

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Once again, I'm impressed!

I'm new to your writing, and I have really enjoyed both stories I've read so far! You have great pacing and character development, and the sex is hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
That was hot

That was freaking hot!! Well written too.

1950oldracer1950oldraceralmost 13 years ago
Well done

Great read well thought out and so well paced, loved the ending, any follow ups due??

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a party

Really hot writing I could just imagine being there and joining in. Got to go know and take care of a few things.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
graphic and uninhibited

This short story pulls no punches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Shelly's turn

Great story - you capture the essence of gang fucking - a ratio of 3 cocks to each slut or better. Write some more - this time it's Shelly's turn - or maybe Ann and Shelly can visit Brad's house together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
2nd girls turn now!

A good time was had by all but Shelly! Ann should hook up Shelly with the guys she played with! She should use Marley's strap on and have some fun with her friend and the guys. Anyone that I know that has ever tried this has had the best time of their life. They have done anywhere from the required 3 guys up to 20 revolving guys. After a while, the entire night became a blur but each came back for a 2nd or even a 3rd time at this. Never one had a complaint. In fact each tried more guys the next time. Also fun to watch a girl giving up all control to her pleasures. It is not for everyone but those willing to experiment will go crazy over the experience!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
beulahandallenthebrit

Excellent story, reminds me of my first triple penetration, great story telling, more please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous