All Comments on 'The Tantalizing Twins Ch. 04'

by LuciousBi-Writes4U

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Bill DadaBill Dadaover 18 years ago
~

Very nice, but it seemed like a somewhat abrupt ending. Still very hot, I'd love to meet the twins.

ty,bd

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
too short

Good story, but way too short

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 18 years ago
First Audio...

This was my first audio story. I enjoyed having it read as well as reading it. Thanks for the story. I wonder if these twins will have other tantalizing tricks to play with each other.

Thanks for the read. ~ Red

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Try enjoying the story?

Definitely appreciate the effort to read the story.

However, I'm not sure why you didn't actually try to enjoy reading the story? I mean...really enjoy reading it. Listen to some of the other women as they read their stories....does it sound like they are enjoying themselves...I mean...realllly enjoying themselves? It does to me.

Just think about it...and I think you'll agree that you will have more fun...and so will we...a win win situation!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good story but...

I'm sorry but simply reading a story doesn't make it erotic audio. You could have been reading a grocery list for all the emotion in the words and delivery. The story is hot but the delivery is not.

jorgejmjjorgejmjabout 18 years ago
Live it when you read it.

You have a beautiful voice. Your diction is perfect and the story is very well written. However, you need to bring the story to life when you read it. Live it...put yourself into it.... My suggestion is this, wait until you are so horny you can't contain yourself...get naked climb on your bed....act out the story as you read it...

Remember practice makes perfect And personally I would like to hear your beautiful voice sing this one out to perfection.....

Please give it another read through.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
try this

you may be thoe most consistently hot author on literotica. i love you voice quality but it lacks the passion i know you have. next time you record something try this. masturbate until you are fairly close to cuming then stop. wait a few minutes and cool down a bit, then, when you touch yourself again, you shoudld be riding the edge. start readfing slowly, rubbing your clit just hard enough that one hard reub would take you off. as you read the last words, let it go...pinch a bit and fly off. your reading will be taut with tension and the last few words will be morable as you fly toward a massive climax. i wish i could be ther to suck you clean. i am bi and love cum from a cock, but, luckily for me, pussy cum is the greatest treat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

What are you a robot? are you in a rush to do this audio? :s

mthomas63mthomas63almost 12 years ago
You Sound Delicious!

I've rarely listened to anyone read their own story. I have a very snoopy wife that doesn't appreciate my literary tastes, and it's been a long, long time since she's let me taste her pussy, either.

I'm going to bookmark you, and read/listen to a lot more of your stories. I hope you'll write more, too.

Matt

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Whoa! What's the rush?

The story is there, but please slow down. Take your time to read and tease the listener with pauses. Otherwise, this is great material.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous