All Comments on 'Our Shared Bathroom Ch. 05'

by bartok_star

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good return

great return to a story i thought you finished up a while back....

Could this be the begining of a new spiral?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Lucky Brother

Enjoyed your series. Hope this isnt the end. Maybe something with the sister and the other girls on the team. Keep uo the good work

mjrblastmjrblastover 18 years ago
I agree, we need more.

I was very excited to see a new chapter in this story. I agree with the others. This new chapter would make a great starting point for more and involving some of the others girls would be fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You're Back

I love this story, so I really hope you continue it. As the others have said, involving other team members could make a good story arc.

David48David48over 18 years ago
Actually

Involving some of her girl friends would be pretty hot, but I'm still in Mom/Dad mode. Now THAT would be hotter than hell. More sack time with the parents...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fuck

The sex scenes are terrific- but I am still waiting for a good long scene where they just fuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
ditto the parents

Definitely need more fun with Mom and Dad

thepaleeyesthepaleeyesabout 18 years ago
hey, bud, be careful......

hey, from ur first chapter to this chapter, the way u described their relationship is great... there is a clear and bright future with committment and pure passion between them. u have described their parents as being truly in love. so, i request, just don't destroy a sweet romantic relationship by giving us a fuckfest. u urself wrote - sex is the purest expression of love... so, let it be like that... and, i must say, is this a pure lustful relationship with sexual experimentation or love between two loving siblings? u haven't made that clear yet..... but, the hints u have given us about their character tend to tell us that it should be 'love'.... get them a future.... and pls try to ignore the requests of orgy... orgy doesn't suit ur central characters..... they are far above of it.... good luck.... and, again, great work...

bobsbarbequeshackbobsbarbequeshackabout 18 years ago
Next chapter soon?

This story is good, I wish you would add chapter 6 soon. Will it be mom/dad involved or will it be some of the team members or coach or what? who knows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
must have more action,,,

when is dad going to have his way with jen?hope it will be soon.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it

It seems to me that by this time they should have been enjoying joy of sex and even been sleeping to geather. I didn't buy the Hotal part of there trip thou. I can't bleave the team charopones would allow a brther and sister to share a room. And being invloved in incest wouldn't they be trying to hide it from friends.

Looking forward to more adventures these kids and their parients!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 13 years ago
I like the story but

It seems to me even after I have just cum when I go down on a girl and give her pleasure It leaves me with a raging hard dick every time. Its difficult not to need another round so they should have had sex. I also thought for sure more would happen in the hot tub, some other girl should have copped a feel of mark and caught her foot there lol. Thanks It is a fun story

blueyedbobblueyedbobabout 13 years ago
fun

enjoying this story muchly,,,thought more would happen with the girls in the tub,,but,ok,,

ES003ES003almost 13 years ago
Keep going

I also thought maybe even more would happen at least with one of the girls in tub. And I too figured he got hard again after eating his sister and I really thought this chapter would end in them fucking. But over all it was a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

this one was better , if you could make episode 4 dissapear you could have a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Not bad but I thought he should sick and suck her clit more. In ch 4 she ate his cum and turn around is fair play. If she is going to eat him, he does need to eat her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it!

I love this story. It really connects with the reader, and it doesn't just depict wild sex between siblings. It communicates the feelings and thoughts of the characters very well. I, surprisingly, love the lack of penetrative sex and the slow accent towards it. It's a great story and really shows the relationship between the siblings grow into love, lust, and admiration. Also I appreciate the authors lack of completely dirty, immature, raw sexual imagery. Keeping it erotic without alienating the reader, if he/she is into such language. It would be a great read for anyone interested in erotic fiction with a incest subject.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This should've been Chapter 3 more or less...

More of this please, and none of the whole family sex-ed demos and anal adventures nonsense from the strange chapters that preceded this one.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
since you have decided to turn this into a

story, that one chapter at a time, includes anything thing you can think of, may I ask why they are not sharing a bed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mark gets an unexpected bonus!

There isn't anything better than being in a hot tub with naked girls, and a sister making you cum! I think it helped Jen and Mark realize that what they have is a special relationship, more than just sex. They've completed all the steps, even if they happened in a unusual order. They just need to go home and practice everything they've learned, and keep fucking each other better, and better.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Did not understand the 'story tags' of incest orgy or lesbian orgy...none of that went on in this chapter...is getting to not hold my interest..

ScottishTexanScottishTexan11 months ago

The whole hot tub scene served absolutely no purpose whatsoever. Mark and Jen sat naked in the hot tub with a bunch of her friends. Whoop tee do!

It's also pathetic that you wait until chapter 5 before they FINALLY kiss and get affectionate with each other. This should have happened immediately after Jen lost her virginity to Mark. 3/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous