All Comments on 'Caught in the Rain'

by Baxter72

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Weak sex

The build up was great, but you needed more description of the niece's body and a lot more detail in the sex. It was almost over before it happened.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Breeding time?

Yes, it is another Breeding time(?). And since these are fantasy stories, what better to make a bit of eroticism and have your niece begin growing her belly larger, especially since she has already admitted that she is horny for you and has been for some time. She wanted to spend the weekend and so it became obvious that she wanted to be a little more than just a niece to you, and perhaps she wants to begin her new life, as well as her baby's with you, by giving you her womb to make a baby in. For those of you that don't like this and won't write about it....just remember...I'm the one that is grading and that is what I like in a fantasy story. If want different, I'll go read something by Mark Twain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
How Smart is Andie?

I wondering about how smart this Andie is?

The author wrote:

"I'm flattered. But since you're my uncle, and I'm your niece, we can't have sex. It would be sort of like incest."

"No, we can't have sex. But I could fuck you. That's allowed."

"Really?"

"Oh yes, it's New York law."

What part of fucking is not sex? The Uncle pulled a big one on this gal...

vladimirvladimirover 18 years ago
Short and Sweet

Nice little story, not too involved, and it didn't confuse or mislead any reader.

Note not to the author, but to the person continually harping on non-existant pregnacy threads.

Go read something else? please? Star in your own stories, write your own stories and stop harrassing and threatening authors who don't write scene's that you want to see with low scores due to your particular kink. Thanks.

We now return you to your normal space and time, where you can adjust the volume and the horizontal and the vertical. :-)

Vlad

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice Little story

Nice little story, but it offered myriad opportunities to be expanded upon and to develop the raw sexual descriptions into a better story. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it but it ended before I was ready for it to conclude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
nomenclature fun

what idiot parents name their kids andie and andrew?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous