All Comments on 'To Iraq with Love'

by LuciousBi-Writes4U

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Landrious1Landrious1about 18 years ago
Well Done!

I liked It. My friends Hubby is in Iraq and she misses him terribly. Good Job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great start

hope there will be a series made out of this...i loved it and it is so in keeping with the times!

bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good Letter.

No problem honey. the hubby will be going back for redloyment for the next 20 years if he doesn't have enough sense to get the fuck out when his enlistment is up. WW2 has been over for 60 years and troops are still deployed in Germany, Italy, and Japan.

As long as people drive Escalades and Navigators, we will always have a great need for guys to go defend "our way of life" In the meantime, tell him to get all the god damned money out of the Gov't for a good education that he can. The sooner he does that the sooner he can tall George W. and Oil can dickie, the Halliburton whore to send their own fucking kids.

My Erotic TrailMy Erotic Trailabout 18 years ago
perfect topic

and touching story. I think we should all write at least one Iraq story, mine was "Where Eagles Dare", I really loved the read and look forward to another <grin

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
I've read this one before,

but I didn't identify with it as much as I do now. My husband has been gone 2 months. I found this to be a very accurate and heartfelt representation of the experience! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
very good xxx

the guys in Iraq, love to hear from girls, I use to write to one, but some how his wife found out. there was no way we could meet, as I live in OZ, and he lived in America. I maybe would have like to, one day have met him. but not for sex. it was just a fun thing. to help guys like him get through where they are. god help what they have to put up with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous