All Comments on 'Cuckolded by Disgusting Neighbor Ch. 04'

by vyasya

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Powerful old man!

Oh yes, I know this type of short, arrogant, controlling older man like Kishanchanji. They have their bizarre sexual power. Fabulous story.

bronx202bronx202over 17 years ago
sex at its best

this story from the begining has turned me on like no other.as its mostly a true story makes it tantalising and so so sexual.the postion of the husband has been my fantasy for years.i cant wait for next chapter it is sooo good

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
like like.

hey you write very well, but it would have been better if you wrote how this kishanji fucked manisha for the first time.

it would have been very erotic to read how she dressed up for kisanji.

and how he fucked her for the first time and second time or 3rd time in four hours, with there conversation.

please do write on this would really love to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

would love to know how kishanji fucked her for the first time and what have they discussed about her husband.

intresting plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

How was manishas first encounter with kishanji ?

would really like to know from her point of view, and I know with you describing it will be really erotic.

please write about the first encounter please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
erotic

nice story , and also agree with the earlier comments that even most of us would like to know how was manisha first time sex with this old man , I am sure it will be as erotic as this one. please do write about it.

rixelsrixelsabout 11 years ago
Dare They Call it Love?

All I see in this sad story is a husband who is a pathetic idiot; a wife who realizes her husband is a pathetic idiot; and an old goat of a neighbor who doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself. I hope no one is foolish enough to think that this marriage is founded on shared love and respect, or that they will grow old together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Under one's Nose

Wow...fucking literally under his nose. That is so hot. As a cuckold wannabe, I often give my wife space and love when she is somewhere at a party alone with another male. So hot to think...what if? And to have someone ask..hey, where is your wife..even better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LOL

Best part of this is how stupid the female is. Did she even go to school? You could build a house with all the stones in her head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Story from Manisha's point of view

"Please Vinit this was our first time, I can't be so candid with you!"

would love to read the first time sex of manisha and kishanji from manisha's point of view.You write good and I am sure it will be erotic.

Please do write this chapter from manisha's point of view.

slivers77slivers77about 5 years ago
Perhaps it's about time to broach up the topic.

Reading about Manisha's first extramarital intercourse with Kishanchanji.

Agree with the earlier comments that even most of us would like to know how was manisha's first time sex with this old man.

Please Please Please Please Please do write about it.

shang40shang40over 3 years ago

Having affair with a old man enough to be her father. That's really hot.

Like vinit I had given enough opportunities to my wife for initial courtship with her colleague who used to drop her after office.

Initially I wasn't aware but once I noticed few love bites on her neck and upper part of boobs. I asked her when I did it. She gave a hot kiss and bite on ear and told me her colleague did it today evening.

I scolded her saying how many days it's going on. She said for past two months. I asked so far only this much.

She asked me will it ok if we go further because she loves his aggressive nature and hot body.

I said so you need enough time for that. I will have to plan for it.

Then I asked her to call him for lunch. After lunch I went for some work and he stayed. Till evening they had time and they used it.

Night I saw more love bites on boobs and thighs. I kissed those and congratulated her for her first fuck.

She pushed my head to pussy and the fragrance was heavy. I tasted her Rather both. It was tasty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect Asian Hot Wife

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight Asian conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

Asian Indian women must understand nearly all woman 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying outside marriage. It is perfectly fine. Only nobody talks about it openly like in the Western world.

All it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Neighbor is disgusting and so is the whore.

shang40shang40over 2 years ago

शैय्यासोबत काकांची

बायकोचे काका आमच्याकडे दिवाळीला आले होते. अभ्यंगस्नान करायचे म्हणून हिने त्यांना तेल लावले. त्यांच्या केसाळ शरीराला तेल लावताना हिचे स्तनाग्रे तटतटल्याचे मला दिसली.

काकांनी तिला सांगितले की आंघोळीत साबण चोळून दे.

माझी आंघोळ झालेली व मी हिला म्हटले की मी पटकन मित्राकडे जाऊन येतो. तोपर्यत काकांची आंघोळ होईल.

दोघांच्या चेहर्यावर आनंद दिसला.

मी बाहेर गेलो पण बाथरूमच्या खिडकीजवळ उभा राहिलो. दोघेही आत गेले व काकांनी हिला मिठीच मारली. मग काय, चुंबनांची बरसात.

ते पाहून मीच जास्त तापलो.

हिने तिच्या काकांना पूर्ण नग्न केले. पुन्हा मिठी.

त्यांच्या आग्रहाखातर माझी बायको नग्न झाली.

आंघोळ करताना हिने त्यांचा लंड, खरंतर लंडराज चोखला.

ते पाहून मी ठरवले की ह्या दोघांचा संभोग खरंतर बेधुंद प्रणय होणेच गरजेचे आहे. त्यांना वेळ द्यावयाचा.

आंघोळ झाली, ओवाळणे झाले. तिला नवीन साडी मिळाली. नव्या होणार असलेल्या पतीकडून.

योगायोगानं रात्री कंपनीने नाईटशीफ्टला बोलावल्याचा फोन आला. आयतीच संधी.

काकांना म्हटले की आज तुम्ही रहा व हिला सोबत करा.

त्यांनी सोबत केली हिची पण खरेतर ... शैय्यासोबत.... रात्री चारवेळा बेधुंद प्रणय रंगला.

मी सकाळी वाजता आलो व खिडकीतून पाहिलें तर ही व काका नवरा एकमेकांच्या नग्न मिठीत.

तेही आमच्या बेडवर. दिवाळीचा साजरी झाली.

बेल वाजवली. मग ते उठून दुसऱ्या खोलीत गेले व हिने दार उघडले.

चहा नाश्ता घेऊन काका बाहेर गेले, आम्हांला नवे कपडे आणायला.

मग मी बायकोला विचारले की काकांनी कशी सोबत केली. कारण बर्याच ठिकाणी चावल्याच्या खुणा आहेत.

हिने सांगितले की, त्यांनी शैय्यासोबत केली व मला तृप्त केलय. व मी पण त्यांना.

ते आता माझे अहो झालेत. हक्कांचे.

तुम्ही आमची आंघोळ पाहिली व आज सकाळी आम्हांला नग्नावस्थेत पाहिले हे मला माहिती आहे.

आता हनीमून वर पाठवा.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservyasya@vyasya
981 Followers
I had issues with access to my email accounts. If you were trying to reach me in the last couple of months and didn't hear back from me, please reach out again or simply provide feedback with your email id on this site. Please don’t read my stories if you don’t like strong cu...