All Comments on 'Dream Lover'

by KR

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wonderful

KR. You outdid yourself with this one. Thank you for sharing your dream

derring-doderring-doabout 18 years ago
I wish I had dreams like this one

Listening to you, I can imagine myself being your lover, using my hands and mouth as you describe, and I find that I rather delight in the idea of tormenting you so thoroughly. Your voice is very expressive and your American accent surpisingly pleasant to listen to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Beautiful and Erotic

Your words flow so beautifully, and your visions are so tantalizing, I sat here shaking. I can't wait to share this with my lover!

claretwineclaretwineabout 18 years ago
Very erotic!

First time I ever listened to one of your stories. Your voice was sexy, suggestive, and your use of words was really stimulating. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Superb!

Loved it, both as written text and the audio version. It soon put pictures in my mind....and what pictures. As with dreams, it refects an "endless" quality to it and could have gone on and on (wow...what a thought!), but only for waking did it finish.

I'm looking forward to enjoying more of your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Exquisite

This was by far one of the best piece ive ever heard and read..it was amazingly erotic..

SweetsoulsisterSweetsoulsisterabout 11 years ago
Wow...dream lover indeed! :)

Loved this! What a super fantastical dream. Written in an almost poetic manner. Flowed beautifully and a touch frightening. Yeah... Lovely though!

MrBondsMrBondsalmost 8 years ago
yummy :)

Love your sexy voice!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous