All Comments on 'My Mom’s Boyfriend and Me'

by seductiveeyes

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good... but need some basic stuff

It's so simple... spelling and grammar. You've got a pretty hot story going but it was almost painful to read through all the spelling and grammar errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bullshit

Give it up. You can't write. I have never read so many useless words with nothing to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Please, please, please

LEARN HOW TO SPELL! You might have had a decent story in there somewhere, but who could find it?

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
A good start

Even tho you say he won't be fucking you again, you have crossed that border of cuckholding your Mom. You ain't gonna be able to leave his cock alone and me bets that pretty soon you will be trying to make your Mom a grandma? We need a lot more of this story in the form of chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This is a rip off from another story!

You completely ripped this theme off from the story, "My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend". Except that SLNOVAK can write, UNLIKE YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i think it was hot

was a bit long and a lot of useless story line but overall it was a pretty hot story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hmm...

I'm glad to see all of those little work sheets they handed out to children during the younger years didn't work. A few typo's and they cant read anything ^^. Good story! sorry for all of the angry comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
i agree..

you definetly just like stole this. and you made that pretty obvious too. but you put a lot of useless bullshit in there. you can't really type or spell very well either, but it the story isn't completely hopeless, i guess..

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Obvious plagiarism

While you clearly stole SLNovak's fine story, "My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend," he/she has no reason to feel threatened by this piece of garbage. Did you really think you could plagiarize another story on this site and no one would notice? I'm surprised that the moderators let you publish this!

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 14 years ago
Plagiarised?

If anyone has any evidence that this or any other story has been stolen, it should be reported to the site owners. I had cause to do this recently, provided evidence, and the 'story'and its author were deleted. Every piece of work published on Literotica is subject to copyright law, and theft is a serious legal matter. I make no comment on whether that applies to this story as I haven't read the other piece mentioned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
just haters

First off, i liked this story a lot and folks, plagarism is a pretty strong accusation to level at a person. think about it, how many sordid story lines can there possibly be? Do you really think there's only one slime ball mom's boyfriend in the "world"? Jeez, lighten up, you're reading erotica, if you want perfect grammer, read a textbook. People come to this site for the thrills, not the spells, and this story delivers. Quit hatin'.

sassysasha89sassysasha89almost 13 years ago
Serves her mother right

Let her walk in on them fucking.

GoodBitchGoodBitchalmost 12 years ago
HATERS BE HATIN'

I thought your story was wonderful. And really, guys? This happens in more than one place. SLNOVAK wrote it. Big deal. I can write a story like this too. The ideas may be the same, but the material isn't. And personally, I thought it was pretty good. Would have liked to see the daughter bitch-slap the mom into some common sense though.

But yeah, I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ignore these fuckers

Don't like it, don't read it. It's that simple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
People are idiots

I just finished that other story, haha Nope, I see no copy of it here. They are 2 different tales. Most incest storie's can sound similer if looked at hard enough from different angle's. As for the spelling, it had not affect on me, but of course I have no stick up my ass. To hell with the cry babie's, let them run back to mommie's titty and cry there. I like this story better then the other one any way, much more aggressive. Keep writing you are doing just fine and for those who do not like it, WHO CARES. It's your story for you not them, they can write their own and see how well they do, my guess would be not nearly as good as they con them selve's into believing. Once more, LOVED IT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Could have been a good story

COULD have but why do you insist on using words that mean the opposite of what you intend?

eg Why would he hold a bottle of beer 'shamefacedly' next to his groin?

Didn't you mean unashamedly or boldly? - he certainly wasn't ashamed.

Why would he stare at her with leery eyes? - it's her eyes that should be leery because it means suspicious or wary.

There are many similar misusages in the story which spoiled it for me. Long words are not impressive and even less so if you don't know what they mean.

aiymasnikiesaiymasnikiesalmost 11 years ago
make me horny

made me so hot definitely a favorite

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OMG WOW

that was the best erotica i have ever read!! please make a second one. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Completely copied from SLNovak

Anyone who doesn't believe that this story is a complete ripoff of "My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend" is simply foolish. At least SLNovak can write an ORIGINAL story and can write. I have a strong suspicion that most of the positive comments here are from the author of this piece of crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not too similar

Per the comparison to slnovak's story, I've read both and while the main themes are the same, I didn't conclude that one story was taken from the other. I can't imagine there are that many variations to a story about a mother's boyfriend lusting after a young daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not similar at all--this is so much better

Wow, this isn't like "My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend" AT ALL, don't listen to that dumb anon. I hated that story, but this one played to my every fantasy and was so hot. The seduction was written incredibly well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not Bad!

There are mistakes but it is still a very good story. I actually read both stories, and they are similar(mother, daughter, and mother's boyfriend), but VERY different. I liked this one better. Ignore the haters. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great fantasy!

Love this story. Such a great fantasy even though I won't like it happened for real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is ripped-off

Anyone with half a brain can see that this author ripped off the story, "My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend" published in 2003 (three years before this story). Slnovak shouldn't feel threatened, though, since this story was PAINFUL to read. Very poor copy.

Sman4444Sman4444almost 9 years ago
Probably a sad true story

I've noticed when some women write just one story, it's many times a true experience of their's that they just want to get off their chest. I imagine it's somewhat theraputic. I felt her descriptions and feelings seemed very real and that she was very torn by the experience. Definitely not a copy of anyone else's story and I read the other one mentioned. I hope she can get over the experience and find happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This was better than "Disgusting Boyfriend"

I don't care if people are saying you stole this story. I don't care if it's true.but these are the facts. Your story is the better one. It seemed so much more realistic. And you had the common sense not to continually put "ohhhhhhhh ohhhhh" when they were fucking. You told the story so we could experience not watch it. Love love love 5***** I wish I could give more.

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
Ugh.

What a piece of crap. It reads like it was mostly plagiarized from Slnovak's story and contrary to the idiot anon commenting previous to mine, it being "better" is not a fact, it is an opinion. An anonymous assholes' opinion to boot. I don't give much credence to the blustering of people too cowardly to even get feedback emails. Personal opinion? This story sucks ass, but that's just me...apparently some like it alot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

Forget what other people say best story I've read can we get a pt 2

slnovakslnovakover 6 years ago
lol. Pretty similar to my submission in 2003...

I am Slnovak, the author of the story, "My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend" (published here 14 years ago now!). In previous feedback comments above, some have accused this author, SeductiveEyes, of plagiarizing my story with his/her story, "My Mom's Boyfriend and Me." I'm flattered that anyone would come to my defense on this, but while the stories are similar, I believe they are different enough. So let's all give SeductiveEyes a break on this and just give feedback on the merits of his story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So just because mc Donald sells burgers, no order store is allow to sell burgers? This story simply shares the same concept with the other one. The writing is good, characters development is decent why would someone who is able to do all this have to copy other's work? Stop calling out crime when there isn't one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HOT Story that Needs Chapter 2

5***** You did great! Please ignore the idiotic trolls on Lit. I support you writing Chapter 2 or you could farm this out to another writer. Write On!!!

Bndtrider2021Bndtrider2021almost 3 years ago

This is my favorite story on lit, I have read several times and always get the same results!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Author got his blessing from slnovak for his story being similar to "My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend", unfortunately something both stories have in common is a sequel never happened. We never got to see how the boyfriend and daughter reacted around each other after that, especially while the mother was around. Never got to find out if the girl ended up getting pregnant, so many unanswered questions we'll never get

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Lost me in chapter 1

I get it. She didnt like him. He made her uncomfortable. How many times does that really need to be emphasized? Repeated in ao many different ways every other paragraph that I threw my hands up and said, "The hell with this."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous