All Comments on 'Mom Wants Son to Make a Baby'

by eastsideofchicago

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
NOT THAT BAD!

Good story idea that needs more story development. Please try again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Ill conceived and totally unbelievable

Short sighted and overtly exaggerated, almost to the point of total inexperience... there wasn't a plausable paragraph in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
good, but

TOO SHORT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
he takes real good care of his mother

A great story by a fine author--more hot tales of motherfucking, please! Here the boy has been shoving it up his mother's twat for years. Unbeknownst to his dad, who tells his son, Take good care of your mom while I'm away. The son grins inside, thinking, Sure, Dad, I've got something in my pants that ALWAYS takes good care of mom! When the urge hits him, the bold young motherfucker shtups his mom and unloads his hot young balls up between his mother's legs even while his father is in the house! He acts like his mother's cunt belongs to her son--and it does, for him and for every son! Now mom wants her big strong boy to fuck a baby up her twat, the first of a whole bunch of little brothers and sisters, sons and daughters! The young man is bursting with pride, as any motherfucker would be, his potent young balls are going to keep his mother's belly big for a long time to come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lacks quality and finesse

very little build up and very predictable - too short to enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
To fake

Your a 22yo vergin dumass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
interesting read

well if your happy with it and your mom is as well , then i dont see a problem there.

im not skeptical about this kind of situations its just "life" so whatever makes you happy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
she fucked him

that is so fucing hot pleas writ anthoer one :)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
.

Eleven paragraphs and you call this a story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
why the ignorant negative comments on this excellent story?

The author is around 30 years old, and though he's only written one story about hot motherfucking, he shows a great creative and very dirty mind when it comes to a boy sticking his young prick up between his mother's legs. Of course it's always great when a boy unloads his young balls up his own mother's mommy-hole, where he was once a little baby. Top of the heap though is when a lad fucks a baby up the same cunt he came out of. And that's what the hero of this tale and his mom want him to do. With his fat 8-incher and heavy loaded balls he's more than equal to that righteous job. His mother loves her darling baby boy, for her he is truly the proud young cock-toter and balls-bearer of the family. Mother and son are on a protracted honeymoon, he's his mother's good-looking young groom, with his big prick up his mother's cunt more than it's just hanging between his legs. Her boy keeps unloading his young balls and shooting his mother great big twatfuls of his potent young semen, intent on giving his mom his little baby brother. They keep on with their hot incestuous fucks, and he keeps giving his mother his cute little incest kids. From his fertile balls to his mother's fertile womb, over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Never Would Have, But....

The moment I starting reading this story I got instantly hard...loved the story and even imagined it was me there instead...Just loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Delicious

Thanks to the author for a great tale of mommy son love. I love that this loving son has been mounting mommy for several years and grunting his orgasm into her wet pussy. Eventually mommy has had enough of safe sex and agrees to stop taking birth control. This loving son now has three choices, stop fucking his mother, wear a condom, or risk making mommy pregnant with his child. As hot as incest is no son could willingly walk away from his 40 year old mothers sexy body. After having felt the pleasure of mounting mommy in the raw, he might try the condom once but it will feel no where as good to the son as his previous sexual conquest of his mommy. This will only leave option three, mount mommy which his unprotected cock. While he may try to pullout the orgasm will lead him to finish right where he belongs buried deep in mommy womb again. Night after night and day after day this son will desire to penetrate his mommy and thrust his manhood until orgasm. Mommy will desire to feel her son's bare cock pound into her frantically as her son's breath becomes ragged and he whispers into her ear "uggh, mommy take my seed"

When mommys belly begins to swell her rounded belly and enlarged breasts will only serve to fan the flames of her son's lust. He will know he has concurred her body and planted his seed. I hope mommy and son have many children together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

fucking your mother will not cause a oroblem.. onley brother/sister or closer will caus abirth defect

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Things are sure easier with dad knowing about me and mom!

Dad actually encouraged our fucking, the only time he got any pussy from mom now, was when she was pregnant by me. I told mom that I was extra horny so she came to my room that night in just her nighty. I was already naked and hard when mom got into bed with me. We started making out and before long, she was on top of me pulling her nighty over her head and positioning my cockhead at her pussy's entrance. Mom moaned as she slowly lowered herself down until I was all the way inside her. She leaned forward a little and started working her pussy up and down my cock. It was such a beautiful sight before me seeing mom's pubic triangle going up, and down, on my cock. Feeling her nice tits, her round areolas with erect nipples for the taking proudly extended. I can watch her progress of pleasure by her facial expressions, and the sounds she makes. As she rides me harder, and faster, I start to buck up hard against her, her hard clit hitting against my pelvic bone perfectly. As I feel my cum building, soon needing to be released, I get the signal from mom. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh yes, yes, yes." "Oh yes baby, oh god, you feel so good." " I'm getting close, I'm almost there sweetie!" "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, oh god, oh god!" Then as she's really working my cock she has her orgasm. "Oh honey!" "Oh honey!" "Oh honey!" "Oh fuck me honey!" "Fuck your mother good!" "Oh yes, oh god, oh god, I love that cock!" Fuck me!" "Fuck me honey!" "Oh yes, oh yes, oh god, oh god, oh yes, yes, yes, yes."

ledfoot1964ledfoot1964almost 8 years ago
lucky son

he is one lucky son for his mom to let her own son make love to her every chance they get

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Story I can relate to.

A good story that I can relate to. I got my mother pregnant 4 times over a ten year period. Dad never knew. Thought they were his. Mom would let me fuck here bareback with no precautions and she would let Dad fuck he but she always had an IUD when she fucked him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
horny aussie

It wasn't a bad story, the only gripe I've got is that it was much to short, maybe you could write a second chapter about them a few years later with a lot more babies and maybe add a auntie or two and maybe both of his grandmothers. (ie) his mother's mother and his father's mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
All our children

I was a junior in high school and came home early one day to find mother in bed playing with her self. Mom is same height as me 5'9 red headed with 44 Dr boobs. I watched from her cracked door as she pleasured her self. I took off my clothes and walked in she almost went nuts on me. I mounted the bed and pushed her down on her back and rammed my clock in her. She begged me at first to stop but the harder l ducked her tight count the more she fucked back. She screamed to be fucked hard. She knew l was close to cumming and told me not to cum in her. I said you wanted a hot cock you get the seed. I filled her up with my cum as she orgasmed. From then on every day she belonged to me. Before school and after one day she told me that she was pregnant with my child. Dad died soon after of unknown causes our small town in West Texas did not have much law enforcement. We never knew how the old man died but we're left off pretty good. We had four kids 2 boys 2 daughters.and live in a nice home over looking a lake and play with our grand kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

That's way it should son fucking his mom and knock her up being married or not I knocked up my mom four times as even my aunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Lovely story but much much too short.

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

Totally unrealistic even for a fantasy and there was no build up to it was basically wam bam and done

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Every mother should let their son or sons fuck them get knocked up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

MY MOM used sex to help keep Me inline, and to help her out around the house, she got pregnant, but miscarried.

After that I TOLD her she will get pregnant again!!! that is when I took control. she had 2, she told others she had a quick relationship with a couple different guys that appeard to be like her ex-husband.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19814 months ago

Well this was just a piss poor written story my iq probably dropped at least 10 points after reading this

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I gave it a 3.

No love connection. No romance. Really, there was no story or plot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous