All Comments on 'My Rape Fantasy Comes True'

by Clairecmnf

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Could Have Been A Lot Better

The beginning until the rising action was hot but it was all downhill after that. You could have taken it a bit more slowly. The climax and the ending were all rushed; all the excitement created in the first part vanished just like that. It could have been a lot better if you took more time in developing the story.

PyroPyroover 18 years ago
Have to agree

You spent soooo much time building up the suspense and then glossed over the sexual part of the story where you could have gone into some really great detail about how it felt to be taken without being able to move.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great

great story but seeing as there was so many pics supposedly taken there should have been some pics inserted into the story for us to look at

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
HUH ,...?

..Where's the action ?! ...Where's the 'rape' ? ...I guess that I missed it ... All built up and no follow through . However , it was thoughtful , poetic and generally well written .

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
huh?

OK, that six sentences of action was kind of... weak. And I'd hardly call that a "rape fantasy", particularly with her yelling "take me!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
nope

Way to lame no excitement no rape no nothing. I have had hotter sex masterbating. But by all means keep trying. Good Luck!

evelyn_carrollevelyn_carrollover 18 years ago
Rape is a plant with yellow flowers

I think the other commentators on this story don't understand the nature of (most) female rape fantasies. Girls don't want to be raped by men they haven't chosen but by fanciable guys. It's less a matter of rape than of being forced to give in to secret desires that are often repressed by social norms. For this reason, despite some weaknesses in the writing (as people have correctly observed), I've given it an otherwise undeserved 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nothing here

I stopped reading at "...not even my best fiends..." Maybe fiends did tale part, but by then I'd lost interest.

Janie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very good

Must disagree with some previous commentators. It was very erotic and well written! I'm a man, 45yrs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
shoulda

After tying her up, there should have been a big black cock standing behind him ready to take that pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Just not rapey enough

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

not much of a rape. you spent way too much time on little unimportant details

DrBlack919DrBlack919almost 7 years ago
very hot

Well told.

There is nothing sexier than a woman's fantasy made real.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 1 year ago

THE FUN OF ACTION PHOTOGRAPHY

Adults were playing role playing games long before the internet put them into cyber space. Is anyone thereby harmed?

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DFabout 1 year ago

Fantasy and Fulfillment

Is the Fantasy quite as arousing as its execution in the real world? Erotic sex is more mental than physical. Would realization of a day dream prove to be quite as provocative as it might have been imagined? great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous